Capture of an Agent (closed)

zydrate

Sweet Zydrate
Joined
Mar 10, 2010
Posts
25,169
(closed)

William Kain stood at the glass wall of his penthouse. His hands clasped behind his back as he stood staring over the city. 'I shall own this city' his inner voice speaking to himself, his thumb tapping upon the back side of his other hand. His gaze slowly drifted over the view of his large establishment; stopping momentarily at one of the square towers, lights of different colors gleamed and reflected off the gold-tone structure. His mind drifted back to the old days where he was living in a two bit hotel room, but now he owned and lived at the largest casino/hotel/nightclub establishment in all of New York. It was called the Fortress for it had four towers and a central building considered as the keep. It loomed over forty stories high and resembled a castle. This is where William ran his entire organization, for this establishment held many secret elevators and corridors that lead out into the city for easy, unseen access and departures.

Undoing his tie and unbuttoning his top button, William moved along the glass wall looking down at what would be considered the inner court yard of his fortress. He was expecting some very import cargo to arrive at anytime now and he was getting very itchy for this cargo for it held many secrets that he wanted and there was much more that he wanted from this package as well. 'In due time William, in due time.' he repeated to himself trying to bring down the anticipation to a small heart throb, but it didn’t work, for he was still wound up about capturing an undercover DEA agent that has been trying to bring him down for months now ever since he has gained control of the New York City’s east side.

Chuckling to himself he moved away from the wall and headed toward the bar. Pulling a bottle of brandy from the shelf he slowly poured a little into one of the several shot glasses that was stacked up upon the bar. His gaze lifted from the shot glass to the mirror that rested just behind the bar. His green eyes sparked with excitement as he surveyed his angular features. Raising his hand up he quickly push some of the strawberry-blonde strands of hair away form his eyes and back over his ear. Lifting the glass up he took a small sip but quickly lowered the glass for he heard the doors of the elevator open and footsteps approaching the large living room.

Walking around the corner of the bar a smile came to his face as his gaze fell upon the agent. His brow rose as he looked at her beauty for they never told him that she looked this good. A smile came to his face as he watched her struggle against the powerful hands of his body guards... “Welcome.” he gestured them to bring the agent forward so that he could get a better look at his new toy. “Well now they were not lying about how gorgeous you are. You will make a fine toy for me.” His hand raised up and cupped the agent's heaving breast. “Nice.”

Her first uncover assignment alone and her cover was fucking blown...

Aki Chang had just made detective earlier this year...she had the brains, the know how and for this particular assignment, she had the beauty.

She thought all loose ends had been tied up but apparently that wasn't the case. One of Kain's men had been 'accidentally' let out of jail and identified Aki as an undercover DEA agent.

Now, here she was, two goons holding her arms in a painful lock. "I'm not anyone's toy, Kain...what the fuck do you want with me?" She spat at him as he held one of her breasts in his hand, giving it a painful squeeze. She was still in the low cut dress from the party given last night. Aki tried to push herself away from him but it was no use, the goons holding her had a firm grip on her.

"I should ask you the same thing Kain..." she retorted, knowing it wasn't doing her any good to get on his bad side even more. "Once they find out I haven't reported in, they're going to come looking for me so I suggest you let me go now.."
 
Last edited:
Will smirked as the agent made her weak threats, he knew that eventually she was right, she’d need to check in with her handlers eventually—but there were days between now and the point when they’d notice anything was amiss. If Kain had his way, she’d be willing to do whatever he demanded of her by then. For now, it was a hollow threat and he was not distressed by it.

“Maybe you’re right,” Kain smiled, moving away from her to his desk where he kept his pistol, retrieving it before walking back around to the front of the desk and casually leaning against the front edge as he slowly screwed a silencer onto the muzzle, “maybe it’s best if I just dispose of you now to avoid complications when your people come looking.”

Using the elongated muzzle of his pistol, Kain slid a few of her bangs across her forehead and away from her face, getting a better look at her. He slid the muzzle onto her forehead, letting it come flush against her skin as his thumb toggled off the safety. He had no real intention of killing her now, at least not in his office, but in his experience, threats were only threatening when they were plausible.

Kain moved the muzzle of his pistol slowly down the captive girl’s face, gently dragging the cold, metal silencer over her plush, pink lips and down her chin. He followed the line of her throat down to the cleavage of her dress, halting there and sensuously stroking the barrel of his gun across her chest, tracing her collar bones and moving across the tops of her breasts and back again.

“What’s your name? I doubt it’s what you told us when we hired you. Unless you’d rather be called ‘Dead Bitch’ for the rest of your short life,” Kain leaned forward, pressing hard with the barrel of his pistol to press her back against the chair she’d been placed in, “or maybe you’d like to live? Do you want to stay alive? Demonstrating a willingness to follow my orders would do a lot to keep you breathing.”

With his gun digging indelicately into her chest, Kain leaned forward, sliding his hand through her silken hair and moving some errant locks back behind her ear. He leaned down to gently kiss the side of her neck.

“Come on, wouldn’t you rather get along with me? Your life will be longer and much more pleasant if you try. Just tell me your name.”
 
Last edited:
All Aki could do was let it all happen...realizing how low cut her dress had really been...but it was necessary for the job.

There was no way she could fight them all off...she was good but not that good or experienced in such situations...especially when the goons probably weighed at least 3 times more than she did. And as for Will...well, he had a gun.

This whole situation was new to the rookie agent as she tried to keep from trembling as her eyes went from the barrel of the gun to his eyes...his dark empty eyes. Was he going to kill her even if she told him her real name? Probably...she had read the reports when she was studying up on this assignment.

"I want to live." She said in a hard whisper, hating how her voice trembled at word 'live'. As the gun was pushed a little harder into her chest, Aki closed her eyes and sighed sharply, trying not to imagine what it was like to get shot, let alone, die.

"More pleasant?" Aki said, her voice suddenly filled with disgust. She had wanted to ask him what would be pleasant in trying for him. Yet, she needed to live long enough to get word out, somehow, that she was in trouble and her cover was blown. And she couldn't do that if she was dead.

