Stacy's Sperm Depository

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hahahaah it's the freaking lag....I get your posts much later then u originally post them....or like in the meantime I type something u already replied....

Ok no worries.....I let u get back to the original plan....u stay behind me....I give B13 my cock deep and hard in his mouth.......As I kneel down and stroke his cock......remember the rules right......every sperm seed is precious ;)
Don't you worry about the lag... I move around a bit_ sometimes in front with Bbb sometimes putting some spit on your pussy... and sometimes, because of the power of the internet, both places at once!!

True that

Don't you worry about the lag... I move around a bit_ sometimes in front with Bbb sometimes putting some spit on your pussy... and sometimes, because of the power of the internet, both places at once!!

Yeaaaah actually why does it matter....we can fuck and exchange partners right ;)

Since B13 really wants a hard cock....I'll move my attention to him now....waiting for Paris....wonder where she uses that strap on ;P

Wooohoooo

Lubed and ready

I slide my shaft deep into B's mouth.....as he lays there on all fours getting nailed by Paris......I spread his ass cheeks wide and from down under I stroke his cock and rub his balls....

My cock starts throbbing on his tongue......Mmmmmmmm I take it out and stroke my cock as I slip in my balls in his mouth for a while

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back