Teasing challenge!

my tease

here you go
attachment.php
 
Makes me want you all over again.

Haha so does that you mean you stopped wanting me? :p

You wear tease well...

I thought I didn't wear anything here :p. Thank you though :)

That's beautifully tempting teasing :devil:. So gorgeous and showing off just enough but not to much, making a very enticing tease :kiss::rose:.

Mmhm I do enjoy teasing and I like to think that I am fairly good at it :devil:

That is one amazing sexy tease!

Thanks :)

Fan-fucking-tastic!

Haha thank you :)
 
Teasing Challenge!

I'm hoping to renew this thread, it's been too long. I'll start this by posting Mike's original post and hope it picks up again.

"I've been thinking, which while dangerous, does have perks. There are a lot of threads out there that show everything or just boobs or cock. But what about tease pictures? Real tease pics. As in you have to put some thought into what you think would tease the fuck out of everybody. The rules are simple, no cock pics, boobs are okay IF they play into the theme. This is a challenge for everybody and those who post need to say how they like to be teased, for future pictures from people. With that said, I'll start off with this one.


What teases me the most is pictures of a woman in lingerie, covering most of the naughty parts and leaving the rest to my vivid imagination."
 
Something on this order?
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 1
Back
Top