She didn't want to be another 'story' read in a report for the next agent.

With a deep breath, she looked up at him, her eyes meeting his, "Aki. My name is Aki...special agent Aki Chang...now, let me go."
 
“That’s more like it,” Will smiled as Aki became more agreeable and docile, “you might just survive this after all.”

When she went on to demand to be let go, Will laughed abruptly and derisively—it seemed she still didn’t understand her situation. Will let his laugh fill the room as he retrieved his pistol from the table and once more pointed it at Aki.

“I’m sorry Miss Chang, it seems that I’ve done a poor job of making your situation clear to you, so let me clarify things a bit more. No matter what, I can’t ever let you leave this building again. You understand? You’re never leaving. You’ll never see your family or any of your friends ever again—as far as they’re concerned, you’ve disappeared for good. The Aki Chang you used to be is no more, unless you can understand and appreciate that, you’re going to join her.”

This time, Will was gentle with the gun again, toggling off the safety as he gently traced her lips with the muzzle of the silencer. His other hand slid gently into her hair, fingertips moving along her scalp as he gathered the long, silken strands of her hair between his fingers. Will made a fist suddenly and forced her head back as he moved closer, the gun barrel resting under her chin as he leaned forward, his face inches from hers.

“I can’t save Aki Chang—she’s already dead, but I can give you the opportunity to live again—to live a new life, with less freedom, but with happiness and gratitude nonetheless. I want you to be a part of my collection, Miss Chang. It’s an opportunity that I don’t give to many, but it’s a way to save yourself from being shot dead and left to dissolve in a bucket of acid—a fate that surely awaits you if you displease me. You see, I won’t tolerate things that displease me—least of all from my playthings. If you try to run, I’ll break your legs. If you talk back or speak to me with disrespect, I’ll cut out your tongue. I don’t need you talking or walking for what I want you for—frankly, I don’t need you at all. But if what you say is true, and you do want to live, you’ll do exactly as instructed from now on and you’ll give up on this foolish idea of being let go. This building is your whole world now. Make some sign to demonstrate you understand.”

When Aki gave her reply, Will toggled the safety back on and slowly lowered his face to hers, kissing her lips gently but passionately, his tongue passing gently over her bottom lip. Once the kiss broke, Will took a step back, once more admiring her body. This time he used the long silencer barrel to slide gently along her inner thigh, slowly lifting the hem of her tight dress higher and higher.

“For starters, you’re going to learn to please me. Learn how to use your body to bring me pleasure, and once I feel that I can trust you, you’ll begin to please others—for money. As long as you can earn your keep, you’re a worthwhile investment for me—if you can’t or won’t be a good and profitable whore for me—well, I think that you get the picture by now.”

The cold metal cylinder vanished under the hem of her dress now and pressed against her most sensitive area. Meanwhile, Will extracted a small green pill from his coat and held it to Aki’s lips.

“Take this. You wouldn’t want to argue with me about it,” Will said coldly, the sound of the safety toggling off once again from below Aki’s dress punctuating his seriousness, with the gun barrel positioned as it was, “from now on, your name is Jade and you’re my personal whore and cum dump. Thank me for blessing you with such an opportunity, and don’t be vague with your words either.”
 
(Collaboration between myself and Sir Shark.... Enjoy!)

Aki looked at the pill in Will's hand and as much as she wanted to look away, she couldn't. Gasping hard as she felt the gun press against her between her legs. She kept her gaze locked with his as she licked her full lips and cleared her throat, "Th-Thank you."

The first response Will gave was the clicking back on of the safety. He smiled and caressed Aki's face in his palm. "That's a good girl, Jade. Now, pull down your dress and show me your breasts, play with them, tease them and tell me what they are and what they're for. Again, be very specific." The gun continued moving between Aki's thighs, tracing the outline of her pussy with the edge of the metal silencer.

What choice did she have?

Feeling the caress of the gun between her legs left goosebumps on her skin as she reached up slowly to the straps of her dress and pulled them down slowly off her shoulders and then slipped her arms through them. And that's when she stopped. Shaking her head, she tried to move her face away from Will's hand, "No! I can't do it!"

Will sighed and abruptly pulled back his hand to deliver a swift and sharp slap to her face, "now, now. Don't be that way. You were doing so well." Once more, Will switched off the safety to his pistol and pushed it roughly against Aki's pussy as he grabbed her slender throat in his other hand, "those words are no longer in your vocabulary. 'No,' 'can't,' 'won't,' these are no longer accessible to you. You're my personal jizz mop, Jade. If you disappoint me, I've got no reason to keep you around. Now do as you were told, or so help me, I'll strangle the life out of you right here." Will's hand tightened more for emphasis.

Aki was barely able to recover from the hard slap before she felt his hand around her throat. Her first instinct was to reach up and grab Will's arm and try to push him back..but it was no use. His grip was like a vice and she couldn't budge it..actually, she more like trying to get him to ease up somewhat. Then she heard the click of the gun and she relented and tried to nod, despite the position she was in, "...Ok...OK.." she was able to choke out. She knew now that she couldn't stall with him. Hell, she should've known that all along. He was serious about killing her and that would be it. She would need to do as he wanted in order to get out of all this alive.

Will relaxed his grip, just enough to allow Aki to breathe normally and toggled the safety back on. He smiled at her, resuming the careful teasing with the gun barrel. "Go on then, show me that you can be a good little whore."

She closed her eyes for a moment and swallowed hard as she again felt the cool barrel of the gun. Her arms were free of her dress top and she pulled it down slowly, allowing her breasts to basically pop out of the top. The cool air caused her nipples to immediately harden. Since she couldn't look down, she let her hands wander back up her flat stomach and up her breasts, cupping them before pinching the nipples with her fingers. The next part felt utterly degrading as she tried to speak without a shake to her voice, "These breasts...they're yours, Will... they belong to you.." Was that was he wanted? "My breasts and nipples...my hard nipples are yours..." she managed to whisper as a lone tear escaped her eye, making her feel sick from having to say that to him.
 
