Cannabalism Fantasy?

God god, from reading her other posts she sounds like some sort of nut!
 
Only if I were prepared by the finest culinary experts and served by a tastefully dressed staff.
 
Unbelievable... Normally, we wouldn't even bother responding to this sort of discussion, as it's hardly ever worth the bother, but this one would be downright funny if it weren't so pathetic. Never have we seen such a classic example of the "mis-information superhighway!" This entire thread was started by a single post that contains only half-truths, untruths, and inuendo:

blondi84 said:
So I read an article the other week in the Village Voice about a cannabalism fantasy party where these women basicly bbq-ed another woman in front of a paying audience. Apparently it is some sort of new underground thing that is getting huge! I think it is absolutley horrible! Has anyone else heard of this, and what are everyone's thoughts on the whole thing?

Nowhere is there a link to the actual article and it is virtually impossible to initiate a rational discussion based on what is written above. Blondi84, you should be ashamed of yourself...

Let's set the record straight:

To begin with, there was no paying audience. This was a photo-session, done for the purpose of producing erotic (if kinky) pictures for a commercial adult entertainment website. It was entirely make-believe and no one was hurt (much less cooked and eaten!). All participants were consenting adults and the models collected generous fees for their work. It was done in the spirit of open-minded sexual play and was fun for everyone involved.

Here is a link to the actual article, written wonderfully by sex researcher Katharine Gates:

http://www.villagevoice.com/people/0550,gates,70911,24.html

Read it and decide for yourselves whether or not this is so terrible. Then begin to hold a meaningful discussion on the subject.

In our own defense, our biggest supporters are pro-female-empowerment, sexually open, women. Katharine Gates is herself a huge fan of our work and our service to our community.

You can read Susie Bright's opinion here:

http://susiebright.blogs.com/susie_brights_journal_/2005/12/when_butter_won.html

Vamp, of Jane's Guide writes a glowing review. Go to www.janesguide.com, click on Vamps Picks, and scroll down until you find our listing.

Our own site is linked from all of the above articles and we won't post a link here, as it is against the forum rules... Be brave. Visit it and have a good laugh. While it may not be mainstream, it is completely harmless, very cute, and done with a sense of humor that seems to be entirely lacking here. We would have expected better from a forum with the name of "Literotica"...

--Mr & Mrs Muki
 
A link posted on the Necrobabes forums brought me here in order to offer the opposing viewpoint, arrogant Englishman that I am, but I see that the Mukis themselves have already posted.

For one thing, the same arguments presented in favour of vampiricist fantasy earlier in this thread can quite easily be applied to cannibalism fantasy. There is also the submissive, domination connotations, which are readily accepted in other contexts, so why not in this particular fantasy?

As with most things, ignorance leads to fear, when it should ideally lead to intelligent inquisition, and reasoned contemplation. The media as a rule also promotes the rare and extreme cases where fantasy and reality blur, out of a desire to sell their product, rather than informing the audience. Much in the same way that political scandals and the vacuous events in some minor celebrity's life are made into headline news. The truth is that the rare times somebody acts on one of these fantasies, it's somebody who is mentally incapable of differentiating reality and imagination. Personally I feel they must be ill... though the argument that in consensual cases there should be personal freedom of choice without legal interference is one that needs very careful consideration. In the very unlikely event of such legislation being made, it could easily be manipulated and abused. But I'm getting somewhat off-track.

The thing to remember is this. It is a fantasy, and people who keep it as such are harmless, and entitled to their own opinions. If you personally do not feel that you can accept the fantasy yourself, do not look at content designed for people who do. It's quite simple. Most websites dealing with the subject, if not all, have disclaimers on their index page before you see any of the actual content.

It is discriminatory to attack people who do have these fantasies as well. It's no different to verbally assaulting someone with a foot fetish, or a bondage fetish, or any other kind of fetish. I'm fairly certain that none of the people on this site, which supposedly supports freedom of speech and choice, would like to be publicly addressed as "sick fuckers". I know I certainly don't appreciate it. Also, to bring politics into it... that's simply flawed. I for one, consider myself a conservative, in the British sense of the word, which is quite different to the American one due to the difference in governing systems. I'm still capable of enjoying this fantasy, and dealing with it as an adult.

Persecution and ignorant abuse have genuinely negative effects. There is one member of the Necrobabes forum who evidently enjoys the fantasy, and even contributes material. I believe that he is fairly intelligent also. Yet even on a site populated by people with similar fantasies, when asked on the forum, he feels compelled to deny his genuine interest, and to incoherently attack fellow members, as if he's afraid of admitting publicly to his fetish. Why would he feel the need to do that, unless he is scared of being similarly attacked? It isn't healthy.

In conclusion, I think that some people need to grow a brain stem, and research a subject and intelligently and impartially consider it, then cogently commentate on it. Rather than the apparent current predilection for rabidly attacking people based on incomplete and incorrect information and ill-conceived knee-jerk reactions.
 
Its in the presentation

First, I'm not a cannabal lover or enthisiast per se.

What I am is a fascinated love of "How did they do that" cause I'd love to try that with some of my own ideas photogapher and my hat is off to mukis kitchen for providing me with such fantastic work!

Like all dark fetishes, spitting the body -- which is reported done with 3D effects -- and then placing the body on a rotating mechanism -- for cooking and serving is an act of agression and pleasure. With the outcome of course having the cooked meat for dinner.

A very grizzly and quite deadly act for the spitted, I'm sure.

But this is not what the Mukis have accomplished with their photogtraph exploits. Indeed, they have somehow managed to make the entire gerne very pleasing to the eye and quite glamorous.

Which is quite a feat in itself.

I'd just like to add my own magic to the mix and have one of my own models look spitted and then covered from head to foot in some shinny metallic makeup.

I think silver would look good.

Now, to find a model.
 
How cool would it be if everyone the gb lambasted actually showed up to defend themselves :cool:
hogjack said:
Only if I were prepared by the finest culinary experts and served by a tastefully dressed staff.
I refuse to attend any party that would have me for dinner.
 
Elizabela

Mukis Kitchen ......................I loved it! All just harmless fantasy and alot of fun. Its only sick if you see it that way , I dont.
 
So I read an article the other week in the Village Voice about a cannabalism fantasy party where these women basicly bbq-ed another woman in front of a paying audience. Apparently it is some sort of new underground thing that is getting huge! I think it is absolutley horrible! Has anyone else heard of this, and what are everyone's thoughts on the whole thing?

That's only for burn outs.
 
Back
Top