What/who do you masturbate to?

Usually I read erotic novels or stories, but if I"m not in the mood to read, I really like watching gangbang videos and creampie videos.
 
I love jerking my cock to most bisexual porn. Love watching a man and a woman share a large cock.
 
I masturbate often, usually several times a day, so I try to change things up for diversity.

Often I start by reading a story on Lit. Normally it is a story in the incest category, usually mother-son but sometimes brother-sister. I don't know why these turn me on so much. I did not have a sister and I never felt any desire for my mother. As an 18 year old, I had an incredible affair with an older woman, perhaps that is the root.

When I get nice and hard, my fantasy will often switch to a woman of Lit. I have 3 favorites and since I am very familiar with their bodies (from pictures only) , it makes it easier to get to a finish :) 2 of these women are very active still on Lit. The third is one I met many years ago (under a different username) and we keep a very active email correspondence.



This question is for both men and women. Specific answers rather than just “young blondes” would be appreciated.
 
It depends on what end result I'm looking for. If I'm looking for a quick release, then usually I will find some girl on girl material (but at least one of them has to be big. A favourite of mine is an older BBW showing a younger girl how to pleasure herself). If I have a bit more time, then I will think back to a couple of summers ago where a friend and I would go for a walk around a lake nearby to our work, slip off into the trees and make each other come with our hands (we only had sex once, and that was on a night out with work. Sometimes when I'm close I think of that)

But if I have a lot of time on my hands, I will burn some essential oil, dim the lights and think of nothing at all, just focus on the pleasure. I won't start by stroking my hard dick, no no. That's too much of a rush. I will rub scented oils into my body first. Slowly massaging my chest, and work my hands slowly over my body. I will then progress to slowly starting with my slippery hands, and will delay any gratification for at least an hour after starting. I highly recommend this one to all ;)
 
Mainly things that I haven’t actually tried, such as frottage and sucking cock.

I have tried both ... but it's still a nice fantasy. Frottage is simply mind blowing ... particularly if you cum on each others cocks. Sucking cock is fantastic too. :devil:
 
This question is for both men and women. Specific answers rather than just “young blondes” would be appreciated.

It usually varies, if I am looking for stimulation of the mind, then I read stories here on Lit. Usually favouring the Incest/Taboo category and while mostly I lean towards incest, I love the taboos of like teacher/student or other people in charge and subordinates. As for the incest, it's usually stuff like step siblings/parents and in-laws and such. I know when I was younger I did have a huge crush on my aunt (not blood related). For visual stimulus there are 3 particular posters on PornHub that I turn to. Their user names are SexySaffron, 1thelma and SensualMILFAtPlay... I choose one of their videos and can usually get in a nice masturbation session.
 
If I'm just using my imagination, it's most often fantasies involving people I know well, usually a three or foursome with my wife being one of the group, other participants rotate but her sister is a regular, as is my sister, and her brother will often show up too. There's always lots of oral action.
If I'm using visual aids, its mostly pics, gifs and videos gleaned from here, lesbian and bisexual for the most part, seldom purely straight. Again lots of oral and hand action.
Occasionally, if I'm lucky and circumstances work well, I will get to jerk off while having a sexy chat with somebody here, I enjoy that but it seldom happens as I get very little time alone at home to indulge.
 
Last edited:
That is a good question. What or who do I masturbate too in my daily life. I think it depends on my moods and what is hot for that day. I love sexy audios and I have a thing for accents on both male and female voices on Lit. I also, love to read really interesting stories to bring my body to a point of wanting to masturbate. However, if its a quick go to and I just want to cum hard and fast its a video of choice either bisexual with ffm or mmf sometimes, if I really get a thing I might look at some kink. I know I never used to do that but, you know things change over the years. I am finding it gets me to masturbate more to that then normal vanilla so, there you go.
 
Usually it's a Lit story or two. I also have a couple of PMs that I've received in the past that are masturbation-worth :D
 
My niece

I regularly get hard when I think of my 21yo niece, she used to live with us and her used panties smelt so sweet. She also has a magnificent body with 16 dd breasts and a sweet smile. Sure gets me hard, only wish she could help me with my cock in her, would be the ultimate satisfaction.
 
It doesn't take much to get me going. Stories on Lit, fantasies of beautiful women or thoughts of former girlfriends, all depends on where I am when the mood hits.
 
A guy who goes by the name Sloeburn has a masterbation audio called myself... I can't stop listening I cum everytime, gonna download it so I can listen on my commutes to work. Love being naughty when no one has any idea what im listening to on the bus :)
 
A guy who goes by the name Sloeburn has a masterbation audio called myself... I can't stop listening I cum everytime, gonna download it so I can listen on my commutes to work. Love being naughty when no one has any idea what im listening to on the bus :)

Your box is full. Please let me in
 
Masturbation By Proxy

I am what is known as a Co-op Miner meaning I own a percentage of a Diamond Producing Mine and I work 9 week's on 3 weeks off . my base camp is so isolated
from civilization that in the best of condition's the camp is 17 hour's driving time from the nearest paved road. On any given day the camp has 72 Resident's not including a staff of 18 + 1 Nurse Practitioner 1 Paramedic/pilot & 1 Hypnotherapist.
All Staff s well as the Resident's are Male and with good reason's. This may cause some to think of this as discrimination which in a normal civilized region it could be
just that. In this part of the world there is no such word or action to express discrimination, the preference to white meat or dark meat depends upon whether it is daylight or nightfall when you find your self between the jaw's of lion, or having your tit's ripped from your body by an ape who just happened to smell your bloody
tampax from 7 mile's away.

Now Entertainment comes in the form of card's, Anaconda wrestling or Farting take your pick? Internet is not an option, Adult Magazine's will be reason enough to find yourself being escorted right back to the tarmac because you were just expelled from the country by reason of lack of moral's. Alcohol is forbidden your 1st dui is your last you will be executed 12 miles outside of the nearest government post where it is and how you are executed depends entirely upon who is the head of that district and what tribe he came from.

Okay since masturbation is forbidden in the region (strange law) and if caught will cost you the offend palm and most of the forearm we came up with a unique cure for that awful malady know as "lacanookie" and that is where the hypnotherapist comes to play...

to be continued... if more than just a few request's for the rest of story are submitted...
 
Dirty tumblr gif’s
Dirty films
Dirty stories
Scenarios a lit friend might feed me

More often than not though, the above fails and I fall back on my imagination and a very well used fantasy which can tip me over the edge super quick if need be...
 
Today it was some emails from a Lit man. They weren't necessarily erotic, but they put me into the right mind set. I wish that I had kept up our exchange, but that was my failing :(
 
All sorts excite me

Porn, stories, pics, And cams all come to my aid in time of need. When alone and lucky enough, a c2c session with online friend helps us both...
 
As much as I look at pics, I never masturbate to them. I don't see a lot of women smiling in the pics here. Usually it's thoughts of what could have happened with women I have known. Rarely about what did happen.

I college I had a very busty female roommate. I never touched her, but I have spilled a lot of seed thinking about what might have happened. The imagination......
 
Back
Top