Will smiled wide as Aki showed that she was capable of compliance, fondling herself and proclaiming that what she touched belonged to him, as she’d been instructed. Will motioned for one of his security personnel to come closer and lobbed the pistol to him. With that devious smile still etched across his face, Will leaned forward, gripping Aki’s head in both of his palms and slowly running his tongue along the side of her pretty face, tracing the line of her tear with his tongue. He finished with a soft kiss on her temple and leaned back.

“That’s good, I’m glad to see that you value your life as much as I do, you might just survive this ordeal if you can be compliant like this,” Will’s right hand slid from in Aki’s hair down her face slowly, his thumb passing over her bottom lip in its path over her chin to her throat, “this doesn’t have to be terrible for you, Jade. If you play nicely with me, you might even achieve something close to happiness again—you’d be my party girl, going to clubs, wearing expensive clothes, doing designer drugs and only having sex with me. But if you fight me… if you can’t keep me satisfied, you’ll end up as nothing more than a communal tough for unwashed men’s jizz to run through.”

With this, Will grasped Aki’s exposed breast tightly and kissed her in the same moment. His grip was merciless and rough, while his lips were soft and tender. His tongue brushed against the spot his thumb had run down, entreating hers to join it. His fingers sunk deeper into her firm flesh and his thumb slid inward to squeeze her erect nipple between the edge of his hand and his thumb. He turned his forearm to tighten the grip he had on her nipple.

“The rest of your life, as much or as little as you have left, rests entirely in my hands. Now bend over the desk and beg me to honor your undeserving pussy with my cock.”

Will stood back up, releasing Aki’s body. He removed his jacket slowly and handed it to the same guard who’d caught his pistol. He watched her next move, unbuttoning his cuff links.
 
Aki wasn't stupid. Of course she valued her life. But how she wanted to throw up when he touched her and even worst when he kissed her hard. She knew she had to comply with him and his demands but when he squeezed her breast, gripping it hard, she couldn't help but scream into his mouth as they kissed. Aki wanted to pull away but couldn't so instead, she just took it. Took the abuse she was going through as she listened to what he was telling her.

The parties. Yeah, his parties were infamous. At least through the rumors and if the one she had just attended, they were downright vicious. Drugs...hookers...but those were his personal parties. He of course went out around town but he never did any of business during his 'party hours'. That was why she had been chosen to go undercover to see what she could get on him...

Yeah, look at the mess she had ended up in. Even though she knew the consequences and risks..and as careful as she thought she had been, she still managed to end up in this situation.

Fuck.

Now, if she didn't comply, she'd end up dead...not before he had some fun at her expense, of course.

"Now bend over the desk and beg me to honor your undeserving pussy with my cock."

Aki's first instinct was to argue...to decline... but she wanted to live too. She didn't want to die like she had heard many of those that entered and never made it out. She watched as he calmly unfastened his cuff links..then she stole a glance at the guard. There was no way she could make it out of here if she were to bolt... 'be smart about this, girl...' she thought to herself as she slowly stood, both because her legs wouldn't stop shaking and also because she didn't want to make any sudden moves should he take it for something else. It was a good thing the desk wasn't far, a couple of feet away. Her long dress, which was skin tight and clung to her hips as the top fell away at her chest. Grabbing the edge of the desk for support, she turned her back on both men and closed her eyes as she took a deep breath.

"Please Will," she whispered before speaking up, "Please Will, fuck my worthless pussy with your cock..."
 
“You see?” Will smirked, his hands taking a firm grip on Aki’s hips and letting his palms slide in to grip, caress and spread the firm globes of Aki’s ass, “that wasn’t so bad, was it? Keep on practicing that attitude and we can be good friends, Jade.”

Will took his time, squeezing, caressing and feeling up Aki’s firm ass, grinding his erection against her while his hands continued to caress her. Eventually, the sound of a belt buckle coming undone and a zipper sliding down issued from behind Aki, and a moment later Will’s slacks fell around his ankles. The warm girth of his hard cock followed a moment later, slapping audibly on Aki’s firm ass as he folded the edge of his silk boxers below his balls. He had no intention of getting fully naked, this was merely an introduction to Aki’s new life, not a sincere moment.

A pen rattled on the surface of the hardwood desk as Will shoved his hard cock into her tight pussy. She was warm and welcoming on the inside and her sex gripped his hard shaft like a coiling snake—yes, she would do nicely. She was going to be an earner for him, he just had to make sure to keep her on a very short leash, otherwise he’d just be another head or her to mount on her wall. For now, he was satisfied mounting her—it was staying on top of her that would take the effort.

The pen rattled back and forth as Will’s hips continued to surge forward, slamming into Aki’s body over and over again. One hand grasped her hip, keeping her body angled for him to reach her deepest parts when he surged forward, while his other hand gathered her silken black hair to pull her back into each of his ruthless thrusts.

“Do you like it, Jade?” Will hissed into her ear, not relenting in the slightest his onslaught on her helpless body, “this is your new life, your reason for living. You’re a sleeve for cocks now, a gutter for cum to run through. Tell me how grateful you are that your body could offer such a service.”
 
What more could Aki say? No matter her protests or comments, they would fall upon deaf ears, that was for sure...

She could only cringe inwardly as she felt Will's hands on her ass...her bare ass. Never had she felt more vulnerable or exposed than she was here.

Her eyes squeezed shut and she bit her bottom lip when she heard from behind her the sound of Will's clothing, what sounded like his pants...the zipper...Oh God, no!

Before she could verbally protest, she felt Will enter her and she tried to close her legs together but it was no use, he had her in the perfect position as he fucked her with no remorse...no feeling... There was no use to try to get away or even plead to the guard in the room... her screams would get her no where!

Aki yelped when her head was pulled back by her hair and she listened to Will's voice..his demands...

Did she like it? No.

But could she say that? No!

“this is your new life, your reason for living. You’re a sleeve for cocks now, a gutter for cum to run through. Tell me how grateful you are that your body could offer such a service.”

