Curiosity strikes back ~ Closed

Lilliaria screamed with both pleasure as she came hard only to feel sheer pain when he managed to enter into the unprepared ass. He gave her no time to adjust before he started to pound relentless into her untrained human ass, it gripped tightly around the thick, hard rod as it tried to resist the unnatural intrusion. She tried to scream for him to stop, but the words never came out and it seemed to only urge him to continue.

The pain shocked her already exhausted body causing her to shake uncontrollably as if she was freezing cold, her jaw chattered as she cried. There was some pleasure as his heavy balls smacked and spanked her swollen pussy and sore clit, forcing her to feel the mixed pleasure with the pain. However, the pain was too much and for the first time in a very, very long time she broke down and cried as emotions crashed all around her.

Lilliaria didn't even feel it when he finally came, her body was numb, felt like a rag doll beneath him by the time he had finished. The sweet dark abyss consumed her mind as her cries and screams lessened, the pain never subsided as this human form was new to her and the tight little hole was very unprepared to handle such a monstrous cock.

Though she did try her best to keep awake for as long as possible, however by the end of it all, she collapsed to the ground spent and unmoving in a sweaty, shivering, cum soaked mess beneath her new Master.
 
Katoree looked so deliciously innocent as she lay naked on the thick carpet of moss. Her autumn crimson hair forming a flaming halo around her sweet angelic face. Her master came to her and lay down by the little nymph’s side. The Red Imp hugged her closer to him. There was something about this human realm that he liked. He felt stronger, larger, more in control of his fate, more dominate, His very essence seemed to be stronger, more compelling, than it had been in the realm of demons. It was as if when he had decided to take the young beauty as his own that very act had somehow freed him from the demon Lord’s control and he was going to make the most of it.

"Yes Master, this little one has missed you."

Katoree sensually whispered in to her dark master’s ear. Her teeth playfully grated across his ear lobe before the naughty little beauty seductively suckled his earlobe.

“So does my little Pet want me to fuck her tight little pussy?”

"Yesssss.... Please Master... Please fuck your little pet... claim this little one as yours Master."

There was a slight glow to her as happiness and an eagerness to please him with her stunning young body seemed to flow through the adorable little beauty, as if the forest itself was strengthening her, and increasing her dark sexual hungers as well. The Red imp crawled between Katoree’s velvet thighs.

“ Open your legs to me little One and come to be Master wishes to fuck your tight little pussy.”
 
The ground felt so incredible against Katoree's heated flesh, she was writhing with such desire as the fresh sensations rushed through her. It has been so long since she felt the forest floor beneath her that she was starting to forget what it felt like.

Without hesitation she spread her legs wide for her Master, though instead of going to him, she trailed lightly along his arms, feeling the rough skin and admiring every crease of his muscles. He did seem different to her somehow, she couldn't didn't know what it was exactly, however, unlike before she can actually see him for what he really was. The lust that burned in his eyes was for her only, the hardness that teased her pleading wet folds urged for her to obey its command.

Katoree reached for his face, tracing a finger lightly over his lips before she pulled him down to her, meeting him half way and brought him into a heated kiss. Her body seemed to mold around his while wrapping her legs around him and pushing herself onto his searing hot cock.

The more it stretched and filled her, a shiver of delight raced up her spine and a deep moan escaped into the kiss. He felt so much more bigger and far thicker than she recalled, even though she was constantly drugged in his realm, she always seemed to know when it was him between her legs. There was a scent he carried that drove her insane, to her, he tasted the sweetest of all the other imps.

"Your little one needs you Master."

She whispered just before claiming his mouth with hers once more. There was no telling how long he had planned on keeping her in this realm and for the time being, she was going to give him what he wanted to make this last as long as possible. Katoree began to slowly and seductively roll her hips while laying back down, fucking herself onto him with such desire and wanton need.

Also, if she didn't know any better, one could say she has grown attached to her Master Imp, being with him for as long as she was it wouldn't be a difficult feeling for her. The Naga Queen was tender and gave Katoree choices, but she never truly found a solid connection with her, not like she felt with her Red Imp.
 
