Looking for a mom/son story where they both pose nude for photoshoot.

sexsutra

Virgin
If I remember correctly, the story was labelled "Loving Mom" or something like this. That story was in hall of fame before it was taken down.

That was story a bit of slow burn but very intense. Both mom and son agree to pose nude for photoshoot & during the photoshoot they have sex without letting people know around them.

If anyone can help finding that story or if you know what happened with it, why it was taken down. Can I find it somewhere. I would be very happy & grateful. Thank you

If I remember correctly, the story was labelled "Loving Mom" or something like this. That story was in hall of fame before it was taken down.

That was story a bit of slow burn but very intense. Both mom and son agree to pose nude for photoshoot & during the photoshoot they have sex without letting people know around them.

If anyone can help finding that story or if you know what happened with it, why it was taken down. Can I find it somewhere. I would be very happy & grateful. Thank you
It's mine and it's on Smashwords.

One of the stories from AZMotherLover perhaps?

Mom Considers Labiaplasty is my top fave of his

Last edited:
Back