Aki knew what she had to say in order to remain alive... she opened her eyes and could see her reflection in the window that was behind Will's desk and she saw what he was describing in her...

"I-I...I'm grateful to be your..." she saw the pen on the desk and reached for it while talking... "grateful to be your whore...Will..." if she could just grab it...
 
Will was grunting and sweating through his shirt as he continued to pound Aki’s tight pussy with all of his might. He saw her reflection in the window as well and smiled, she looked even more beautiful now that she was so utterly helpless, with her firm breasts jiggling with every percussive thrust of his hips and her pink lips parted from exertion—she was singular in her aptitude for being a fuck toy, she just didn’t know it yet.

When she finally complied with his demands, thanking him for allowing her to be his whore, Will’s eyes rolled back in his head. The potent combination of lust, sex and power were pushing him already toward his climax. Will had been too busy lately to have much sex and he was already growing close to his release.

“That’s a good slut, Jade. Keep it up and you might just get to sleep in a bed tonight, instead of just getting fucked in one. I’m going to cum soon—tell me where you want it—beg me to cum inside you and I’ll reward you. Beg me to breed you like a sex-mad whore and I’ll feed you something other than cum tonight,” Will continued to taunt her, thrusting faster and harder now that he felt himself drawing closer to climax, the sound of his hips slapping against her exposed ass cheeks drowned out the sound of the pen rattling back and forth on his desk.

Will was much too caught up in his triumph to notice Aki reaching for the pen, instead he slapped her ass hard and reached forward with both hands, slipping two fingers into each side of her mouth and spreading her lips open wide, using that grip to continue slamming her pussy with all the might in his torso. If he was going to keep her alive, he had to break her completely and Will knew that would take time, but the more humiliation she was forced to endure, the less like herself she would feel. He knew that she was just saying what he wanted to hear, while still plotting against him, but time and isolation could do a lot for helping someone to forget.

“Here it comes, Jade,” Will panted, slamming his thick cock all the way inside, pressing the head roughly against her cervix as the base swelled and the shaft jerked upward, “I’m going to cum straight into your womb, slut. You’d better love it too.”
 
Fuck.

Just fuck. Her body was betraying her as it seemed to willingly accept the violation of Will's cock inside of her pussy... her pussy which seemed to quiver and grasp at it, and respond by sending shivers of pleasure up through her body, making her cry out with pleasure. The tips of her nipples rubbing the top of the desk, adding to the pressure of bliss building up in the center of her core...

The pen was in her grasp and she tightened her fingers around it just as Will's own fingers forced their way into her mouth, stretching it wide, which made her gurgle and choke out in protest...like that would make Will relent on his hold, or his fucking! Aki heard him tell her he was about to come and that's when she tightened up her body and tried, in vain, to shake her head and scream out...nonono!! He couldn't come inside of her...it wasn't right! He didn't have protection and she wasn't on the pill....

But it was too late... too late for Aki that is! The friction was too much and finally, it pushed her over the edge herself, and she again, screamed out and pushed again Will and they came in unison! She felt his hot seed shoot inside of her and her body relaxed as her pussy milked his cock for more of his potent seed... it was as if he sucked out all of her energy when in reality, Aki's body was exhausted from all the fight tonight and being fucked over by Will...

Her pussy was still quivering around Will's cock, which was still shooting little spurts of cum inside of her....their sweaty bodies still connected. Aki was still holding the pen in her hand as her mind came back to the hear and now.
 
Will’s fingers maintained their grip inside of Aki’s lovely, pink lips when she tried to thrash her head and protest—but the only thing that made it past the fingers in her mouth were loud and urgent squeals that seemed distinctly full of pleasure, which of course, only made him that much more excited. As he felt his climax rising up through his cock, Will’s body took over control of his hips and without even thinking about it, he was slamming his body against hers loud enough for the sound of their bodies colliding to be heard over her cries.

“Oh—oh fuck, fucking fuck!” Will groaned out loud, his eyes rolling back as her tight, warm sex gripped down on him just as he was beginning to shoot his load inside of her, “Oh shit, fucking Christ! She’s cumming too! Fuck! It’s like the slut’s milking me, holy fuck! That’s a good whore, give it too me!”

Will’s cock shuddered inside of her, just as she cried out in unmistakable delight and pushed her ass back toward him, in spite of Will’s instinctive thrust forward. His cock was fully inside and their bodies were still locked in a reverse tug-of-war, pressing against each other with enough force to remain still, while inside, Will’s cock was still inching and forcing itself just a bit deeper. His cock jumped upward again as he blasted another thick, heavy jet of cum against the back of Aki’s convulsing pussy. She was still moaning and trembling in the throes of her climax, and every time Will tried to withdraw his cock, even a little bit, her pussy would clench and undulate, coaxing him back deeper again.

“Holy shit! It’s like her fucking pussy has a mind of its own! It’s sucking on me while I dump my cum into her,” Will called over his shoulder, lowering an appreciative slap onto her bare ass while her legs trembled and her pussy milked the last of the cum in his balls, by now the few members of Will’s security team who’d been watching were starting to respond to their boss’ taunts, howling and whistling when Aki moaned or wiggled, “you’ve done well, Jade. You pleased me, and so I’ll reward you. You may have the rest of the night off. You’ll have a real meal, a hot shower, sleep in a real bed—and no one else will fuck you tonight.”

This last remark was met by a general grumbling and spattering of “boos” from the security detail, who were impatient to try out this magical pussy their boss had been describing, but they were quickly silenced by a stern glare over his shoulder by Will, who was still balls deep inside of Aki even though he was beginning to go flaccid, having dumped his full load of hot jizz inside of her just an instant ago. He leaned forward, letting his lips lightly graze against the edge of Aki’s ear as he whispered to her alone, outside of the hearing of any others, “but tomorrow morning, someone’s going to wake you up with their dick and it won’t be me.”

