Seeking a special submissive woman

i'm just stopping by to give You a friendly little bump, Sir.... i have my fingers crossed for You, hope You find what it is You are looking for. :kiss:

✯✯✯✯✯
 
I just wanted to wish a good morning to all the lovely Subs and Littles in Lit land.
 
Well back again after playing more games and being something I wasn’t I’m here looking for a Sub. Looking for someone who wants a serious relationship online and see where it goes. Please be open minded and willing to get to know each other and gain trust.
 
I’m back after a lonely thanksgiving looking for a Sub. I know it’s getting to be that time of year where it’s busy for everybody I’m not looking to take you away from that.
 
It’s been awhile and I’m back and on the search again or I guess you could say still on the search.
 
Good evening Subs of Lit I hope you all have had a great weekend. I haven’t had a lot of interest in ad lately maybe people are sick of it or just bored. I’m not gonna come out here and promise the world to you. I’m out here to tell you if your looking for a nice guy who will listen to you on a personal level and care about your feelings and what goes on in your life then I’m guy for you. I feel that some kind of connection needs to be made between parties before the next step can be reached. I hope I get a chance to talk to some of you and try to connect and see where the journey takes us.
 
I’m still looking to sit down and chat with someone and learn about them. I want to get to know you as a person inside and out.
 
This isn’t so much aboutcontrol as it is about surrender. You have to be open and willing to give yourself to someone. Trust is a really big thing that must be earned and I’m willing to take time to earn that trust.
 
I want to wish Merry Christmas to all the Subs and Little’s out there in Lit Land.
 
Want to chat

I PMd you Would love to see where this could go. :)
 
Back
Top