"Go to" Video Clips

Status
Not open for further replies.
Some and some

Some clips are great when by myself, and some when with a lover.
Sharing xxx amateur video, and hearing/seeing and feeling a woman's reactions can turn me on a lot.

G

I found this one earlier today. I really like that it is professional (good video quality) but with "realistic" moans and soft colors/bodies. The creampie at the end is fantastic! That is where a man should cum and often! (I like seeing my cum shooting too though)

http://www.xvideos.com/video6683360...n_indian_girl_romantic_breeding_with_creampie

really awesome vid; what I like most about it, is that the woman (what a babe!), REALLY seems to be enjoying it, unlike a lot of the fake moans with the younger ones...

I enjoyed the video. The young girl is hot and good quality video. I do think in reality that he would have been deeper inside of her when he came so that it would not have run out as soon as he withdrew. It seems to me that I did not leak severely at least for a few minutes after we finished. Though I do remember waking up with some rather large wet spots under my butt.

I enjoyed the video. The young girl is hot and good quality video. I do think in reality that he would have been deeper inside of her when he came so that it would not have run out as soon as he withdrew. It seems to me that I did not leak severely at least for a few minutes after we finished. Though I do remember waking up with some rather large wet spots under my butt.

they're sellin' the fantasy here, Freya...that's what it's all about...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back