With that, Will gave Aki’s ass one more parting squeeze before pulling out and letting his cum finally spill out from her gaping pussy, dribbling down her inner thighs. Will took his gun and coat from Greg, the security guard closest to Will, who hadn’t made any reaction during the spectacle. Greg handed off the coat and gun, nodding to a hand gesture from will that told him to remove the exposed undercover from his office. Greg tried to be gentle, grasping her upper arm in one hand and lifting her off of the desk onto clearly unreliable feet. Greg had to sling her arm across his shoulders and grasp her opposite arm to drag her across the floor.

*-*-*

Aki was wrapped in one of the terrycloth robes from the Hotel as Greg and two other security officers carried her to the express elevator and took it from Will’s office all the way down to the third basement story. This level was left off of the official building specs and was only accessible by special security key-cards that only Will, Greg and two others had. The hallway looked like it could have been any other level in the hotel, except that each door had a swipe bar and numeric keypad on the outside. Greg stopped at room BBB3 and swiped his I.D. card and quickly entered a series of numbers on the keypad, deliberately blocking her view with his body.

The door beeped and flashed a green light, Greg turned the knob and pushed inward, opening up to what could otherwise pass for a regular hotel room, aside from its specific lack of a window, phone or electrical outlets. Aki was tossed onto the bed with dismissive cavalier.

“Get a shower and rest up. Your dinner will be brought in ten minutes or so. Try not to get yourself in trouble.”

The door slammed shut, revealing a plain metal circle screwed to the inside panel where any other room would have had a knob. It was followed by a secondary click, indicating some other locking apparatus being bolted into place from the outside. For the first time since her cover was blown, Aki was left alone.
 
The was much needed and it's the one thing Aki took full advantage of. She made sure to scrub all over...practically rubbing herself raw in certain places.

As she stayed under the hot water. She didn't even have the strength to even cry...cry for all that had happened so far. Aki knew she had failed. She had told her superiors she could handle this. She wouldn't get caught... Finally, the tears started to fall. She was just brutally used by Will and all his men did was watch as he fucked her...and then she cursed her body for responding the way it did.

She dried off and put the robe back on as she walked back out to where the bed was situated. She sat down and finally noticed that there was a wheeled tray in the middle of her room and there was several selections of entrees to choose from...the only thing missing where the utensils. Good. She knew once she had the chance, she would use them on who ever came through the door and tried to hurt her again!

***********

QJLNzJe.jpg


Ryan Dawson was Will Kain's head of security. She was the one who made sure that no one touched Will's special shipments he had coming. She also made sure that he wasn't cheated out of his deliveries.

She was also the one who took care of the dirty business of getting rid of..problems, should they arise unexpectedly. And that's how she found out about Ms. Aki Chang... undercover agent for the DEA. She had originally wanted to make sure Ms. Chang's death was fast and swift but Will had convinced her otherwise... besides, she had to take care of his business tonight. It was then Greg was allowed to take over for the night by watching the Boss' back...

Ryan arrived at the hotel but remained low key. As the elevator took her up to the boss' penthouse, she wondered how tonight had gone and if there was another mess she'd have to clean up before the next dawn.

The elevator dinged and Ryan stepped out, finding her boss behind his desk, sipping whiskey from a chilled glass. She didn't say anything of course but the room smelled of sex and cigar. Her facial expression remained the same as she told him, "It's taken care of." That was all she had to say to him to indicate everything had gone smoothly....so far.
 
Last edited:
“There she is!” Will beamed, in an uncharacteristically good mood after having such an invigorating fuck session with his newest plaything, “that’s what I like to hear. Taken care of. I’d expect nothing less from you, Ms. Dawson. Things went smoothly with our little rat, as well—she’s delightfully pliant when pressed. She seems to realize the reality of her situation, but it’s going to be a process… please, have a seat.”

Will opened his desk, setting his pistol inside the top drawer as he retrieved two stacks of cash, the bands around their middle reading $10,000 on each of them. He finally stubbed out the last of his cigar and enthusiastically slapped one, then the other stack of cash on the desk in front of Ryan. Next he refreshed his drink and poured a new one into a clean glass for Ryan.

“Ms. Dawson, I want you to know how much I truly and genuinely appreciate your various contributions to my little venture here. Your discretion, professionalism and efficiency are all unparalleled in my experience. This latest, potentially disastrous, security breach is just one example of how indispensable you are to my operation here. For your various contributions, I’d like you to accept this bonus, the first of many more to come if you can continue to prove yourself reliable,” Will paused to take another long sip of whiskey, raising his glass to Ryan before sipping, “I’d like you to think of this as a promotion, in that I still depend on you for my day-to-day security, but I’d also like your assistance on a new venture. You may not like this, but I’ve decided not to kill our pretty little problem, but instead to utilize her in other ways. I do understand the risk of keeping a DEA agent around, and this is why I’d like you to be my partner on this.

“You’re less likely than I am to be… persuaded by the lovely agent’s whiles, and I’d like to count on you to give me your unfiltered opinion if you see me making tactical mistakes as relate to our newest project. I intend to break her, drug her, pimp her and eventually export her to Thailand or Yugoslavia—somewhere without extradition laws, where she won’t be noticed for anything more than a strung-out whore. As my partner, you’ll share in both profits and… shall we say, fringe benefits of her training, but I count on you to tell me if and when this experiment has gone too far and we need to resort to a clean kill. Do you understand what I’m asking of you?”

By now, Will had opened an ornate box on the far edge of his desk, opposite his humidor and was occupied cutting up lines of cocaine along the mirrored lid of the box. He helped himself to the first line, pinching his nose shut after he’d snorted it, offering the mirror and a clean straw to Ryan as they continued their negotiation.

“Tomorrow, we’re hosting that VIP pool party for shareholders and celebrities, I’d like Miss Chang—I mean ‘Jade,’ to accompany me as my guest and be available to service high rollers as necessary. As you can imagine, this is a rather bold risk to undertake, so early in her training with so many civilians around. I want you to impress upon her, tonight, the cost of defying me and the stakes of displeasing me at this point. Bring Greg with you, she gave him a rather hard time earlier and I’d like her to make it up to him before she’s allowed to sleep. Give her whatever drugs you need to make her compliant, that latest shipment you delivered should have a little bit of everything—she’s already proven vulnerable to Molly.

