The tutor (closed)

musicankane

I blew a monkey once.
Joined
Dec 30, 2004
Posts
15,633
Everyone on campus knew Jacob Clark. The kid was brilliant, hell he'd been enrolled since he was sixteen on a full educational scholarship. Though Jason was very much a nerd, often found playing Magic the Gathering or D&D with the other nerd student body in the cafeteria. Despite that obvious chance of being picked on and made fun of, college or not, nobody dared bothered Jake. Not in that way.

His first year Jake quickly got a reputation for his brilliance as his tutoring single-handedly kept the football teams GPA up enough to lead to a winning season. The following year he did it again along with the Basketball team.

So yeah, nobody fucked with Jake.

Still Jake wasn't a fool, everyone he tutored had to come up with fifty dollars per session. No money, no grades. It was that simple. He had spent too long getting made fun of and abused in High school for him to tolerate it anymore. That was why he came up with become a badass tutor, he knew he needed to make himself invaluable to the jocks for protection.

Many people tried to get Jake to tutor by inviting him to parties or offering him other favors, but he refused. He was too shy to go to a real party and talk to people. He felt too awkward around people. So it was money or nothing.

Jake was playing Magic the Gathering with his friends in the cafeteria as the girl approached him slowly. Kevin Bernie, starting quarterback for the football team, push roughly past her as he walked up to Jake.

"Hey Jake." He said, fumbling with an envelope in his hands. "Thanks for spotting me through my history exam. I was short last week but I brought double payment today just like we agreed on."

He passed Jake the envelope who took out the two hundred dollars and frowned at it. "There is too much here. I told you double, that's only a hundred bucks man." He said holding out the other hundred dollar bill for Kevin to take back.

"Naw man, look I am spotting Clark what he owes you. I want the team to be square with you and figure it was better to let him owe me than to owe you." Kevin said.

Jake set down his cards and turned to look up at Kevin. "This is for Clark?"

"Double what Clark owes you for the late payment man. We appreciate everything you do for us man." KEvin explained.

"I understand that Kevin. But Clark is in debt no matter what. You tell Clark that he doesn't get another tutoring spot with me until he squares up with you. Tell him to stop buying weed and start paying attention in class and then maybe he wouldn't need to owe people fucking money." Jake said.

Kevin was the biggest alpha male on campus, other guys coward away when he gave them a dirty look, but Jake made Kevin tremble. Jake was that important to the school and the team that Kevin dared not piss him off.

"I was just trying to help him out."

Jake shook his head, "Look Kevin don't worry, the only one in trouble with me is Clark, the rest of you guys are fine. When he pays you back, then I will concider dealing with him again. But not until he pays you back, and make sure you let me know he squared up with you."

KEvin nodded, "Right man. Hey thanks Dawg." Then he spun away and left.
 
A hundred dollars. Just like that? Natalie almost swooned. Never mind that Kevin pushed past her. That wasn't shocking. He didn't see anyone who wasn't important to him, and for all that Nat was the star of her team, it wasn't the flashiest of sports. No one really watched karate matches unless they were Asian. The only other thing great about it other than beating the shit out of others, was that she was on a scholarship because of it. It really didn't matter that she or the team wasn't popular. She didn't want to be popular.

Taking a deep breath, she headed over to the table where Jake was playing, a little nervous. All she had was ten fucking dollars, which made it quite obvious why she needed the scholarship. It was just her luck that Kogi Davila had been her professor. The woman was a GPA killer with a 70% student mortality in every class she handled. In hindsight, Nat was doing as well as any average student would, but only excellent students actually passed the Devil's classes.

As it was, she was a couple points shy of reaching her mark, and with four more exams left and a finals soon, which Davila promised would always be harder than the last, she knew she had no hope in making the grade. She needed help badly. As it was her family had a lot of financial problems without adding "college debt" to the list. So she would do everything she could to make sure that college won't add to her parents' burdens.

She took a deep breath and stood beside Jake. "Hey, um...they told me you were the one to go to when we having trouble with our grades? Can we speak in private about that?"
 
