Don Marconis' Chef (closed for PrincessAmelia)

"I know..Its just...I loved you being my first I'm so happy i waited and i so want to just spend a day with you in my arms and well my lovely dick in you." he says as he than laughs and points to his cock.

"Though right now My little friend here kinda needs some attention and than i will come help you cook. Nothing big..maybe some chopping and tasting?" he says with an smile and a soft gentle kiss.
 
"Huni I loved being your first and I hope I'm going to be your only one. I love you so much and when you are better we can spend days in bed just having sex." She said smiling at him as she moved her hair out of her face. "Okay you can help me cook after I take care of your friend." She said grinning at him. She kissed him passionately before moving down to his cock. She took him in her mouth and she started to suck as she stroked his ass. She was taking him deeper in her mouth sucking hard and fast on his cock.
 
"good i would love to cook with you" He says as he kisses you back and than grinned as you kissed his cock. Than he gasped as you take it into your mouth, He tries to buck but coughs a bit and than looks at you.

"I'm okay keep going Sophia, You are incredible and I am so happy with you" Francisco says as he grips the bed sheets and tilts his head back."OH GOD SOPHIA!" he says as he cums letting his cum fly down your throat as he groans out in pleasure.
 
"You have to promise me that head chef won't come out and tell me what to do this is my recipe and we'll be doing it my way." She said smiling at him.

When she took his cock in her mouth he tried to buck and he coughed. She was a little bit worried and she stopped sucking his cock. She looked at him worriedly but when he said he was okay she carried on sucking. She glad he was happy with her. She sucked harder and faster as she bobbed up and down. She heard him cry out as he came. His cum hit the back of her throat. She swallowed his load. She pulled his cock out of her mouth and licked his cock clean. "Now how about we get you ready then we can start cooking?" She said smiling at him.
 
He smiled and nodded. " no I will be a prep cook, You are head chef... Besides we are here to have fun in the kitchen and besides sexy your my girl i would never get all head chef at you" he says as he looks at you and than smiles.

"Yeah lets get me into some non funky clothes and a french bath" he says chuckling.
 
"Oh I'm head chef I never thought you'd let me take complete control in the kitchen. Babes what if I want you to go bossy head chef on me every now and then?" She said laughing looking at him. She ran her hand through his hair. She kissed him. "I love you prep cook." She grinned at him. She got up off of the bed. She smiled hearing him chuckle. She leaned down and kissed him. "What do you want to wear baby? Do you want your joggers and a top or do you want a jumper?" She said running her hand over his chest softly as she looked into his eyes.
 
"You want me to get all commanding a scary on you? I can do that?" he was a little confused as he looked at you and kisses you." I guess I could" He than hears what she wanted him to wear and his eyebrow rose quizzically.

"Wait a Jumper...I have a Jumper.I thought that was for like infants?" he says as he than laughs a bit and kisses you."I wish I could get you to stay here with me in my arms a bit more..but if i will have to get out of bed I should get my joggers...because I am leery of this jumper you speak of"
 
"Well I only want that sometimes in the bedroom not in the kitchen." She laughed looking at him. "Yes you have a jumper your mother bought you it. You could put a top on its your choice." She said stroking his chest. "Baby I wish we could stay in bed but your parents are coming so I need to make everything perfect." She said as she went in the cupboard getting the new joggers out she bought him. She got him some boxers out. "You know I would prefer you to be in just your joggers so I could see your hot abs." She said smiling at him.
 
"True," he says as he gets dressed slowly and straining him self. he looks at you and smiles. "I would love to stay here, letting you do what you wanted with my lovely dick here, and me sending you screaming as my tongue whirled inside you but your right my parents are coming."

He sighs a body slumping sigh and looks at you."I would of called them to cancel but it is important that we talk to them, I mean with you being used against me and all, and me..well taking a hit to the leg, not to mention me wanting to talk to my father about you and the family, And me going into Assassin management. Other wise I'd have you ass up and my fingers and tongue working you over time" He says as he finally gets to his feet and grips a cane. he had called for his cane earlier and smiles.

"As for my abs..I will have to figure out a new work out regimen since I won't be a killin' any more..hmmmm lets see, I think it will involve a hot blonde, combined with grappling and sweating? Do you think that it will keep me trim and fit?" he asks as he gestures with his good hand over his abs, and than grabs himself a simple T-shirt.

