LOL bad-ass alt right Oath Keepers gonna smack the libtards DOWN!!

LJ_Reloaded

バクスター の
Joined
Apr 3, 2010
Posts
21,217
NOT!!!

Oath Keepers planned a protest at Rep Maxine Waters's office on Friday.

Not only did they not show up in force, but one piece of white racist trash did come along in a truck with the American flag, and the leftists

STOLE HIS FLAG OFF HIS TRUCK AND BURNED IT!!!

Bad ass Oath Keepers didn't jack shit all about it.

Suck on that you white trash cowards!

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/maxine...ath-keepers-counter-protest-today-2018-07-19/
LOS ANGELES -- A small crowd that gathered Thursday outside the Los Angeles office of U.S. Rep. Maxine Waters, D-California, to counter an expected protest by a self-styled militia group burned an American flag taken from the back of a pickup truck. The incident happened after the far-right Oath Keepers group didn't appear at the office after saying it would rally against the congresswoman.

A group of counter-protesters there to support Waters were chanting "black power" and other slogans when the pickup approached.

The vehicle, occupied by two men who appeared to be white, was stopped by the crowd. Some marchers opened the doors and one grabbed the flag flying on a pole in the bed of the truck, which sped off.

The flag was stepped on and lit on fire as someone stoked the flames. A few people cheered and someone yelled, "This is not the American flag, this is their flag."
Fucking pussies.

Lesson to all leftists: Stand your fucking ground and let your balls grow some hair, and you'll keep racking up victories like this.
 
Well, two sets of dickheads, one set stealing the flag and burning it, another pair who are so patriotic they don't know how to properly display the flag.
Fuck them all.
 
Maxine Waters does a fine, good job of routinely punching herself in the face. :)
 
Whole bunch of elected police officials (Sheriffs) in the Oathkeepers. Their thing is to support their State constitution, not necessarily the US Constitution.

If the shit commences to get ugly, don't expect them to stand up for the U.S. over their state.
 
Whole bunch of elected police officials (Sheriffs) in the Oathkeepers. Their thing is to support their State constitution, not necessarily the US Constitution.

If the shit commences to get ugly, don't expect them to stand up for the U.S. over their state.
The sooner the U.S. breaks up, the better.
 
Whole bunch of elected police officials (Sheriffs) in the Oathkeepers. Their thing is to support their State constitution, not necessarily the US Constitution.

Are you referring to that he-man Constitutional Sheriif bullshit?

Another group waiting for Atlas to shrug.
 
So, here's LT supporting the acts of a group of people who attacked a couple of unarmed guys in a pickup truck, and then trying to denigrate the guys in the truck for fleeing from the mob.

LT has NO information that the guys in the truck were connected in any way with the Oathkeepers, but ascribes that to them. Then calls them cowards for doing what anyone anywhere would do in such a situation where they are outnumbered by a violent mob.

Shades of Reginald Denny... And here's LT jumping up and down cheering for the mob. :rolleyes:
 
Back
Top