Jake thought he wasn't going to be bothered anymore after Kevin left, but just as it came around to be his turn to play a voice spoke to him. He glanced up to see Natalie....something or other. The karate chick. She was a great fighter, and Jake's buddy Greg would often make jokes about what he would let her wrap her legs around.

Her fighting background gave her a rocking body. A flat tummy, toned legs, firm ass, and despite being so cut she still managed to have a great set of tits. In fact the first thing JAke saw when he looked up at her was her amazing chest.

He hated when girls came to him for help. They always tried to swindle their way into his lessons with a cheaper price or even free. Once he was even offered a selfie for a lesson. Could you believe that shit? This bitch thought she was so hot that a selfie would be payment enough.

He sighed and set down his cards. "Hey Chris give me a few." He told his gaming partner.

"Hey I'll tutor her for a tit grab if she wants." Chris said.

Jake rolled his eyes, "That would make her GPA go DOWN."

He turned to Natalie. "Natalie right? Sorry about him, come on, I need a coke from the vending machine anyway."

He led Natalie away toward the machines. "So I'm guessing you need tutoring. It's fifty dollars a session, and I have a money back guarantee that you'll ace your next test." He explained, putting a dollar in the machine. The machine glitched and dumped out two cokes. He offered her the extra can, "Coke?"
 
"Yeah. Just call me Nat." She scratched the back of her head. How did he even know her? She knew that it wasn't just because she had nice boobs, with the way he was staring at them. He and his friends. A lot of other girls had a nice set too, but that wasn't up for discussion as of the moment.

Fifty dollars. At least it wasn't a hundred. But then again.She couldn't even come up with twenty. Not in the time she had. "Can't you make an exception this once? I only have ten dollars. That's it. You can have it all."

She really didn't want to give him the alternative. Hopefully, it wouldn't come to that.
 
Jake knew she was going to try and pull the price down. He looked at her and she seemed really sweet and maybe, if she had bothered to speak to him ever before this request, he would have just given her a free one. But doing that was dangerous, she was technically a jock and probably spoke to the other athletes on campus.

If it got out, even if she let it slip by accident it could cause him constant issues with people asking for discounts.

Jake sighed and shook his head, "Look Nat, I don't want to be an asshole. But I can't do that. Even if you promised not to tell, you may let it slip on accident which could crush what i've built here."

He shrugged, "Maybe you could get a friend to spot you?" He asked, letting his eyes dip to her chest for just a second. God, he needed a girlfriend or something. He never thought he would go his whole college life without ever so much as seeing a chick naked. Being a nerd really could suck sometimes.
 
Oh, Nat had had friends spot for her on a lot of things. Called in favors she didn't want to. Even begged to do her classmates' plates in exchange for buying her the tools she needed for her major subjects. Architecture was definitely not a cheap course. If anything, she was burried over her head in personal debts and favors. She couldn't afford another one.

"Um...actually..." she paused noticing him glance at her breasts again. Maybe it could work. "Um...I was thinking, maybe since you look like you've never touch a girl, I could...um...you know, let you touch me. No sex or anything of the sort. Just...touch me wherever you like. You know, make you really feel like a man knowing how a woman feels like? I mean, I've heard a lot of girls. The type they like and, you don't exactly have a six-pack or anything and I don't see you hanging around a single girl. Not that I'm dissing you. I'm just..." She clamped her mouth shut. "Sorry, I talk too much. All I'm saying is, I can't come up with the money so...maybe I can pay with giving you an experience. Just touching. No sex."

Nat wasn't a brazen slut. So there was a dark chapter in her life when she let her ex talk her into sex and that time when he made her try pot and alcohol together. The combo was as good as any date rape drug and she got what was coming to her. All that was past though. A three-month slump when she couldn't wrap her head around her parents' financial troubles. The only good thing about it was that she dodged being knocked up. She was a good girl. And she needed to pass without paying him what she couldn't.
 
Jake was about to write Nat off, move on from it all and head back to his game. He was taking a sip of his soda when she made her offer. Jake froze in mid step, his eyes widening as she spelled out her offer. Touch her? Was she serious? His eyes flicked to her chest, his mouth suddenly watering. He could actually touch a breast finally.