The Red imp was pleased the way the sensual little nymph reached for him of her own free will. The way she tracing a finger lightly over his lips, the way her soft emerald green eyes adoringly gazed up in to his, before she pulled him down to her, meeting him half way and brought him into a heated kiss. Her gorgeous young body seemed to mold around his while wrapping her legs around him and pushing herself onto his searing hot cock. In that moment the Red Imp knew that she was his, his not for this moment of passion but his for as long as he desired her. The Red Imp smiled to himself for that was going to be for a very long time indeed.

The Red Imp took his little nymph as she lay in the glory of the forest, the rich soft moss seemed to lend Katoree Nephalai a sensually erotic energy that she had never possessed before. She gave herself so willingly to him it was if he really was her Master that she now lovingly accepted as her very own Lord and Master.
 
The more Nephalai gave herself to him, the more she started to notice him and the many changes from when she first saw him. The red imp was always the bigger of the other imps, taller and more beefier. Although now, the more he remains in the mortal realm, he has grown much taller almost as big as Smash, if not a bit taller. He had wings now where as before she didn't notice them at all, they were big and stretched out as he claimed her.

It didn't take much to feel his cock growing thicker and longer inside of her, it was as if he was changing right in front of her eyes. However, the more he began to move within and demanded so much from her submission, the focus on those changes were fading into a hazy, muddled mind.

"Please.... Please Master.... let Nephalai stay with you.... This little one wishes to remain yours..."

She pleaded and cried during her orgasms, digging and clawing into his shoulders as she came so hard, squirting her juices all over his cock. Her pleasurable cries were swallowed by the deep, loving kiss she gave him, showing him just how much her words were true. Even if Katoree couldn't understand why she wanted to be with him, she just knew it was feeling she couldn't deny. The time she spent away from him had her craving for him more and more.
 
"Please.... Please Master.... let Nephalai stay with you.... This little one wishes to remain yours..."

The gorgeous little creature begged her master. It was now she that seemed to be trying to seduce her Red Imp with her gorgeous young body. Little could Katoree realize that they were not alone, that this idealic grove was the home, the layer of a creature every bit as seductive as her Master. The Satyrs nostrils flared as he caught the scent of the little nymph and Satyrs had a particular hunger for forest nymph. But he did not recognize this auburn haired beauty, he wondered how she could have traveled so far from her tree. For he knew every tree for miles around that harbored a nymph and he had sampled all of their sweet charms. And he did not know her.

Imp

The reality of the creature that was fucking was an Imp and a Red imp at that this gave him pause as he waited for them to finish.
 
Katoree was the happiest she has been in a very long time and it was showing more and more. The forest around her seemed to come to life, feeding her so much refreshed energy as she kept begging her Master for more. The orgasms turned into an endless wave of sheer pleasure until eventually she couldn't think of anything else other than his pleasure.


In the distance she could barely feel another set of eyes on them and that only urged her to continue with new vigor. Giving their 'guest' a nice little show. Her body and limbs were growing weak and exhausted but she has grown accustomed to that feeling over the last few months, pushing herself to keep going.

At this point she didn't care how he came into her, she just knew that she wanted and craved more than anything to feel his hot, scolding seed explode inside of her.

"I want to taste you Master.... Please... Let your little one taste you... fill my mouth with your cum Master.... Your little one has missed your taste...."

Her breathless moans and mewls filled his ears with pleasure, soon she started to beg for him to cum, to fill her with her Masters gift. Already she could feel it flood into her throat even though she wasn't sucking him, just simply remembering how his seed tasted in her mouth was enough to cause an earth shattering orgasm.
 
"I want to taste you Master.... Please... Let your little one taste you... fill my mouth with your cum Master.... Your little one has missed your taste...."

The Red Imp was pleased for he so loved to hear Katoree beg to be used and abused. Her soft emerald green eyes silently and so eloquently begged him to let her suck his cock.

“Only If you deep throat me sweet Katoree Nephalai and suckle my balls Little One.”

He cooed to his little sex salve. Oh yes she was his and he knew it. He had not needed to flood her senses with his essence. It seemed to be enough that he had come for her.

The Red Imp also felt those dark unseen eyes on them.let his little nymph give the unseen stranger and erotic little show. He liked that idea he liked it very much.
 