“I guess that’s about it,” Will smiled, pausing to do another line and wiping his nose with his thumb before rubbing the remnants of coke along his gums, “as always, anything you need for this task or for your personal enjoyment will be made available, you need only ask. As always, thank you for everything you do. I couldn’t do this without you.”

With his offer made, Will stood up and leaned across the desk, cradling Ryan’s chin in his palm and kissing her soft lips gently and affectionately. He caressed her cheek with his index finger, smiling.

“And when you’re done with Jade, feel free to pay me a visit in my suite, if you end up craving more than our new pet can provide.”
 
Ryan took the offered liquor from Will and gave him a little nod of a thank you. She quickly took a hard drink from the glass and felt the cool liquid burn the back of her throat. She swirled the amber liquid around in the glass as she listened to Will and his offer.

The bonus was a nice surprise. But not killing the agent was…well, it could bring a lot of trouble in the long run. But Ryan didn’t voice this. Instead she listened to the rest of what Will had to say. He might have been under the influence of a lot things, but that was why she was there for him. To make sure he didn’t get into trouble.

“I understand,” Ryan said as she took the straw from Will and placed it in the glass of remaining whiskey. She knew exactly what it was for but Ryan didn’t do drugs while working…or at all. She preferred to keep a clear mind in case the shit hit the fan and she had to act. It was all for Will’s safety…and of course, her own.

“You’re asking me to put that little bitch in her place.” It was a short, but simple way to lay it out. “As for the party, tomorrow, everything for that has already been taken care of, including the extra hookers. And I’ll make sure ‘Jade’ will be on her best behavior.”

Dawson herself, wouldn’t be one of the many guests of the party. Instead, she was going to stay in the background, making sure all went as smoothly as possible.

She watched him as he did a line and then finish it off by wiping it up with his finger and placing it on his gums.

The kiss was gentle but she could tell he was holding back. That was the first time Will had shown any sort of affection toward Ryan. As for the offer to visit his suite when she was done with Jade wasn’t a first…she hadn’t taken him up on the previous offers only because she didn’t want him to think there was an ulterior motive to her working for him. It was business after all. It was either the whiskey or the small tingle she got from the lingering coke on lips that she figured she might just take him up on his offer.
******

In her room, Aki just about fell asleep a few times only to be suddenly jolted awake by someone standing watch over. A guard had been brought in about an hour ago, and she half expected him to be the next to fuck her senseless but he never touched her. The only thing he did was slap her back awake when she closed her eyes. The drugs had long since worn off and she was glad for that. In the academy, she had done a lot of research on the effects of different drugs…ranging from crystal meth to heroin to common prescription opioids. But never did they test the drugs they studied. She had the sense to know she had to stay hydrated after what Will had given to her was Ecstasy.

But now, all she wanted to do was sleep...despite what had happened, she knew someone was going to come for her…right?

Aki wasn’t exactly sure how long she had been asleep but her eyes shot up when she felt her face being slapped…hard. She tried to sit up but failed when she realized she was being held down by someone…Her eyes focused on who was doing the slapping. It was her! The one who had found Aki out and turned her over to Will. She had wanted to kill Aki but Will had immediately said no…he wanted to have a few words with Aki and insisted that that other woman needed to be some place to take care of some business. The business Aki knew had to be the shipment they had gotten word on…

“Hello Jade, remember me?”

SLAP

“Well, consider that small example of what I can do. As much as I want to kill you, Will wants you relatively undamaged…for now, that is.” Aki tried to say something but Ryan slapped her again. “You don’t fucking speak unless I ask you a question!”

Ryan knew she didn’t have a lot of time to get this done so she had to act fast. It had taken some time…a few contacts within the DEA...yeah, there were a few agents in on the take. It was how Ryan had found out about little Jade after all. Well, Ryan had spent the last hour trying to find something on Jade and luckily, she did.

A sister. A younger sister to be precise. It was just the leverage needed to get Jade to cooperate. As much as she was looking forward to trying out some samples from the shipment on Jade, Ryan knew it wouldn't be a good idea to have a drugged-out whore hanging onto Will’s arm while he held one of the most important parties of the year. This party meant a lot after all...

***
Hours later, Ryan returned from Jade’s room and felt somewhat successful. As Greg had a taste of Jade, Ryan made it clear to her that they had her sister and she would be Will’s next prize if she didn’t cooperate.

Little Miss Jade was more than cooperative right after that…
 
Last edited:
Greg watched eagerly as Ryan went to work on Jade, slapping her and pinning her to the bed as she laid out the information she’d just acquired about the former agent’s immediate family, a little sister, apparently well within Ryan’s grasp and available to be exploited, should Jade ever get out of line or disobedient. Greg loved every second of it, even more than when he’d watched Will fuck an orgasm out of her—he preferred watching Ryan hurt her. Perhaps he liked it better because he knew that he was going to hurt her next.

When Ryan finished making the terms of her servitude crystal clear, Greg was already unbuttoning his cufflinks, setting them aside on a drawer nearby. He left his rings on, among them a wedding band. He removed his belt as Ryan was leaving, folding it over once and stepping out of his shoes as the door closed behind him.

“A sister, huh? Is she as pretty as you are, I wonder? I bet she cries and screams when we fuck her brains out. Probably a virgin, too. I like it when it looks like I’m hurting them,” Greg taunted as he removed his shirt and moved over to the bed, “I suppose you’ll be a good, obedient little whore for me, won’t you, Jade? I bet you will. But your tight little cunny isn’t going to do it for me, not tonight. I want to wear out that tight little asshole of yours, and I want you to beg me for it.”

By now, Greg was on the bed, and he was crawling out of his pants now. He brandished his cock, as he lowered his boxers next. He wasn’t quite as long as Will, but the width was far greater, already thick and turgid with arousal. He roughly grabbed the collar of her bath robe and tore it off of her shoulder. He grabbed her exposed breast hungrily and gathered her long black hair with his other muscular fist. He forced her head down onto his cock, shoving the bright pink head against her lips.

