Kinky/Strange Places

CBHunter

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jul 10, 2013
Posts
1,335
There's probably a similar thread somewhere in here, but I can't find it and I'm curious about this. Actually, I'm curious about a lot of things. This is just one of them. Anyway. What's the kinkiest or strangest place you've had sex?

Mine would be the time I had a girl on the floor of her studio apartment while her brother was sleeping in the only bed in the room. A similar instance was having a girl on the bedroom floor of a hotel suite while a friend was doing the same with another girl on the bed and the rest of our group was crashed out in the sitting room of the suite. Good times in Thailand. ;-)
 
Boat show

Way back when I was in grad school and recently divorced, I got picked up a bar that we frequented. I had planned to go to the indoor, winter boat show that was in town and we ended up there, she and I.

We were both pretty drunk, me more so than she was, and while in the forward cabin of a cruiser we started making out. I closed and locked the door and we had a quickie while people knocked on the door and complained.

When we finally came out, it was obvious by her disheveled look, my shit eating grin, and the smell, what we had been up to.
 
I met a girl who was an estate agent and we had sex in a show home. Not exactly kinky, but...different.
 
In the public bathroom, on a paddle boat dinner cruise. We were with another couple that saw us go in there together, but we didn't talk about before hand with them. The look on their faces when we left the bathroom was priceless.
 
In an alley one drunken night in Manhatten, which turned out to lead to apartments...didn't realize that until we were done.
 
In a rent-by-the-hour hot tub while others fucked, too ... in the same tub.
 
Last edited:
A girlfriend once picked me up from where I was working. Instead of waiting to get back to my place, shechose to take us to a hidden cemetary & fucked me silly while parked inside said cemetary.
 
On the bank of the blue Danube in the dark while people were walking by about 40' away.

On an old train engine in a park.

On the 3rd green in the same park.

In an empty boxcar.

On the bank of the Mississippi River in broad daylight.

In the back seat of a car while traveling w/ friends.

In a hotel bed while my mother slept next to us.
 
In a car, while I was driving on the interstate.

In the bathroom on a fully loaded Greyhound bus.

At the beach, about 30 yards from shore in chest deep water on the fourth of July. Another couple about 20 feet away from us saw us and decided to do it too.

Wife blew me in the front seat of the care while parked in a restaurant parking lot as people walked by.

Against the side of the car in the middle of a park.

In the pool at a Holiday Inn.

In bed while my wife's sister slept next to us.

More later...
 
In a school.

At the end of the day, I was supposed to make sure that all of the rooms were empty and then lock up the school itself. My boyfriend often picked me up from work, and several times, he was in a pretty feisty mood. ;) All told, we had sex on the floor, bent over a classroom table, in the teacher's lounge, and on a stack of gym mats.

One time, we thought that we had gotten caught. Right in the middle of things, we heard a loud sound from the hallway. Panicked, we leapt apart and shimmied underwear and pants hastily back into place. Fortunately for us, it turned out that it was just a hamster (one of the class pets) deciding to dig a new burrow in its cage. :rolleyes:
 
school also

visiting home on vacation, gf asked me to show her around the school i went to, snuck in and left a bit of a mess on the wrestling mats...
 
My wife

At the top of the Washington Monument in Baltimore,MD. Took her from behind as we both scanned the skyline.
 
- on a picnic table in a national forest overlooking Los Angeles at sunset
- on the hood of the car right outside the front door of an L.A. bar
- in the middle of a crowded Long Island beach
- in the corner of a dark but packed dance club
 
Hotel balcony in Florida.

Balcony of a cruise ship.

In a car driving I-20.

In a pup tent in a parkplatz in Austria.

In Lake Concordia while clinging to an inner tube while our friends were on the shore.

In a covered doorway of a school in the middle of the day on a weekend.

On the hood of a car parked on the levee near the Mississippi River.

There were dozens of adventures early in our relationship. Now it's hard to get my lady to even open up in the bedroom. :(

It's strange. She never got the middle age surge in libido. It's not that she says no. Yet sometimes when she says yes she is not an active participant. What makes it stranger still is that she has been multi-orgasmic since her first orgasm, and a squirter after about 3 years together. For a few years her record was 42 orgasms. She destroyed that one a few years later with 102 (over a 3-4 hour period). Now it's difficult to get her to engage long enough to make double digits.

She does require manual stimulation to reach orgasm and does not peak with penetration only.

Back to erotic encounters. Thanks for reminding me to remember ours.
 
In multiple swimming pools.

On the deck of our pool when we had one.

On a picnic table in a rest area.

On a swing in the backyard.

On playground equipment in a public playground at night.

In the laundry room of her parents house while the family slept (when we were dating as teenagers).
 
In a Hawaiian hotel room.

What's kinky about that? The turn-down service maid was lying naked on the bed next to us, my husband's cum on her belly, and she was jilling as she watched us.

(This is the true ending of my story "Meeting Leilani" Hubby didn't fuck her as I fantasied in the story, he fucked me.)

A distant second: in a tent at Disney World while our three kids and hubby's mother slept in the same tent.
 
On a hotel balcony
At the window of a hotel
In a park in daylight
On a park bench in daylight
In a karaoke box
On the beach
In a web cafe
On the deck of a yacht (we trespassed)
On a roof
On a train
In a hot spring bath
In a sex club
In public toilets


And my best - in a Ferris Wheel
 
In a Hawaiian hotel room.

What's kinky about that? The turn-down service maid was lying naked on the bed next to us, my husband's cum on her belly, and she was jilling as she watched us.

(This is the true ending of my story "Meeting Leilani" Hubby didn't fuck her as I fantasied in the story, he fucked me.)

A distant second: in a tent at Disney World while our three kids and hubby's mother slept in the same tent.

I do believe I remember that story. :)
 
Back
Top