Older teacher iso rebellious female student to discipline

BadTeacher49m

Really Experienced
Are you a rebellious girl?
Do you come to class late and act out just to get attention?
Are you out of control?
Do you secretly long for someone to take control of you and teach you discipline?

I'm an older, male high school teacher looking for a student in need of a firm hand. I regularly have young girls like this in my classes at school. However, I'm not able to bend them over my desk and give them the proper discipline they so desperately need. Literotica allows me to fill that need and I have, in the past, taught several young ladies about themselves and their suppressed desires. I've been away for awhile so I'm now looking to take on new students. Obviously, I need to remain discrete and anonymous, but despite that I am hoping to find a very intense, personal relationship with a young lady of lit.

If you've been a bad girl, see me after class.

Funny enough all my teachers loved me. Must have been the tits cause it sure as hell wasn't my attitude haha!

Oh, real life... you've been far too distracting lately... *shakes fist*

Hopefully things have settled down here again and I can come around more regularly. Apologies to all that had been waiting for a response.

I would imagine you would have very interesting extra credit assignments if I was failing your class and needed to pass to stay on the dance team

Oh, I think you might have to show me what sort of dancing talents you have... ;)

Are you a rebellious girl?
Do you come to class late and act out just to get attention?
Are you out of control?
Do you secretly long for someone to take control of you and teach you discipline?

I'm an older, male high school teacher looking for a student in need of a firm hand. I regularly have young girls like this in my classes at school. However, I'm not able to bend them over my desk and give them the proper discipline they so desperately need. Literotica allows me to fill that need and I have, in the past, taught several young ladies about themselves and their suppressed desires. I've been away for awhile so I'm now looking to take on new students. Obviously, I need to remain discrete and anonymous, but despite that I am hoping to find a very intense, personal relationship with a young lady of lit.

If you've been a bad girl, see me after class.
I definitely long for someone to take control of me and teach me discipline, but it's not much of a secret now

I should probably state that, while I'm interested in younger ladies, "young" still means 18+ for me. ;)

As far as I know, under that is not acceptable by Lit rules.

That was my understanding as well. However, I felt the need to reiterate it here as I've been contacted by several that are under that limit. I didn't mean to mislead when I said I was attracted to "young" ladies.

Back