Katoree naturally waited for him to pull out of her, feeling the emptiness as he slid out slowly and teasingly from within her depths. Seductively she crawled the short distance to him and laid back down onto her back, this allowed her easy access to his cum soaked balls.

With him still on his knees it was easy for her to reach up with her soft tongue licking her cum off of him, slowly and full of passion. While her head remained between his legs, giving just his balls her full attention, she spread her own legs wide for his pleasure.

"Permission to play with myself for you to enjoy Master?"

Her voice dripped with raw, innocent lust while letting her hot breath and lips tease over his sack. Right after she asked that, she took one ball at a time into her mouth, suckling on each one and giving them both more attention than he requested of her.
 
There was something about this adorable little nymph now that she was in her own realm and in her own natural setting that pleased the red imp. Oh he had quite enjoyed tormenting her and bending her to his will as he brutally fucked and abused her in the realm of demons. But now, here, how she so sensually and naturally strove to please him with her supple young body more than pleased the red imp.

He ground as Katoree’s little pink tongue licked at his balls, That soft little pink tongue licking her own cum off of his ridged cock, slowly and full of passion.

"Permission to play with myself for you to enjoy Master?"

The little nymph seemed to be one with the forest and there was now a raw, innocent lust to her as she seductively let her hot moist breath and ripe moist lips tease over his sack.

“Yes by all means little one Masturbate for me Pet.”

Oh how he loved this change in Katoree, what he had taken from her by trickery and drugging her in his realm she now freely offered to him. There was only one regret that he had. He did so love watching her be fucked by others, to see her used, abused as she went wild with her own lust.

Those unseen eyes moved a little closer to get a better view of this strange little auburn haired nymph that did not seem to be tied to a tree.
 
Katoree for the first time since all this had begun, was starting to give more of herself away and it was to the imp she was giving it to. He had taken so much from her during their time together, her body became his toy to do with as he desired. Just as it did with the others who claimed her. However, she never gave more than that to any of them, her mind, heart and soul she kept locked and hidden behind closed doors.

The Imp had not only come back for her, even if his reasons were selfish, but he released her from the collar and from Smash. Had given her what she desired most by bringing her back to the forest. By doing these few little actions, it twisted her emotions against her will. Her mind kept telling her this wouldn't last long, yet her heart pounded a new beat for him.

One hand slid down her undulating torso and slipped between her thighs, diving into her aching tunnel while the palm of her hand pressed and rubbed against the tender clit. With her free hand she started to maul her one of her breasts, pinching and pulling at the nipple.

She groaned and whimpered around his sack that filled her mouth, suckling more of in till she had both balls mostly in her mouth. Lost in her own little world of lust, she almost forgot his other request and with extreme reluctance, she slipped from his sack, positioning herself while proceeding to slowly swallow his thick cock.

For a split moment she struggled with the new length and thickness as she did this so willingly instead of being forced. After a few attempts, Katoree had him filling her throat and his sack rested against her nose, restricting the air flow to her lungs. This caused a rush of sensations to run rampant through her and within moments she was quaking and arching her back into a very intense orgasm. It caused her to pull back slightly from his cock, just enough so she can breath heavily through her nose, but not once did she free herself, keeping as much of him as possible in her massaging throat.
 
The sweet little innocent nymph seemed more than willing to please her dark impish master. As she masturbated for his pleasure her delicate little fingers driving her ever closer to that sweet abyss that promised her such darkly sweet ecstasy. Yet even as her own fingers brought her that pleasure she did not forget her master as her sweet little mouth adored his cock as she deep throated him.

As Kiore became lost in her own dark needs the unseen eyes of the Satyrs and his adoring own adoring little nymph. The Red Imp caught the movement out of the corner As the Satyrs and his own nymph crept closer. He gave an imperceptible nod. And the beast man came to truly free the gorgeous young creature; he brought his horn of ambrosia to her sweet lips and ambrosia that would truly free the young nymph’s sexual desires. The little nymph’s sweet little kisses worshiped Katoree’s supple young body, her talented little tongue slid along Katorre’s sweet folds. Once more she was the center of an orgy, one were another nymph, a Satyr, and her on master, the Red Imp were enjoying her lithe young body.
 