He hoped Sophia wasn't overly stressed his father was the head of the Marconi crime family but he was still his father and she just needed to treat him like that and they would be good. he smiled at her and than began to limp to the bath room.

"Gotta pee first babe" he says chuckling a bit as he hobbles over. he was feeling better now his sexy Sophia was safe and sound back in there love nest. Hopefully her in a few Days the doc will clear him for more strenuous activities.
 
"We have plenty of time later when we can be alone later and you can use your tongue in me as much as you want later." She said smiling at him. She watched him getting dressed. She could see he was in pain and she felt bad. "Baby have you been taking your medication?" She asked as his body slumped. She walked over to him and smiled. "Well you can't work for awhile and I definitely don't want you being an assassin anymore. I love you and I don't want to lose you. Baby if you talk about having me ass up with your fingers and tongue working me over I may ring your parents and tell them they can't come." She said laughing. She watched him grab hold of his can and stand up.

"Oh who's this hot blonde, do I have competition for your affections?" She asked laughing. She put her wig back on. "I think sex is a great work out and I'm sure we can definitely work out a lot when your better." She said grinning at him.

She watched him limp off into the bathroom. "Okay baby I'm just going to get ready then I'm going into the kitchen. If you need me baby just shout." She said. She went into the cupboard and got out a dress. She put on http://images16.greatglam.com/prod_images_large/LoveAlwaysBlkPewtXC.jpg. She went into the kitchen and put on a flowery apron. She pre-heated the oven. She went into the kitchen cupboard were she kept her recipes in a book she was making Peppered Shrimp Alfredo. She set up the chopping board for Francisco. She put out an onion, 2 cloves of garlic, a red bell pepper, 1/2 pound portobello mushrooms and parsley ready for him to dice.
 
"Yes Sophia I have been taking the medicine. Granted not as often as it wants me too, but i am taking it." he than smiles at you at the thought of you once again bent over so he can savor you, and only you."MMM...I would love to have you call them..." he almost grabs the phone but doesn't."No no, we have to get my father to make me either be the Assassin coordinator or just in charge of his Restaurants!" he paused thinking about the possibility he would love that.

He finished up what his restroom activities and comes back out and smiles. He looks at you in the kitchen prepping the area, and stoking he fire and standing so he can see your ass. Oh how he loved this view.

"Babe I am now seeing why guys love a woman in the kitchen, I mean you are so at work, you ass so succuliant...mmmm I just want to come over and bite it. But you are cooking and I know the concentration you need, So I will assume my station and prep your veggies, Chef" he says as he laughs and hobbles over to his spot the stool there from him to rest a bit of the weight on.
 
"Oh really you want to bite my ass I don't think that would be a good move because I'd go head chef on your ass. I'm your head chef and I need to concentrate and you talking about my ass is really distracting me. I love you baby and your dirty ways." She laughed smiling at him as he hobbled over to the stool. She walked over to him. She stroked his back softly. She kissed his neck. "I love you baby and I'm really enjoying playing house wife. Its been awhile since you let me cook. I like playing a good little house wife looking after you." She said. She ran her hand over her side. She poured pasta into a pan with water and put it on the hob. She prepared the pan for the onion, red pepper, garlic and mushroom by putting butter and oil in a pan on another hob. "Huni you nearly done with your dicing? Don't worry about the parsley yet its for once its all done." She said.
 
Francisco had assumed his station. His board was nice and clean and his knives razor sharp and could slice flesh like butter. He started with the mushrooms and with rapid fire chops sent the mushrooms from whole to thinly sliced mushrooms.

Next he sliced the onion in to beautiful rings and than poked the centers. He halved the rings and than began the garlic. He opened them and cut them with easy too." They are ready chef" he says putting down the knife and walking over to you and sets the sliced veggies on the side of the stove. He than runs the hand over your but and begins to kneed it.
 
She smiled at him when he finished cutting up all the veg. He brought the veg to the side of the stove. He ran his hand over her ass began to knead it. "You know I'm not bread you don't need to knead me." She said giggling as she turned round to face him. She looked into his eyes and pulled him close to her. She kissed him passionately. "How about you make a simple desert while I sort the rest of this out." She said smiling at him before turning back to the stove.

