People of Color Win Under Republicans!

We spend all our time watching and commenting on what Trump's doing, you spend all your time watching and commenting on what we're doing. Why yes, that makes so much sense.

For some unknown reason people like you and Lovecraft have adopted us lefties as the rulers of your world. Freakin' weirdos.

Originally Posted by Carnal_Flower
Why are you more obsessed with us "lefties" than with what's going on with our actual leaders?

Because we don't have actual leaders anymore.

All politics are local and I'm totally opposed to the social and economic oppression you advocate. :)

We spend all our time watching and commenting on what Trump's doing,

I know......if the guy cured cancer you guys would

067.jpg

you spend all your time watching and commenting on what we're doing. Why yes, that makes so much sense.

Yup, no different than the last 10 years I've been here.

It does make sense. You and other people are here, live, now, interacting.

POTUS is not.

POTUS isn't even anywhere near as powerful as most people make POTUS out to be.

For some unknown reason people like you and Lovecraft have adopted us lefties as the rulers of your world. Freakin' weirdos.

No....now you're making shit up again.

I can't speak for others, but for me people like you are just the opposition.

I know you don't like to talk about or examine your own politics in any way, but that's what's fun about you.

I can just hear the shouts of disapproval now. "Okay, so Trump did cure cancer, but he colluded with Russia when he did it." Or "Okay, so Trump cured cancer, but he patted a woman on her ass while he was doing it." :rolleyes:

Last edited:
So telling that you guys have to turn to lies and talking about what won't happen (Trump even steals from his charities) to find something to try to justify your love for Trump. (Birds of a feather?) :D

What exactly is the battle you're waging in your own mind that I'm so important to it?

I could care less about you. You're just a tool of the R Party I encounter on a chat board. And when I'm in a bad mood, I come here to bitch and rant. Nothing more.

You need help.

I can't speak for others, but for me people like you are just the opposition.

notice the theme: these people are so dull on their own, they've adopted liberals and lefties for their reason for being. What would they do without us? Sad!

So telling that you guys have to turn to lies and talking about what won't happen (Trump even steals from his charities) to find something to try to justify your love for Trump. (Birds of a feather?) :D

What exactly is the battle you're waging in your own mind that I'm so important to it?

I could care less about you. You're just a tool of the R Party I encounter on a chat board. And when I'm in a bad mood, I come here to bitch and rant. Nothing more.

You need help.

Yep, my opposition here is to the degenerate conman named Trump--and not even because he's a Republican, because he isn't, not really. It's because of all the sleazy things he is, says, and does and because of how he's tearing the fabric of the nation and world apart to where it's going to be difficult to put it together again after he's gone to his justifiable punishment and legacy of becoming an image of derision on the scale of Hitler and Idi Amin.

My opposition isn't to BotanyBoy or any of his ilk. They don't exist as anyone I'd spend five seconds on beyond responding to their defense of the indefensible.

The battle against oppression....the oppression you support.

You're not that important, like I said this forum is just a way to burn the time.

You need help.

LOL now you've gone to making shit up.

Again, not being (D)ick sucker with my tongue up Clinton/Obama's ass like yourself doesn't make me a republican.

Yep, my opposition here is to the degenerate conman named Trump--and not even because he's a Republican, because he isn't, not really. It's because of all the sleazy things he is, says, and does and because of how he's tearing the fabric of the nation and world apart to where it's going to be difficult to put it together again after he's gone to his justifiable punishment and legacy of becoming an image of derision on the scale of Hitler and Idi Amin.

Creating a great way to identify the total fucking morons in society.....the guy is a twat, not a mass murdering genocidal dictator.

My opposition isn't to BotanyBoy or any of his ilk. They don't exist as anyone I'd spend five seconds on beyond responding to their defense of the indefensible.

What indefensible have I defended?

*watches SRCoward scurry off*

You're even worse than ShitSlinger64....nothing but generalized shit talk from the sidelines.

:D

LMAO!

I told you you were a whiney victim. Aw, you're being oppressed you poor SJW

You're a tool of the R Party because this whole "Don't look at what your government is doing look at what liberals/lefties are doing" is their strategy. We're "the opposition" out to "oppress" you because Rs want you to think that way. It's the only way they ever get elected.

Case in point: you have no idea what Trump is doing. You think we're more important.

ETA:

I thought you get all huffy when gubmint intrudes into "private enterprise." Oh look, there's Trump using the power of his office to hurt companies he doesn't like.

Trump personally pushed postmaster general to double rates on Amazon, other firms

President Trump has personally pushed U.S. Postmaster General Megan Brennan to double the rate the Postal Service charges Amazon.com and other firms to ship packages, according to three people familiar with their conversations, a dramatic move that probably would cost these companies billions of dollars.