Lost in her own little world of lust and desire she hadn't noticed when the other two arrived. It wasn't until she felt someone lifting her off her Masters cock to provide a drink of some kind, also the feeling of another roaming over her body that things started to connect. Her first initial reaction was fear for a split moment, not wanting to be separated from her Master again.

When she fully realized that he was still here with her, that he was simply just sharing her with these two, Katoree relaxed a bit more. She took another few gulps of the sweet nectar the Satyr offered before she went right to sucking on her Masters cock.

In her dazed mind she didn't even bother to look at the third one that was now between her legs, all she knew is that it was a female of some sort. The female had a sweet delicate touch as her hands roamed over Katorees writhing body, her mouth and tongue felt like heaven when she made contact, replacing Katorees' fingers. Katoree was already on the verge of reaching her climax before this other nymph took over.

Katoree stopped sucking on her Master long enough to ask him for permission to cum, expressing her need for release while straining to hold back. Meanwhile the hand that was closest to the Satyr reached up and started to slowly stroke his cock, not wanting to leave his needs unattended. If it wasn't for her desire to make her Master cum first, she would have instantly started sucking on the Satyr. For now, her hand will have to do since she wanted to taste her Master first, needing to feast on his sweet seed.

"Please Master.... Let me cum for you... I can't hold it much longer... Please..."

She begged one more time just before taking his cock deep into her throat once again, not wishing to make him wait much longer for his needs to be met.
 
They came to her as soft as the night wind, they came to the little autumn nymph, and they came to Katoree. Her master smiled as the a bold little nymph spread the soft pedals of tawny copper headed beauty her tongue sliding seductively along Katoree’s pussy the young nymph savored the young beauty’s sweetness even as the Satyr fed the sweet little nymph the ambrosia that would free all her inhibitions, and would allow sweet little Nephalai to fully embrace her dark sensual nature.

She only took half a dozen sips from the Satyr’s drinking horn before she returned pleasing her master with her adoring mouth. He dainty little hands messaged and pulled the Satyr’s cock her hips bucking as her sister nymph feasted on her pussy.

"Please Master.... Let me cum for you... I can't hold it much longer... Please..."

“You may cum now Katoree Nephalai.”

Even as her Master granted her permission to cum as he buried his cock deep in her loving throat as he came with her.

As the Red Imp’s cum was dripping from the corners of Katorre’s mouth and he pulled from that sweet adoring mouth with and obscene little POP the Satyr position the young beauty so her head was above the young nymph who was greedily feasting on Katoree Nephalai succulent pussy. The satyr thumbs spread the firm cheeks of Katoree’s ass as he prepared to take her and the Red imp’s semi hard cock once more brushed her lips.
 
Katoree knew what was expected of her as she swallowed as much of her Masters cum as possible. Even if it wasn't expected, she would have swallowed every drop for it is a taste she craves, just like before, there was never enough. It also made her orgasm stronger with the struggle of breathing and feasting on her Master's orgasm.

Before she could really calm down from the rush, she felt herself being guided into a new position. Without hesitation she followed the Satyr's guiding hands, moaning to his sensual touch. For a moment she didn't know what was expected of her as she saw the new nymph beneath her now.

It was then she took in the familiar scent of the imp just before feeling him at her lips once more. Katoree looked up to meet his gaze, pure lust flooded into her deep green eyes. There was also a hint of worry that he'll leave when she least expects it. Uncertain of what this Satyr's true intentions were, if he planned on taking her away, or just simply joining in on the fun. Katoree knew Satyrs all to well though, they always have a personal agenda, much like her Master.

Slowly and sensually she licked the very tip of the cock that teased her lips, in that same moment she felt the Satyr behind her. It didn't take much for her to realize what he was about to do. Having her ass filled was still uncomfortable with the initial entry, yet she knew after a while the pain numbs and mixes with the pleasure.

Since her Master was allowing this, there was little choice other than to comply with what they all wanted. At the same time, it was what she wanted in the end as well, her body was on fire and every thought in such a lustful daze that the pleasure consumed her. Before she knew what happening, her hips raised for the Satyr and pushed back towards him.

The whole time her teary emerald eyes kept locked with her Master, after if she closed her eyes for a moment, he will be gone, leaving her with this satyr.
 