“Go on, show me how grateful you can be with that pink little mouth and that soft little tongue, you’d better do a good job, too. Otherwise I might want to give your little sister’s mouth a try, you slut. Suck that cock. Yes…”

Once he’d gotten fully erect and felt satisfied by Jade’s use of her mouth, he shoved her roughly back onto the bed. As she fell back, Greg grabbed onto her ankles and lifted her lower half, pinning her ankles against the headboard so that she was tipped back on her head, neck and shoulders. He spent a little while lathing his tongue over her tight, little anal pucker before taking a few steps up the bed, keeping her ankles pinned while he lined up his thick cock, still wet with saliva.

“Let’s see how tight this little slut-hole actually is,” Greg smirked, suddenly driving down with his hips and slamming his monsterously thick and veiny cock balls deep into her asshole, “scream for me, bitch! Moan and cry like a whore! Show me how much it fucking hurts or I’ll find someone who will.”
 
The last thing Aki heard was Ryan tell Greg, “Save her pussy for the boss…and no visible marks on her.”

Aki couldn’t believe she had heard this from another woman…a woman telling this man not to leave marks on her. What was worst yet, this Greg guy nodded and told her he understood. She refused to look at him as she heard him getting undressed. Aki blocked as she much as she could with what Greg was doing to her. She cried out when he grabbed her hair and shoved his thick cock into her mouth. He gave her face a hard slap and it forced her to open her eyes and look up at him…

“Go on, show me how grateful you can be with that pink little mouth and that soft little tongue, you’d better do a good job, too. Otherwise I might want to give your little sister’s mouth a try, you slut. Suck that cock. Yes…”

How she wanted to bite his cock off when he mentioned her sister… with her mouth full, Aki shook her head, pleading with her eyes at Greg not to do anything with her sister… even sucked on his cock a bit to get him from talking about her… She didn’t expect any sympathy from him seeing as how, hours earlier, he had watched Will fuck her hard in Will’s office…he also just stood by as Ryan got the information she needed... He continued to fuck her mouth, cutting off her airway and making her almost pass out several times before pulling away and giving her face another hard slap as she gasped for air, coughing and gasping…

Before she knew it, she was pushed back and she felt Greg tonguing her asshole. A whole new flood of panic washed over Aki… she shook her head, crying out, “NO!!! Please no!!” Of course, it fell on deaf ears and she cursed her own body for enjoying what his tongue was doing to her…

Aki was silent when Greg moved up and positioned his cock with her ass and she tried to squirm away but held her steady.

“Scream for me, bitch! Moan and cry like a whore! Show me how much it fucking hurts or I’ll find someone who will.”

And scream she did as he plunged into her asshole with one, hard forceful push! It made Aki’s back arch as she felt his hips meet her ass cheeks. By now, tears were falling freely from her face and she screamed and pleaded with him to stop! Of course it was no use as Greg pounded into her! She wasn’t sure how long it lasted or how many times she had cum until she heard Greg groan and then roar out in satisfaction as he dumped his load into her ass, causing her to scream in return as she came hard… And Greg not letting up as he moved in and out of her ass, fucking her into another orgasm…

Aki felt her body being thrown aside, the pain of what had happened mixed with her raw throat from scream left her in a mess as she could feel Greg’s cum dripping out of her ass and his big body collapsing next to her. He slapped her ass once more, “You’re going to be so much fucking fun…can’t wait to see what they others do to you later tonight!” He slapped her once more and proceeded to get dress as she stayed on the bed, crying silently, wondering what the hell she had gotten into.

Greg buckled his pants and told Aki, “Get some rest, slut, then get cleaned up, you’re going to be busy later on.”

***
Upstairs, Ryan found Will had retired to his penthouse and when Ryan arrived, she found one of the servants on her knees in front of Will, working on his cock as he held her by her hair. She paid no mind to it as she was quite used to the sight. This was Will, after all.

“So, I found out a few details from our…guest…”
 
Last edited:
Dawn broke on the casino resort to find most of the staff hard at work around the pool area, setting up private cabana tents and stocking various bars with top shelf liquors. Buffets were set up at the edges of the pool area, shaded under oversized umbrellas and awnings. All the décor was in various shades of white, but the network of LEDs and rigged spotlights were all set up in every color of the rainbow. The party was the annual Start of Spring Bacchanal, where guests were encouraged to dress in bright colors to stand out from the decorations.

On the highest floor, in Will’s suite, he and Ryan were sharing a steamy shower, going over details for the day’s events while they also went over one another. On the bottom floor, three stories below the sidewalk, Greg barged into Aki’s room, letting the door slam open as he carried a small scrap of green fabric in one hand and what looked like an oversized syringe in the other.

“Wake up, it’s time to get ready,” Greg announced, giving no concern to the fact that she’d likely gotten little more than an hour’s worth of sleep, “this is Anya, she’s going to do your hair and makeup.”

Indeed, Greg was followed by an older woman who carried a makeup kit and various other hair tools, she looked like she’d been pretty, once—perhaps when the strip was still mafia owned and the prostitution market was unregulated. These days Anya specialized in human trafficking for sex workers, and this sort of work that required a firm hand and a heavy dose of discretion was right up her ally.

“Get up, we gotta clean you from the inside first…” Greg smirked, holding up what was now obviously a very large enema, “your bathing suit goes inside you, and the Boss doesn’t want you to make a mess of it.”

Between Greg and Anya, they managed to rinse out the inside of Aki’s asshole, scrub her body and lather her in scented lotion. Her metallic green bathing suit barely covered anything at all, it draped around the back of her neck, covering both nipples but not much more of her perky, firm breasts. A section of the fabric about the width of a bookmark covered her pussy, still slightly red and sore from its abuse the night before. After that, the swimsuit ended in a single string of fabric, strung with three silicone balls, the largest of these about the size of a billiard ball—designed to be worn inside the wearer’s asshole to hold the garment in place, leaving the rest of her ass and her entire back completely nude.