The battle against oppression....the oppression you support.

You're not that important, like I said this forum is just a way to burn the time.

LOL now you've gone to making shit up.

Again, not being (D)ick sucker with my tongue up Clinton/Obama's ass like yourself doesn't make me a republican.

Creating a great way to identify the total fucking morons in society.....the guy is a twat, not a mass murdering genocidal dictator.

What indefensible have I defended?

*watches SRCoward scurry off*

You're even worse than ShitSlinger64....nothing but generalized shit talk from the sidelines.

:D

Last edited:
What, did that little parasitic drone, BotanyBoy drop a whine and run off again? :D

LMAO!

I told you you were a whiney victim. Aw, you're being oppressed you poor SJW

That doesn't even make sense, you and SR71Poser over there are the only ones who've advocated social justice.

That's the oppression you degenerates push.

We're "the opposition" out to "oppress" you because Rs want you to think that way.

No, you're the opposition out to oppress me because you are....you want to take more of my money and spend it on shit you want it spent on.

That makes me politically aware, unlike you, not an (R) tool.

Case in point: you have no idea what Trump is doing. You think we're more important.

ETA:

I thought you get all huffy when gubmint intrudes into "private enterprise." Oh look, there's Trump using the power of his office to hurt companies he doesn't like.

Trump personally pushed postmaster general to double rates on Amazon, other firms

I've been telling you he's one of yours for years now....

You finally have a POTUS with enough balls to stick it to that evil 1% ...what's the problem??:D

Whine, whine, whine goes the parasitic drone. :D

Last edited:
Uh, no, sticking it to the 1% by LEGAL means.

This is not legal. It's the same abuse of power included in Nixon's articles of impeachment.

In any case, we'll put you down for approving of Trump personally and directly punishing private companies.

That doesn't even make sense, you and SR71Poser over there are the only ones who've advocated social justice.

That's the oppression you degenerates push.

No, you're the opposition out to oppress me because you are....you want to take more of my money and spend it on shit you want it spent on.

That makes me politically aware, unlike you, not an (R) tool.

I've been telling you he's one of yours for years now....

You finally have a POTUS with enough balls to stick it to that evil 1% ...what's the problem??:D

Oh bullshit....setting shit on fire and vandalizing small businesses/public property while protesting to stick it to the 1% wasn't legal but you didn't have a problem with THAT.

This is not legal.

Neither is progressive taxation (violates 14A) but since it's popular we just look past that.

In any case, we'll put you down for approving of Trump personally and directly punishing private companies.

Why? I don't....I'm not a social justice advocate or a leftist.

That's your team, you should be all about it. :D

Bet if Obama was doing it you'd be singing a different tune!

You're just sitting there waiting for the next post from CF or me, aren't you? You're so OWNED. :D

You're just sitting there waiting for the next post from CF or me, aren't you? You're so OWNED. :D

And watching the office..... just hanging out on a Saturday afternoon.

If you consider that owned? You're pathetic.

Noted for future reference. You're perfectly ok with Trump ordering the Postmaster General to raise rates on Amazon.

You list about three different rationales, including a whataboutism, a lie, and a "But Hillary/Obama," but that's to be expected. All bullshit.

The end result: you're ok with it. Noted.

Oh bullshit....setting shit on fire and vandalizing small businesses/public property while protesting to stick it to the 1% wasn't legal but you didn't have a problem with THAT.

Neither is progressive taxation (violates 14A) but since it's popular we just look past that.

Why? I don't....I'm not a social justice advocate or a leftist.

That's your team, you should be all about it. :D

Bet if Obama was doing it you'd be singing a different tune!

No, you haven't even scratched the "1%" Not even close. In fact, your entire movement barely phased them.

Can't argue with results. Certainly can't argue from a position of lack of results. If you're fighting monsters here, you suck at it.

Oh yeah, an be careful. Ye who fight monsters...

Noted for future reference. You're perfectly ok with Trump ordering the Postmaster General to raise rates on Amazon.

Not at all I'm against most government intrusions into the markets. Especially ones that have nothing to do with protecting peoples rights....actual ones not the LWCJ made up "rights" to other peoples goods and services just for existing.

You list about three different rationales, including a whataboutism, a lie, and a "But Hillary/Obama," but that's to be expected. All bullshit.

The end result: you're ok with it. Noted.

I gave you a bunch of reasons why you should be supporting him. He's one of yours, it's WONDERFUL REGULATION against evil rich white man from your PRECIOUS government.

The end result: You had to make shit up because realizing he's one of yours is just too much for you to handle. :D

Back