Katoree was caught between the Satyr’s power trusts into her tight little ass. The young beauty’s little whimpers of pain and her darkly sensual gasps of pleasure pleased the Man beast as he dominated the young nymph gorgeous supple young body. The satyr’s nymph feasted on Katoree Nephalai sweet little pussy. The girl lashed Katoree Nephalai throbbing pussy with her mouth, lips, tongue and teeth. That sweet talented little tongue snaked deeply into Katoree’s spasming pussy, fluttered over her sweet spot. The girl’s teeth nipped at Katoree Nephalai’s clit, just before the girl inhaled that throbbing pearl of passion between her suckling lips.

"Please Master.... Let me cum for you...... Please..."

Katoree Nephalai once more begged her Master as his cock bounced before her wide adoring, tears shimmering eyes and brushed her sweet moist lips.

“Please the young beauty beneath you Katoree Nephalai for it will please me.”

The Red Imp watched his little nymph as she once more shamelessly embraced those that were using her gorgeous young body but he some something else deep within those tear shimmering eyes.

“Do you desire more my sweet little Pet?”

His voice came to the nymph through the haze of her growing passion.

“Do you wish to be bound as when Metastophlies first striped and took you Pet?”

The Red Imp’s dark seductive voice painted images of Katoree Nephalai bound helpless as if she was a virginal sacrifice to the passions of all those who desired her.
 
No matter how many times her ass has been taken, it was agonizing pain every time. It was as if those who claimed it didn't care if they tore her insides up or not, they just drove into it the tightness without care. It is, however, something she has gotten used to over time although it doesn't mean she likes it. At the same time, it brought pleasure after a few minutes of constant thrusting, reaching deeply into her core took control of her senses.

The nymph beneath her was distracting her from the pain as well, mixing it with pleasure and taking her to the edge. Katoree struggled to hold back the orgasm and was about to obey her Masters request, slowly lowering her mouth down before he asked a question.

The images flooded into her thoughts making it impossible to hold to the orgasm that erupted from her. There was no stopping the flow of her cum that fed the nymph that feasted on her. Katoree looked up to the Imp with tears streaming down her burning red cheeks, there was a hint of uncertainty hiding behind the lust.

"YESSSS..... Yes Master.... I ..I... I desire more..."

Crying out just as another orgasm was about to break, he can see that it was nearly impossible for her to keep holding back. The Satyr and the other nymph were relentless, forcing her to cum without permission, bringing Katoree into trembling mess. The Imp could see her pleading deep within her emerald eyes right before her head dipped down between the legs of the other nymph.
 
"YESSSS..... Yes Master.... I ..I... I desire more..."

Katoree Nephalai Gasp as her gorgeous supple young body was wracked by a vicious soul searing orgasm. At the young nymph’s gasped response to her Master’s question the hug Satyr threw back his head as gales of laughter bubbled from his lips as he continued to pound into Katoree’s tight little ass. Never had he seen a young nymph so innocently unawares of her very nature. The Satyr knew that by their very nature that Nymph’s were sensual and seductive creatures that not only enjoyed the sensual and the erotic but needed it as much as each life giving breath she took. To have such a naturally sensual, young, and still so innocent creature in their grasp was too much to hope for.

Perhaps we should bind our little nymph between two tress and have her dance to the sensual caress and the seductive stinging kiss of the lash……Would you like to see your little “Pet Dance”?

The thought of Katoree Nephalai bound and lashed appealed to the Red Imp demonic nature.

“By all means, by all means let us see her dance.”

The Red Imp gasped. The Satyr did not hesitate as he gathered Katoree into his arms and carried her and positioned the gorgeous young beauty between two birch trees. Katoree was bound there just the way that Smash had bound her before leaving her alone. This time the gorgeous young nymph was naked her supple young body bared to the world this time a naught little nymph knelt before her feasting on Katoree Nephalai’s succulent little pussy. This time Katoree Nephalai felt the sensual caress of leather as the lash curled around her trim little waist. This time she hung helpless as the leathery tongue licked at her pale pink nipples sending white hot flashes of pain and pleasure coursing through every fiber of her supple young body.
 