He forgot about his soda and accidently swallowed wrong, doubling over quickly as he choked on the coke. "Oh fuck." He rasped. "You serious?"

This could be perfect, and he would be lying if he hadn't fantasized about a girl being so desperate for grades that she would do whatever it took to get his help. Sure it broke his rule about letting a girl get away with a free tutoring session. But she wouldn't dare let it slip that she let Jake paw on her tits in exchange for grades.

It could work.

Jake cleared his throat and looked around, then he lowered his voice. "Above or below the shirt?" He asked, chewing his lower lip.
 
Nat couldn't believe it! He was known to be only after the students' money, but he was actually accepting her offer to cop a feel. Maybe the stories were true. He really never had a girl before. And based on his reaction, it seemed that he was never offered what she had offered. What? Did the cheerleader sluts think themselves above that kind of thing? But then again, most of them were rich to begin with.

Her guts coiled when he clarified the offer. What could she say? Maybe if she offered too little, he would refuse? "Above the shirt would be preferable but...beggars can't be choosers, right?" A crooked smile formed on her face, unsure of what he wanted to hear, she cleared her throat. "I-I'm saying it's up to you, but I'd really like it just to be the top."

Already, her breasts were super sensitive. Below would be a horrifying story, especially if he understood how easily turned on she could be.
 
Jake knew she would only want to let him do it over her shirt. It was a little bit of a bummer, but he couldn't bring himself to tell her no to the lesson because she had offered something he really wanted. He yearned to feel a tit, he hated being a twenty-one year old virgin. Even worse, he never kissed a girl, never saw a girl naked in real life, never did she.

This was his chance to at least touch a boob.

Jake raised his eye brow and held out his hand. "Deal. But you must give me a couple of minutes of fondling so I can....well memorize it." He smiled softly, "Then you get yourself an A on whatever test you need."

He blinked, "Speaking of which, what subject do you need help with?"
 
A couple of minutes of fondling. She didn't know if she was going to sigh in relief or groan in embarrassment. It was bad enough he was going to take full advantage of the situation, but it was worse that he would take advantage of it for several minutes. But the bottom line was, he agreed. And it wasn't like they were going to have sex. No. This was a lot more...tame.

"Alright. A couple of minutes." She finally agreed. "It's Designing Interactions. Kind of like computations including design, technological, social and business aspects." She shrugged. "I have professor Devi--er...Davila. So, things are pretty rough for me. I still have four exams and a final, so I'd really like it if we start working today? And, um...I don't really want my roommate to know what I'm doing so, is it alright to do it at your place?"
 
Jake groaned, "Oh fuck me you have Devila?" He shook his head, "No wonder you need help. Nobody passes her shit without being exceptional."

He glanced at his phone. "Yeah come by tonight after 9:30. I have class til nine but I will be back by then. Dorm room 310." This was an interesting reveal. Room 310 was on the third floor of the men's dorm and was reserved for students on their final semester of PhD. degrees. Jake was barely twenty one and it meant big things for him to already be so close to being called Doctor Clark.

"I'm not going to lie to you though. In order for me to get you through a Devila test....we may need to do an all nighter so bring Red Bulls." He warned.
 
Nat blinked. Wow...talk about being smart! She did come to the right guy! Well, she hoped she was good enough to help him live up to his reputation.

"Alright." She hid her disappointment. With ten bucks, she had to try and squeeze one bottle in one whole night. And then two more for him? Maybe that would be enough.

As the rest of the day wore on, Nat made it through her classes and her practice sessions. Although she did a lot of karate, sometimes, they cross-train with other martial arts, so everyone in her team was well-versed with a repertoire of moves including judo, aikido, taekwondo and even wrestling.

Right after, she took a shower and slipped into a shirt and jeans, almost skipping wearing bra, but thought better of it. Maybe he'd hate the feel of the bra intruding and give up after a few seconds. After dinner, she got his required Red Bull and headed over to the dorms, ignoring the looks the men gave her until she knocked on Jake's door. It was then that everyone understood that she wasn't going to shag another guy in the dorm. It was just another tutoring session with Jake.
 
