Lazy question regarding Julie 14

LupusDei

curious alien
Joined
Jul 3, 2017
Posts
4,098
Can there be college lessons on Saturday, July 14?

Can there be college lessons on Saturday, July 14? Yes, I'm an alien idiot and have no idea.

I'm toying with idea of adopting an absurd and raw sketch as possible Nude Day submission, but have a problem:

Under what circumstances there could be two college lessons scheduled for that day, July 14, a Saturday this year, to make things worse? Is there some summer courses in American colleges (I have zero knowledge about)? Could it be some crash course by guest professors?

It really doesn't matter how or what for the story, it is just that girl lives in dorms, madly hurries to the first class (she say it's discrete math or something), then decide to skip it and later goes to the second (history of art), just to discover that everyone on attendance is nude just like she is (and just as embarrassed, or so it appears to her). It's just then she learns there is such a National Nude Day. (I'm not decided yet does the story end right there or continues with a huge party, depends mostly on how long it takes and becomes.)

I suppose I could just do not care about the possible plot hole planning her day like this (as I said, it makes no sense anyway), or do on a googling spree to come up with something, but maybe someone can help me with either saying there no way, or sharing some trivial facts.
 
Last edited:
Perhaps it could women's nude day at the college so ALL of the women their have to spend the entire day nude.

not just the female students teachers administrator's in the office.

basically if you work at the college and your female you are required to go completely nude the whole day no exceptions.

Sorry, but I'm not asking how to disrobe them. That happens... somehow. It is actually global and permanent. Well it makes no sense, but I'm happy with what I have already (as it often happen it is an absurdist offshoot from another (unpublished) story, in with context that might have marginal sense, but it is not explained here because none of characters involved are aware of it anyway. Nude Day gives a chance of new meaning to the story, while in the original context (only I know about) it works as a good disguise. Well, it probably is worth to somehow point at that, but I don't want any unnecessary world building there.

In short, sorry, you apparently not even read what my question is.

I asked: Can there be college lessons on Saturday, July 14? Yes, I'm an alien idiot and have no idea

Well, I'm going to edit the topic title.
 
Last edited:
Well, I'm going to edit the topic title.
Well, apparently I can't do that here. The title of the first post isn't the topic title (or does it await moderator or something?)

Perhaps it only applies to women named Julie?

Well, yes to Julie, living in eight floor room fourteen. I can change my main heroine name to that indeed, no problem. It definitely applies to her, although she's smuggling a little sundress out of the dorm and wear for something under an hour as her last clothing ever.
 
Last edited:
I already answered in your other thread. I've taken many environmental sciences classes with Saturday workshops and field trips to study the landscape. (One wet rock or one cactus clump can drive numerous PhD dissertations, as can one stellar glimpse.) So yes, classes outside classrooms can occur on Saturday, National Nude Day.
 
I've taken many environmental sciences classes with Saturday workshops and field trips to study the landscape.

I had an Art History class that was one day a week - Saturdays - and started ay 7am. That was a stupid choice.
 
Back
Top