Katoree heard them speaking about her and yet their words didn't make any sense to her. A deeper part of her was trying to understand what they meant by dancing and yet being bound at the same time. Before she knew what was happening, let alone question any of it, they had her bound between the two trees.

At first it frighten her as it was far too similar to the way Smash had abandoned her so long ago. The memories of that night flooded into the forefront of her dazed mind, the last thing she wanted was to get abandoned again. Soon those thoughts and fears suddenly faded once she felt the other nymph between her slender, trembling thighs again.

The lashes took her by surprise and she did dance quite beautifully for them. A mixture of pleasure and pain overwhelmed her, not knowing what to focus on the most. There was a need to cum and yet the pain from the lashing kept her from fully releasing, torn between the burning desires and the leathery kisses as the confused lust showed deeply in her emerald eyes.

This was something Katoree has never felt before and it truly conflicted with her senses. The kisses brought such pain and at the same time the burning sensation afterwards was like nothing she could ever imagine.

"Mmmm ... Master..."

The rest of what she tried to say ended up lost once the pleasure won the battle, overcoming her with a very powerful orgasm that strained her bound limbs.
 
Oh how adorable Katoree Nephalai looked as she danced to the lash her supple young body bucking and thrashing as she came to its sensual caress, and its seductive stinging kiss. Yet it was not only the caress and seductive kiss of the lash, as its leathery tongue curled around Katoree’s waist and licked at her throbbing nipples. No it was also the other young nymph’s devilish tongue as she feasted on Katoree’s sweet little pussy.

The Red Imp had seen his little nymph taken and used by Metastophlies, and by the other imps. Yet this was the first time that he had seen her dance to the kiss and caress of the lash. There was something about the fear he saw in her eyes. How that fear slowly turned to arousal, and that arousal turned to dark sinful lust.

“Dance for us PET

The Red Imp gasped as the Satyr arm arched back the lashes’ leathery tongue wracking cascading orgasms from the hapless little nymph.

“More Pet?”

He breathes into her ear.
 
Katoree couldn't tell how long she has been 'dancing' to the whips kisses or how many orgasms it ripped out of her. All she did know is that her limbs were growing numb and she couldn't catch her breath for the life of her, as she heard the voice of her Master in her ear it sent her off into a world of pure submission. The last orgasm ripped and burned into every strained muscle possible, her voice cracked through another scream as her eyes and head rolled back.

The rush never did truly end as the kisses didn't seem to end, causing her whole body to tremble from such over stimulation.

"I..... I can't..... breathe...... need.... need drink..... breathe.... please..... Master...."

Katoree whispered in a panting, almost choking on each word as the tears broke free. It was difficult for her to tell if this was a punishment or just for their entertainment despite the endless rolling orgasms, each stripe left by the kisses stung and the cool air hit each kiss mark. It didn't take long for her to start shivering wildly when the shock of what she is going through finally set in.

She made no indication that she is done however, never asked for him to stop fully or to be released, only begging for a small break that will allow her to catch her breath. The submissive mentality that she fell so deeply into didn't allow her to beg for release, leaving that choice solely up to her Master and trusting that he will know when she has had enough.
 
"I..... I can't..... breathe...... need.... need drink..... breathe.... please..... Master...."

Katoree Nephalai Gasped as she hung in her bounds her gorgeous supple young body covered in a fine sheen of sweat that accentuated each sensually seductive curve of her lithe young body and the way that that sweet innocent body arched to the sensual caress and stinging fiery kiss of the lash.

The Satyr dark bestial eyes drank in the young nymph’s naked beauty and the fine lattice work of crimson stripes that decorated her flawless creamy ivory skin. His own muscles rippled with a dark power. The Satyr was a master with the lash and knew just how to torment and excite the bound young beauty searing her with pain and leaving her hungering for more.

“Dance for us PET…………More Pet?”

Katoree Nephalai’s Master cooed into the young beauty’s ear. He smiled down into those soft innocent adoring eyes. She did not asked for him to stop or to be released from her bounds that seemed now more to caress her than hold her captive, only begging for a small break that will allow her to catch her breath. It was if her Master’s will had become hers as the submissive beauty gave herself fully to her Master’s will.