Jake opened the door still drying his hair with a towel. He wore a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt as if he were ready for bed. He had figured that since she was a girl she would be late so he jumped into the shower. Oddly enough, she was actually on time. On the dot kind of time.

Jake scrambled to get his clothes on and actually had his t shirt on backwards When he opened the door. "Hey there Nat. Come on in." He stepped backward and let her into the dorm.

His dorm was a private room all to hinself. No roommate no need to worry about anyone walking in. His room had a large desk with a powerful computer on it. His bed was kingsize and layer up with thick soft comforter. Video game posters littered the walls but the room was clean and really looked home.

"Go ahead and set out your books on the desk, I'm gonna put finish in the bathroom for a second." Jake said, darting away. In the bathroom he brushed his teeth and his hair before coming back into the room.
 
Nat looked at his room and whistled. Wow. PhDs do get a lot of privileges! The her eyes dropped to his shirt as soon as he dashed toward the bathroom. "You, um...Your shirt. Something isn't right..." she trailed off not knowing if he heard her.

She shrugged and put the red bull and her books down on his desk. While still in the bathroom, she looked at his shelves and posters and grinned to herself amused at how much of a stereotypical geek he was. Or was that nerd. She knew there was supposed to be a difference, but she couldn't remember which was which.

As soon as he returned, the dread set in. Soon, he'd be touching her and he wasn't even her boyfriend, but there was no other choice. She couldn't get any more indebted than she already was.
 
Jake wasn't going to announce it, but he was nervous as fuck. He never touched a girl, never done shit with a girl before and here he expected to touch Nat's amazing rack. How would he do it. Should he just reach out and snag a hold of her like an animal? No that was stupid. Maybe carefully and slowly? No that wouldake her think like he had no balls.

Fuck how was he going to handle this?

Maybe better to make her bring it up herself. For now just focus on the tutoring.

"Okay let's see what we can do here." He grabbed a spare chair and pulled it to the desk. "Okay let's start with the basics...." Jake began to break down the fundamentals of what was going to be expected of her. Then he taught her the chapters as if he was the teacher but the way he broke it down it made a thousand times more sense than Devila's way.

Before they knew it, it was almost three am and they were almost done. Jake gave her a few exercises to work out on her own and then he took a moment to lay on his bed while she worked it out.

It was almost boo touch time and Jake was rubbing his hands on his blanket trying to hide how nervous he was and how his palms were clamping up.
 
Nat sighed in relief inwardly as they hunkered down to get the job done as much as they could. For some reason, the way he explained things made everything so much easier, but she had to admit, the subject was still as difficult as hell. At least, he taught her shortcuts that she never knew existed, therefore making the computations so much easier.

But then again, this was the easy part.

She had no idea what time it was until she yawned and checked her watch as soon as she finished the last exercise she did. Finally doing the last one, she sighed and sat back, twisting to look at Jake. She wanted to bail, but he had been really kind enough to take her offer without getting her deep in debt.

Finally gathering her courage, she walked over to his bed and sat at the edge. "Thanks a lot. That was really helpful." Nat took a deep breath, biting her lower lip. "Well, a deal's a deal. Fell free to touch..."
 
Jake sat up as she finished the problems, sliding off the bed to give them a look. She was a little sloppy and made a couple of mistakes but she caught them and corrected them so that in the end she had the right answers. "Not bad Nat. I mean you just have to be real careful to watch your math as I know that Devila will dock points if it looks ugly. But otherwise I think you will get It."

He grabbed a piece of paper and jotted down some more problems. "Tomorrow before the test I want you to work out these extra problems, just as like a warm up to get you thinking in the terms of the test okay?"

She sat on the edge of his bed with a sigh. He could tell she was beat and was surprised she wasn't running away. She arched her back a little and held her hands to her sides. With a shaky breath she gave him permission to touch.

Jake swallowed hard and moved toward her. He dropped to his knees in front of her and looked at her chest. Oh god this was it wasn't it. His pulse raced suddenly and he felt himself getting red.