She put the onions, garlic, red pepper and mushroom in the pan with butter on a hob. She cooked the veg for 3 minutes. She then added the shrimp. She kept an eye on the shrimp. When the shrimp was firm and pink she added Alfredo Sauce, Romano Cheese and Cream. She thickened the Sauce then seasoned with cayenne,salt and pepper. She drained the pasta and added it to the sauce. She sprinkled in parsley. She left the Peppered Shrimp Alfredo on the hob on a low heat. The food was ready to serve as soon as his parents got there

"Huni come try this." She said getting a fork and wrapping the pasta round it. She moved over to him. She slide the food into his mouth. "What do you think? Do you think your parents will like it?" She said. She wanted to impress his parents with her cooking. She loved to cook but with a Head Chef for a partner she didn't get to cook much.
 
"Sure Cinnamon Pears it is" he says after the kiss and than grabs about four pears and takes them to his cutting board. he cuts them in half and than coats them in butter and sprinkles cinnamon and brown sugar over them. he stems them and pits them. he than takes the halves and heads over to the stove and pops on the grill. He places them skin down first.

He tastes the offered pasta and lets the flavor wash over his pallet. It was exquisite, he should definitely have Sophia cook more often, with a little help and practice she could be a decent Professional chef.

"Wonderful Sophia, Literally wonderful I would love to take you to the restaurant and show you a few thing. Make you and even better chef. I literally had no idea you could cook this good"He says as he goes over and sits on one of his stools and winces." Damn leg" he utters and than laughs.

"I guess you are gonna have to help me with the pears?" he says laughing a bit.
 
"Really you like it? I always feel like if I cook it won't be good enough for you because your a professional head chef. I'd really like you to take me to the restaurant and teach me a few things. It would be fun. I love to cook but I don't think I'm that good." She said watching him sit down on a stool. She looked at him worried when he winced. She didn't like seeing him in pain. "Do you want me to get your pills so you can take them?" She asked looking at him as she pushed her hair out of her face.

"What do you need me to do?" She asked smiling at him as she walked over to him. She stood in between his legs. She kissed him lightly on the lips. "You know once your better I think we should go on holiday. You deserve a break. You work so hard and I'd like a holiday."
 
3 weeks later

The Meeting with his parents went splendidly. He didn't have to mention much to his father about retiring his job as fixer. In fact his father insisted Fransisco just manage the other fixers, and enjoy him self.

Fransisco didn't argue as he knew his father had done this not only because he had been grievously injured but because his boy finally had a girlfriend. And not just a girl who was a friend but a girl friend. He noted his mother had cornered Sophia a lot as he talked to his father. He didn't know the full details but knew his mother probably grilled his Sophia about her intentions and whether or not she wanted kids. He felt bad as he couldn't aid his beloved.

In the end his parents loved the food, and loved Sophia. The kept pushing Fransisco to propose and told him to get a baby in her. He just sat there and let them talk. He would get to it in his own time right now he was enjoying the most beautiful woman in the world to him.

The following weeks were not as stressful as when he was an actually hitman. He enjoyed his job. He was able to go to the kitchen of his grand mother's restaurant and with some help pull off one of his famous prosciutto wrapped chicken in a light three cheese rosemary alfredo over a bed of orzo, and a side of lightly seasoned summer vegetables.

He also made use of his offices now, taking in the calls of those needing 'fixers' and the calls of the 'fixers'. He was also enjoying to his vast delight Sophia. Though he couldn't actually make love to her like he wanted they shared many an intimate encounter in various places.

This was why he had come to the doctor. He came to get cleared. He had sat threw the old coots tests and was forcibly poked and prodded like some prize steer awaiting slaughter. He though knew it would be a matter of time now, he would be cleared and ready to resume moderate level of activity.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fransisco walked into the penthouse and smiled as he held in his hand a simple envelope and was with out cane. he still had a limp, one the doctor told him would never truely go away but would just lessen over time. He called out.

"Sophia, I'm home..and I have a surprise for you" He smiled as he placed his keys in the little bowl she had bought him. It was chic and simple, just like her. He was loving her little changes, they all made him remind him of her, as well as complemented what was his. In all it was a strangely beautiful thing that was happening."Sophia? You home Sweetheart?"
 
