We need some ebony

I have had the pleasure of making love to an Ebony goddess. she was magnificent. apparently, my wife likes men of color as well.
 
Last edited:
There's a fairly extensive thread on the general board.
https://i.imgur.com/OR2cg3j.jpg?1
The pic reminds me of a girl named Elaine I used to know. Slim, little titties, a big fro and long lips. Elaine had longer nipples though. I was barely 18, and she was 27, or 28. She was only the second woman I'd been with, and the first I went down on. And there started my love affair with eating pussy. I didn't know what I was doing, but I guess what I lacked in technique, I made up for with enthusiasm, because she certainly loved it! That moment I first inhaled her erotic scent, and tasted her juices it was like a drug! Over the course of 9, or 10 months, she invited me into her bed at least once a month. Mainly because she loved, how much I loved eating her!
 
That's called fooling around. Sexual is full on intercourse

I suppose that's a question of perspective. If that is how you perceive it, then that is how it is for you. I can only say that, in my twisted mind at least, I view it differently.
 
I got some ebony earlier today. A four-way with my Daughter, her black SSBBW wife, and her Brother (my husband).
 
Back
Top