Taking a deep breath....

blulilacgrl

Viva la Tarte!
All of my life I have struggled with accepting and even embracing my body. After years (okay decades!) of feeling fat, of dealing with people telling me how pretty I would be if I just lost weight, of losing and gaining and losing and gaining the pounds, I have decided that even though I am a work in progress I need to accept myself as I am. As I am right now. Instead of focusing on a future (and what I always think of as a "better") version of me, I need to learn to be content with who I am right now. So to that end I am taking a deep breath and I am gonna to post those pictures that make me feel good, that make me smile, that make me think that maybe, just maybe, I am okay as I am.

So, here goes nothin'....

And my first "I'm gonna like me" pic....

Last edited:
Thank you taking a deep breath and sharing yourself with us! I for one will be following your thread, because I really like what I see so far. I love your smile, lips and your hair :)

Last edited:
Thank you taking a deep breath and sharing yourself with us! I for one will be following your thread, because I really what I see so far. I love your smile, lips and your hair :)

Thank you! I'm still in a bit of a state of shock that I am doing this but deep breaths, deep breaths....:eek:

Let me know if you need me to do some virtual mouth to mouth! ;)

Aww... aren't you sweet! It's so nice to know someone is concerned with my well-being.:D

I will totally keep you on emergency dial. ;):kiss:

That's a good pose and a really good picture. Nicely done.

When it comes to pic posts only go with where your comfort level allows. Then time will tell on whether its not for you or you want to try something racier. :)

That's a good pose and a really good picture. Nicely done.

When it comes to pic posts only go with where your comfort level allows. Then time will tell on whether its not for you or you want to try something racier. :)

Oh dear! That's not racy? Lol. Thanks. I'm not sure what direction this thread will go but every direction requires a first step, right?

DqwXS0R.jpg
absolutely divine

Gorgeous pic and very classily done, enjoy your thread, :heart:

All of my life I have struggled with accepting and even embracing my body. After years (okay decades!) of feeling fat, of dealing with people telling me how pretty I would be if I just lost weight, of losing and gaining and losing and gaining the pounds, I have decided that even though I am a work in progress I need to accept myself as I am. As I am right now. Instead of focusing on a future (and what I always think of as a "better") version of me, I need to learn to be content with who I am right now. So to that end I am taking a deep breath and I am gonna to post those pictures that make me feel good, that make me smile, that make me think that maybe, just maybe, I am okay as I am.

nice pic. You look lovely.

Great picture. I hope to see more. Great lips and hope to see your rear as well as I am a true ass man!!:D

Thank you to everyone who responded! I'm trying to just accept the compliments without my standard reply of "it's all good angles and lighting". Then again that's the purpose of this thread of mine, right? To embrace myself and have fun. So to that end, this looks like a fun, albeit slightly terrifying, first step. :D

Thank you to everyone who responded! I'm trying to just accept the compliments without my standard reply of "it's all good angles and lighting". Then again that's the purpose of this thread of mine, right? To embrace myself and have fun. So to that end, this looks like a fun, albeit slightly terrifying, first step. :D
a wonderful first step. I hope you keep going with it :rose:

I think it is a very sexy first step.

Good for you. You look lovely. :kiss::rose:

Back