The dinner with his parents had Sophia stressed out but when they got there she had calmed down and she had got to know his parents more. His mother had questioned her about her motivates with Francisco but she understood why because she was Francisco's first serious girlfriend. She knew a lot of girls would freak out with being grilled but she was Italian and she was use to it. She knew if her and Francisco had a sons she'd grill their girlfriends.

She thought it was kind of sweet when they kept telling Francisco to propose and get her pregnant. She knew it was a while off but she couldn't wait to start a family with him as his wife.

The following weeks Sophia was still fussing over him because she was worried. He was slowly getting better and it made her so happy. She liked that his work pace had slowed down and he didn't have to kill anyone. They had been having passionate times but she knew he felt bad because he couldn't make love to her but she didn't mind waiting because she loved him. She couldn't wait for him to be better so they could be together.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sophia had been making small changes with the penthouse. She added homely and girly touches to the penthouse. She had been taking a nap in their bedroom when she heard him come in. She heard him say he had a surprise for her. She got out of the bed naked and went into the bathroom to quickly wash her face. She was a feeling a bit drained but she didn't want him to know that looking after him had took a lot out of her. She put a bit of make up on and then went in her cupboard and put on http://images16.greatglam.com/prod_images_large/StolenKissesIvoBlkXT.jpg.

"Huni I'm in the bed room." She shouted.
 
Fransisco hurried towards the bed room and smiled. He still held his envelope and loomed at his girl, his Sophia. Her hair was beginning to grow back it was short, but cute. Though he loved her when she was glad too.

" Well good morning sexy, you know you didn't have to get dressed for me.In fact I prefer you greeting me naked" He said with a slight chuckle. He than looks at you and than comes over to kiss you on your lips. He holds you there savoring the kiss and than pulls away as he smiles.

" Okay so the first bout of good news is I am fully cleared for moderate activity! I can enjoy you...really enjoy you, I mean bed rattling, won't stop until we pass out kinda of enjoyment." He says as he smiles and than holds up his envelope.

"And before I bend you over and make you scream in delight, I have these tickets. And they are not just any tickets but plan tickets to Italy! Will will be going to my Families Tuscan villa for two weeks. We can enjoy the beaches the food and I was gonna take you to a few kitchens and we can learn a few new recipes together." Fransisco finishes as he kisses your lips and than sits on the bed. He pats it and than strike a sexy pose.

" Now come to bed Sophia, I have alot pleasurable debt I need to pay back to a certain buxom blonde, that I hope is ready to receive it?" He asks as he lays out and smiles.
 
She kissed him back. She enjoyed his passion. She looked into his eyes wondering what made him smile so much when he broke their kiss. She hadn't seen him smile so much in such a long time. "Oh my god baby I'm so happy your okay and I'm happy that we can rattle the bed. Its going to be amazing." She said looking at the envelope. "Yay Italy. You know I love Italy. Two weeks in a villa in Italy with you is my dream holiday. Oh we are going to get a few cooking lessons while there that's great." She said watching him getting on the bed and lie back. She giggled when he striked a sexy pose. She loved this carefree side of him. She walked over to him and kissed him. She was feeling a bit better with him so happy. She pushed her tiredness out of mind and she was feeling good. Other then being tired and a little stressed she was fine. Sex would make the stress go away and now he was better she would get a great night sleep and then she'd be fine. "Seriously who is the buxom blonde you keep talking about I'm getting a bit jealous of her." She said laughing as she got on the bed with him. She kissed him. "I love you. I know things have been crazy recently but I'm happy with you and I'm so excited about this." She said smiling as she moved on top of him. She was rubbing herself against him. She wanted him like crazy. She had waited so long for him and she needed him.
 
He chuckled as she got excited about Italy. He knew it would be a good drama free trip. His father had told them in advance that his boy was no longer the families hitman and he was just there to show his girl a good time.

As he lay on the bed and she told him about the 'buxom blonde' he laughed and looked at his beloved Sophia. " Darling you have no fear of competition you are my buxom blonde, all I want is you". He than felt her rubbing against him, dry humping him and his brow raised and he quickly flipped her over and straddled atop her.

