Bi guy chat

Haven't tried my first yet, but looking for sure. Had a few close calls here or there, but as I get older, the more I want to try.
39/MWM/IL
 
I was 56 before I took a guy up on his offer to meet in a hotel. Was the first time I had sucked a cock and first time I had fucked a guy. Had touched an ex girlfriends dads cock once after he had wanked me off.
I didn't get fucked as he couldn't get hard but would have let him take my cherry, was a very erotic day

Did your ex tell her Dad about your cock?
 
Very curious. I met a guy on Lit a year or so ago who was from my same town. We chatted, shared a bit and decided to meet. But at the last time he got cold feet, so we didn't hook up. Havent had that opportunity since.
 
Very curious. I met a guy on Lit a year or so ago who was from my same town. We chatted, shared a bit and decided to meet. But at the last time he got cold feet, so we didn't hook up. Havent had that opportunity since.

Bummer...
 
Yah, it was quite a build up too. He was married and didn't want to take the chance.
 
61 here

I am a mwm that is bisexual. I met my wife in 1980, before her had lots of sex with guys. My first time I was 14 as he was after skinny dipping I ended up giving him a blow job. It was his first and mine sex act.
 
Definitely curious about being a bottom for a older man or a hot shemale. Would love to feel a cock as it pumped cum all over me.
 
mwm here - 37 - fit - clean - educated - got curious about 3 years ago (absolutely 0 interest before that) started here on Lit chatting with another husband about wives and swapping pics - then over time it led to jo online then camming

now i enjoy mutual jo with a local buddy every few months depending on schedule - and enjoy chatting here with other mwms who can carry a good conversation
 
Like many people here, I love women, love sex with them, and have no desire to date or have a relationship with a man, but I fucking love the idea of being on my knees in front of a great athletic body and hard cock, taking it in my mouth (while my cock it as hard as can be), and making it spurt in my mouth... while a hot woman is there turned on by it :). Can anyone near Boston (who has a female partner) help me?
 
I have a huge interested in feeling what it is like to suck a cock until he shoots his load into my mouth. I also really want to feel what it is like to be fucked bareback and have him pump me full of cum. My ideal fantasy is for this to happen with a hot shemale.
 
My ultimate would be to meet a guy on a business trip and share a room, bed, and shower for a few nights. Conducting business by day and immersing myself in a gay affair at night. I want to explore it all -- cock sucking, kissing, ass play, fucking, being fucked, love making, and primal fucking. I want to wake up in the middle of the night and just take my lover and I want him to do the same for me. Just wake up in the middle of the night with a desire and need to just cum. That primal need to claim and be claimed.
 
I'm with you.

I have a huge interested in feeling what it is like to suck a cock until he shoots his load into my mouth. I also really want to feel what it is like to be fucked bareback and have him pump me full of cum. My ideal fantasy is for this to happen with a hot shemale.

I think a shemale would be fantastic, both to suck and be fucked by.But my chances of it happening are slim.
 
It’s a part of who you are. Exploring that part can help you if you move into D/s. It makes learning to serve much easier I think
 
Bottom in search of

Mwm in 50s...Definitely become interested mid life...in houston..would love to meet up and explore. Being under a man..sucking, swallowing..and getting fucked are turn ons
 
Heading to the mid west on business in June. Trip will take me by Columbus and Indianapolis. Plan to check out the Club chain in one or both of these cities. Have had a few experiences in ABS but this will be my first extended stop. Looking forward to the experience.
 
48 curious here. No experience, and doubt I'll ever act on it. But in recent years the curiosity has definitely arrived and increased. Nothing other than oral to be honest (giving and receiving). Kissing, anal, etc doesn't turn me on in the least. But for some reason oral does - I suppose because I love receiving so much, just makes me wonder what it would feel like to feel a hard cock in my mouth.

Skype: cum2scottie
 
Okay I had my first time mfm in a hot tub with a good friend and his wife..I thought We were going to share her .but with the wine and all she wanted us to all play.and we did he gave me a bj and I sucked him too.we both had her as well...My sex life changed for the better..
 
Back
Top