looking for pirate femdom story

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined
Oct 13, 2016
Posts
4
I’ve been trying to find a story for about a week now but I can’t find it anywhere. It was a pirate femdom story, with a ship’s captain dominating an inexperienced cabin boy with a glass dildo and facesitting. There was also another inexperienced pirate girl who the captain had the cabin boy eat out for more training. And if I’m remembering correctly, either the ship or the captain was named Tiger or Tigris or something similar.

Thank you in advance if you manage to find it!
 
The story was by ScarletFrost called "Captain Tigris and her cabin boy", but the author seems to have removed their profile from the site.

If you still want to read it, here is the web archive link.

[Redirecting users prohibited as per Forum Guidelines]
 
Thanks for flagging this. Coincidentally, as a side project I am currently writing a story about the earnest son of a wealthy family who have fallen into financial hardship and basically sold their son into sexual servitude onboard a smugglers' ship.

It's a tale of sexual corruption, duty, and finding oneself. I am hoping it will also be slightly funny.

Anyway, I've been looking for nautical stories with themes of dominance, so this looks ideal.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top