As he looked down on her face he smiled his devilish smile and looked at her." I've been waiting for this moment for awhile now, and I can see you have too" Fransisco than lets his right hand slide down and goes under your skirt and lets his finger press the wetness of your panties and than pulls it free to show you.

" And as a result I want to make our first time a slow affair, I wanna claim all of you body and soul" he leans down and kisses you soft at first holding you as he presses his own crotch to yours to show his burgeoning eagerness. He held that kiss and than parts to let his forehead touch yours and smiles." You ready for me Babes?"
 
She was so happy he was cleared by the doctor and they were going on holiday. She was also was happy he wasn't a hit man anymore and he'd be safe. "I know I have no competition baby and if I did I'd fight for you because I love you." She said smiling at him. She was flipped onto her back and he straddled her. She looked up at him seeing his devilish smile and it made her happy seeing he was back to himself. His devilish smile always got her so wet. "We've both waited for this for awhile but its worth it. Your cleared and I know this will be amazing." She said as his hand went up her skirt and he pressed a finger on the wet spot on her panties. "Baby you already have my body and soul. You claimed them awhile ago." She said. She kissed him. He pushed himself against her and she could feel his hard on. She looked into his eyes and smiled at him. "Your making me feel like a virgin again. I love you and I'm so ready to have you in me again. I've missed being able to feel you deep in me." She said. She kissed him as she stroked his back. She was a feeling so excited.
 
" I have your body and soul already?" he stopped raising his eye brow and than chuckled"So I can forget the trip to Italy then?" he asks and than laughs a bit more." No we will still go t Italy and see its beautiful country side and beautiful architecture, as well as take my Sexy girlfriend to Venice and see what designers frocks will drape across your skin" Fransisco than leans in and kisses you again as he pulls his hand from your panties and than slowly rise up on his knees and begins to take off his shirt.

"I'm happy you feel like a virgin again, except this time it will be with out the awkward teenager but a man who has waited to do this so he could see that beautiful face writhing in pleasures only a true lover can cause" Fransisco than undid his belt and pulled it out. he sent it sailing to the floor and than his pants feel to his knees revealing his boxers, his cock visibly hard and straining with in the fabric.

He than slips off the bed and manages to get his pants off. he just kneels there for a second before he kisses your thigh and than kisses it a little more closure to your pussy. His other hand slides up and lets his hand touch your burning hot pussy and than places his single middle finger down on the clit and lets it press ever so slightly on the spongy little bean before he slides it off and runs it across the ever expanding wetness
 
"Yes you have my body and soul already. I love you so much but I still want to go on holiday." She said smiling at him. She pushed her hair out of her face. "I can't wait to go to Italy its so beautiful. I've not been to Venice before babes. Am I your little barbie doll to dress up in lots of designer dresses?" She said stroking his cheek. She kissed him passionately their tongues intertwining. He pulled his hand away from her panties and then slowly raised me up on his knees and he took off his shirt.

"Yeah my first was awkward I had a sweaty teenage on top of me who only lasted a few minutes. I wish I waited because then I could of given it to you. I love you baby and you make me happy." She said as he undid his belt. His pants fell to his knees and revealed his boxers to her. She could see his hard straining against the fabric of his boxers.

He slipped off of the bed and got his pants off. He kneels for a second kissing her thigh. It felt so good. His kisses were moving up her thigh and his lips were moving closer to her pussy. His hand slide up to her pussy and he pressed a single finger down on her clit. "Oh baby I want you so much."
 
He kisses you right on your pussy through the fabric as he than lets his tongue slide out and tease the growing wet spot on your panties. He looks up at you and than pulls away and flashes you a fox like grin.

He stands slowly and pulls his boxers off to reveal his cock as he than grips the side of your panties and pulls them off. He smiles at you and than clambers back on to the bed. He hovers his face over yours and leans in to kiss you and than pulls away. " I wish had saved your self for me, that way we could of shared that moment together, but I love you even more for being patient with me and for letting me well do things like this" he says as he shifts forward and plunges him self deep inside you and holds it as he groans a bit. It was still so different than her mouth all this time, God it felt like soothing oils were being wrapped around it.

"Oh Baby I don't know how much I can last its been to long with out this" He says as he slowly pulls back and than smiles. " Oh God Sophia it feels so good"
 
Back
Top