He raised his hands to her breasts, hovering over them. "So maybe you can give me a tip or two. Should I go real slow like..." He placed his hands to her mounds, griping softly with his fingers. Dear lord they felt firm and supple in his hands. "This?" He asked her. "I've never touched a girl before."
 
More problems. Nat sighed. But at least, that would help her get ready, because as of the moment, she was far from ready to face Davila.

Nat looked at him approach. She was right. He was completely inexperienced. She sighed at his soft touch. She was going to tell him to look at her reactions every time he touched and experimented, but she didn't want him to see her turned on. This was supposed to be a business deal, so she had to be straight about, or else, like any guy, he would have a raging hard on, and goodness knows what an uncontrolled male would do.

"Just touch it softly. Get a feel of it." Her voice was steadier than she felt. "You can squeeze a little if you like. Just enjoy them." She smiled a little shaky.

What she really liked was a combination of gentle and rough, but she didn't want to be set off. She'd only tell him one part so that nothing would get out of hand.

"You like?"
 
Jake listened to her advice and mimicked what she told him to do with his hands. He could feel his balls tingling as he got excited in touching her. His fingers squeezed and he slid his hands around on her breasts, feeling them sliding under his hands. It was the best experience of his life so far.

"They are incredible. But I bet your breasts are even better feeling than most other girls." Jake told her. "You are the hottest girl I have ever seen and I am not even lying. Nat this is a huge honor."

Not wanting to overstay his welcome and push his luck with touching them tits, Jake pulled away and stood up. Dumb he hadn't realized that he had a huge tent in his basketball shorts and it was pushing right towards her face.

"Oh shit." He spat and spun around real quick. "Sorry Nat. Oh jeez I'm so sorry." He said blushing. "Okay your uh lesson is good. Good luck with your test. I uh....need to take a couple breaths."

Jake couldnot believe he did something so stupid.
 
Nat bit on her lips to keep herself from moaning. His touch was actually driving her insane. She wanted more, feeling his tentative hands explore her soft tits. Her breathing deepened and her breasts heaved, chest expanding for him giving him more access.

"T-thanks." It was quite an effort to keep her voice steady. How long had it been since she was touched. She was getting really excited and the fact that her breasts were always so sensitive sent tingles between her legs. Already, she could feel her pussy heating up.

Nat almost whimpered when he pulled away, but stopped herself before the noise escaped her throat. Her eyes quickly fell down on his shorts. Wow...he really was excited!

"Oh, um, that's okay." She took a deep breath steadying herself. "You're a guy, that's natural," she said trying to lighten the situation. "Besides, if you didn't do that, I'd be questioning your sexuality." She winked at him and gathered her things. "Thanks for tonight. Will tomorrow be okay as well?"
 
Jake blinked at her. Tomorrow? He didn't know she wanted one tomorrow. He sighed and looked at her, "Nat, you know that I charge 50 dollars per session right? I can't thank you enough for letting me touch you like that, but if you can't come up with payments I won't be able to tutor you." He said sadly.

He turned toward her, still semi hard swinging around. "Look I don't wanna take advantage of you and I don't want you taking advantage of me right?"

Jake thought for a moment. He had really liked fondling her. If he could get to touch her breasts bare he would love it even more. The thought of her silky skin oooohhhh!

Focus Jake.

"Nat what about we trade. I'll give you all the tutoring you need if, in return, you teach me how to please a girl. I promise that my tutoring will push your GPa to 4.0 easy. Frankly you would be helping me out too, because I am a mess around women. I figure that if I got used to being around a stunning girl like you I might be able to utilize that knowledge to get a real girlfriend."

He looked at her. "Teaching me might involve a bit more intimate touching though. otherwise you can always come to me with 50 bucks." He offered.
 
Nat groaned. Of course. Fifty per session. How could she be so stupid thinking that this one off would do it. But he had another offer and her ears perked and inside she wilted. Her grades for letting him touch her all over. For experimenting on her body so he could make another girl feel good. It wasn't a fair trade, was it? But she had no choice. She couldn't make it on her own and even with his help, she would only barely make it as she was now. And barely making it couldn't make up for the three other tests she already flunked.

