Garters, Stockings, or Knee Highs?

They all turn me on but if you go with no bra no panties and a set of heals I feel like I can't control my self.

Garters, look sexy and have the best visual appeal.

Stockings/ thigh highs, feel the best and come in more variety.

Knee highs, are more casual but pull my attention and cause me to follow your legs like a teen.
 
Love when Del wears thigh high nylons or socks and they are a little tight on the thighs. Looks so sexy.
 
Genuine nylon fully fashioned stockings are the best, obviously with a proper garter belt/girdle.

After that thigh high holdups are still fun.
 
Yes, I definitely like the woman in this picture. A woman wearing a garter belt, stockings and heels to me is so exciting. I'll even admit to having a bit of a nylon fetish and enjoy squeezing a pair of thighs in stockings. The visual plus caressing a pair of legs is intoxicating to me. A woman wearing thigh-highs also works really well.
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Garters and thigh highs for me, always a turn on. Even more arousing when you hand finds out there are no panties also.
 
Garters and thigh highs for me, always a turn on. Even more arousing when you hand finds out there are no panties also.

Sounds fun.

My idea of heaven is a woman in business attire, pencil skirt etc. With the above.
 
For me garter or pencil or nylon or miniskirt, it always no panty or bra for me.. I always go out without bra and panties..
 
Back
Top