"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
really awesome vid...

I enjoyed the video...

Glad you both enjoyed it! Yeah she is super friggen' hot! I have a thing for the "exotic" type .. and the natural moans are so much more arousing than the fake ass "AH AH AHHHA AHHHH!" screaming throughout the scene.

Yes, I agree I would be balls deep inside her when I came .. omg she makes me so fucking horny. Yes this is a new "go to" vid for me in my collection.

EDIT: I found a way to display a collaboration of her videos .. her name is Christy Charming (and charming she surely is!) .. http://www.xvideos.com/profiles/christy-charming#_tabVideos
 
Last edited:
He gave her something to think about on the plane. It looked like she was going on a flight.

Sent her to her destination with a pussy full of cum! Can just imagine it leaking out of her pussy into her panties and down her thighs ..that bumped the hotness +5 points!
 
I have a few that are guaranteed to get me off!

One is just a pretty young woman putting on her makeup while smoking a cigarette and chewing gum (you'd have to see it, really!); there's on of a woman who looks uncannily like my wife being double-ended by two huge black guys (she likes it as well, for some reason!); another is a closeup of a white woman being fucked by a massive black cock, with her hand stroking his balls and shaft between thrusts- when he's in her to the cervix there's still about six inches for her to stroke, and it's fucking beautiful...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top