Bottom line was, she couldn't lose her scholarship. She had to be willing to do everything for it.

"F-fine. You know I can't give you a fifty every time. But we have to take things slow, alright." She looked at him. He wasn't bad looking. In fact, fix him up a little and he'd look pretty nice. "But I'm warning you, different girls respond very differently, okay? It would also really help if you don't have your shirt on backwards. It kind of tells me you were expecting me to be late and not serious about my grades. And I'm telling you, I'm serious about it."

"See you tomorrow." Nat left him, her heart pounding in her chest and her pussy tingling, both in what she felt and in anticipation of what was to come. She hadn't had any in such a long time, she was actually looking forward to their next sessions...

No! Focus Nat! You need to get your grades up. Not shag the genius. Besides, he's only using you until he gets his own girl...

Ouch. The thought hurt, but business was business and she should be thankful she was getting a free pass. No matter how used she was going to feel in the end.
 
Jake nodded as she insisted that they take it slow and warned him about how other girls are different. Jake knew Nat was special so of course everyone else wouldn't dare compare to her. He was only hoping to get a just of what to do. He didn't want to finally get a girl and just start poking at her like some kind of science experiment.

He blushed when she mentioned his shirt and frowned. "You are right. I'm sorry. I don't want to offend you. I will dress like a gentleman tomorrow. Or jeans and a proper t shirt." He smiled, knowing that the jeans would hide his next tent.

After she left Jake sat at his computer and thought about the offer he had just forced her into. It felt a lot like blackmail, but he was only trying to make sure he got something out of this. That wad the only fair thing. Nat didn't have money to offer him and what did that leave her with?

Jake sighed and went to bed without even jerkin off. Mostly because he would feel dirty picturing her In a situation he had forced her into. So he made a rule, he was not allowed to use Natalie's help as jerk off fuel.

The next night Jake took the liberty of orderING Italian take out and dressed in black slacks and a plain dark blue shirt. When Nat showed up he opened the door with a smile. "Hey Nat. I figured you might be hungry so I ordered us dinner. I know money it tight for you so the least I can do is feed ya." He explained with a smile.
 
The day wore on as usual for Nat. Classes, training, shower, and then off to Jake's place. This time though, she wore a skirt to go along with her shirt. After all, if he was going to touch her, she might as well give him easy access so he wouldn't have to struggle. She was just going to teach him the basics just as he had done the night before.

Nat came into his room, surprised that he had food. He was ready for her and she smiled. At least he was taking her seriously. "Wow...thanks a lot. You know you don't have to, but I'm not one to decline a very generous offer. Besides, we can't let all this go to waste now, can we?" She winked at him and handed him the work he gave her.

"Still a little troublesome," she admitted, "but at least I just don't stare dumbly at the problem now. It makes a lot more sense. Thanks." She took a bite of the food and sighed. It had been long since she ate real food. Not the instant cheap ones she had been buying off the shelves the past few days.
 
While she aye Jake looked over her work. She got all the problems right and it didn't look like she even had to erase much to correct things. He smiled as he looked up to see her eating. "You did good here. Tonight we are going to work variables in which are going to make things tougher, but no worries I know a sure fire trick that will get you through even Devila's tests."

Jake dealt himself some pasta and bread, eating quietly. As he ate he took note of what she was wearing for him. Another top but this one was smaller it seemed and even showed off a little bit of her cleavage. Then there was her skirt which Jake felt was a little short to just be a coinsidence.

Once they had finished eating Jake took her to the desk to explain variables. He also showed her how those variables factored into the problems he already made her work out. Thus causING her to understand what she needed to do with them easily.

After an hour Jake gave her some problems to work put while he cleaned up the food, putting leftovers in the fridge and taking the garbage out. He wasn't gone long, but upon his return she sat there with a grin and finished problems.

Jake smiled and spread his arms out. "I told you I had a trick." He teased.
 
Back
Top