“You please me Nephalai,”

The young nymph’s true name had slipped from his lips. The Satyr smiled as he realized the young beauty’s Master’s mistake. Now he had a power over the young nymph that only her true name could give him. The Satyr let Nephalai catch her breath for a moment or two.

“Dance for me Nephalai!”

The Satyr breathed the simple use of her true name made those simple words a command that the bound young nymph must obey. As Katoree Nephalai true name slipped from the Satyr’s lips the Red imp realized his mistake.

“Dance for me sweet PET and beg Me to let you cum!”

The Satyr commanded Katoree.
 
Katoree struggled both physically and mentally with what was happening. The satyr was calling her pet as if she belonged to him and yet she could tell that her true Master was still with her. It confused her that he was letting the Satyr make such commands to a pet that isn't his. After the Satyr spoke her name it frightened her all over again, suddenly feeling the loss of another Master.

Slowly she opened her eyes to see the Imp had not left her, had not abandoned her yet and she recalled what he had just said. It made her heart soar with happiness that she pleased him with these actions, slowly her gaze fell upon the Satyr hearing his commands. Yes, he had spoken her name, yes it gave him the satisfaction of seeing the struggle course through her mind.

In the end, Katoree fought tooth and nail with the command of her name, while dancing to the wild burning kisses that made her want to obey, she managed to prove who she truly belonged to. Her gaze went straight back to the Imp, her eyes pleading with him silently for a moment.

"Please.... let your Nephalai cum for you Master... this little one needs to cum... please... Master..."

It took everything bit of strength she had to defy the Satyr and go against the use of her name, deep down she knew that only her true Master can give such a permission. She had given the Imp everything when he took her from the Naga's, her heart, mind and soul all belonged to him and if there ever was a chance to prove it, it was here and now.

"Please.... Master...."
 
“Dance for me Nephalai!”


The Satyr smoothly cooed his command to the young nymph. He gave Katoree a lecherous smile as he saw the startled look in the young beauty’s smoldering emerald green eyes. The Red Imp saw how his little “pet” was torn between her desire to please only him and the compulsion to obey the Satyr’s command and the power of her true name over her.

"Please.... let your Nephalai cum for you Master... this little one needs to cum... please... Master...... Please.... Master...."

The Red Imp demanded that his little “Pet” obey and yet he could see how she suffered torn between the Satyr and himself.

“You must obey the Satyr Katoree Nephalai………..and dance for him”

The Satyr grinned as he continued to lash the gorgeous bound young nymph.

“Come girl”

The Satyr called to the willowy young nymph that was feasting on Katoree’s sweet little pussy the girl reluctantly slipped away as she sought the willow tree that she was bound to and its sensual embrace of her. Now every inch of Katoree gorgeous supple young body was open to the Satyr’s lash and at the next crack of the whip that leathery tongue sensually curled around her trim little waist to seductively lick at her hot wet pussy.

Dance “PET”!

The Satyr commanded
”…….Beg me to let you cum “PET”.

The Red imp was mesmerized as Katoree gorgeous young body bucked and thrashed in her bounds and he could feel his cock becoming hard once more.
 
Katoree began to cry as the lashes continued to relentlessly kiss her flesh, in some areas she can feel the trickling of blood as he broke the tender flesh. The words of her Master were not the words she wanted to hear and it only brought more fear into her. That fear was seen through the tears caressing her heated cheeks. The need to obey was greater than any fear or confusion she could muster up and as her body grew exhausted and numb from the lashes, she kept 'dancing' for them.

Her screams were carried off into the wind each time the kiss landed between her thighs, biting at her clit painfully. After several long, agonizing moments of conflict between body and mind, Katoree couldn't take it anymore and finally broke down crying as she begged the Satyr to let her cum. The permission was denied by her Master and she was told to beg this other one for permission, that's where the conflict began. The refusal to beg someone other than her Master for anything was difficult for her.

"Please.... Please let me cum... for you... I desire to cum for you..."

The exhaustion that coursed through her burned deeply in those teary, emerald eyes as she locked gaze with the Satyr, clearly begging him this time. However, she managed to refrain from calling him Master, afraid if she does that the imp will abandon her like all the others have done.
 
Back
Top