Anya took about an hour to fix Aki’s makeup, obviously not a fan of subtlety, no one would look at her face and not recognize Aki’s makeup as that of a whore. Her hair was pulled into shameless pigtails and curled with a cheap curling iron at the ends which made her room smell like burned hair. When at last she was finished with her makeover, Aki was led out to the poolside—now completely transformed with decorative cabanas, bars and buffets.

Aki was led to one of the cabanas at the far end of the pool where Greg deposited her onto the white cushion of a lounge chair.

“Wait here for Will. Don’t eat anything, drink anything or talk to anyone. Don’t even move, got it?”
 
There was no regret in what Ryan had done that morning with Will...

She knew what she was doing and well, she was glad she acted on it. But it could only be that once. They had a lot of business to attend and today's festivities was part of that business.

Sure, on the outside, it looked like a normal, everyday party, but in reality, it was a lot more. So, the first thing Ryan did was make sure security knew exactly what to do. She trusted them because she had hand picked each one. Only the best for Will.

Tonight, they would not be talking with the party goers nor would they be partaking in any socializing. Their only job was to keep the area secure. Ryan's main job was to oversee it all and of course, protect Will's back.

Up in her room, she didn't dress like the other guests would be dressing. No, Ryan never did. Instead, she was dressed in a pair of black leather pants, a tight fitting top, a weapon holstered to her hip, along with a back up strapped to her ankle. There was no way she would be mistaken for one of Will's many whores.

***
The other 'girls' were starting to arrive. All dressed as scantily as Aki... Jade was. Their make-up and hair was on point and well, Ryan had a feeling Will would be making a killing tonight...profile wise, that is. Ryan had a lead on some new girls she had infomred Will about in the shower this morning. It would take some time to get them and then of course, 'train' them, but thankfully, Will had resources and expressed that they were open to Ryan.

One thing was for sure, the 'raise' he had given Ryan was going to pay off.

The party was slated to start at 1PM, it was close to 12PM right now and she was going her final walk through with security and of course, the staff. The girls were obidently waiting where they were instructed, with Greg keeping an ever lustful watch on them.

Once everything was in place, Ryan headed back up to Will's office to inform him.
 
Will was just putting the finishing touches on his outfit when Ryan came back to his suite, an electric blue blazer with actual peacock feathers stitched into the back, over a black silk shirt and a paisley tie in peacock shades. He added a pair of mirrored sunglasses, electric green slacks and alligator loafers. He looked at his reflection and smiled, slapping an additional layer of aftershave on his freshly shaven cheeks.

“Come in!” Will called to the door, before looking back to his reflection, reminding himself, “no more drugs at the party. Keep your shit together. Ryan! Darling, you look as beautiful as ever. I’m ready, let’s go make fire on water.”

Will hadn’t slept a wink, partially due to his extraordinary sex schedule, partially because of his drug habit—but his enthusiasm was as high as ever, embracing Ryan when she entered and kissing her deeply as if they were an old married couple, also helping himself to a handful of her ass in those tight leather pants. He wrapped his arm around her as they left his suite and headed to the elevator that would deliver them to the pool and gym floor.

By the time they arrived at the pool area, the party was in full swing. The lights were flashing, the music blaring and the liquor pouring. The guest list included sports team owners, notorious crime bosses, pharmaceutical executives, politicians and heads of state. Many of the guests were elderly, but the bouncers knew well enough how to populate a party like this with enough young, attractive partiers—attracting others like themselves, yet unaware of their roles in making these VIPs feel cool and relevant.

The most important attendees were the whores, they were responsible for making sure that all the VIPs got whatever they wanted out of the celebration, no matter how fringe or depraved. Each VIP cabana had a girl waiting for her assigned VIPs. Will had done his best to pair the whores with guests based on the tastes and kinks of the guests. Jade, of course was in Will’s private area.

“Don’t leave me yet, Dollface,” Will pleaded with Ryan, holding his arm around her waist as they approached the poolside chaise lounge where Jade was waiting, “you can help me get this whore serving guests at her optimal capacity. Please baby, nobody turns these whores out like you.”

For emphasis, Will took hold of Jade’s long hair and turned her made-up face toward Ryan like an offering. His hand moving inside the narrow scrap of her bathing suit, cupping and squeezing one of her breasts.

“Besides, we’ve still got to test out the new product you brought. Don’t you want to see what she does when she’s all jacked up on aphrodisiacs. You can help keep me clean too, I shouldn’t do any more drugs and I’m feeling sorely tempted.” Will let go of Aki’s hair and grabbed a bottle of expensive champagne, popping the cork with his thumb before pouring a swig into his mouth, “Help me entertain our guests, beautiful. You can keep me safe better when you’re close-by, right?”

Will released Aki’s breast to slip his thumb into her mouth and pry it open slowly, dumping champagne into her mouth, letting it overflow down her chin and chest. Around the pool, other groups were getting started, while party goers (the young and sexy crowd) began to populate the pool.
 
Ryan wasn’t sure how long this ‘no more drugs’ thing was going to last. Will had asked her that plenty of times before at other gatherings and it hadn’t been a complete success. She was good at protecting him in other ways but the drugs…she couldn’t protect him from that... Still, she nodded, “Whatever you say, sir.”

The party… this party, was something that had never been seen around in ages. There were talks of others putting something like this one, but no one had the connections (and power) that Will had had. The casino was closed off to VIP guests only. Each one Ryan had checked out personally. Now, those that were at the pool party now, were here both by invite and of course, a generous donation to Will, who had assured them that they would be protected from any repercussions from the law. Of course, making a promise like that only made Ryan’s job a lot harder but she did have her own ways also.

Aki couldn’t believe what was happening to her… let alone those other girls (and a few guys) assigned to each cabana. So, this was what her bosses had warned her about…that this mission could go awry at anytime and if she was caught, they would deny she was working for the FBI.

As much as she hated Will touching her…degrading her… Aki did her best not to land a cheap shot at him—mostly out of fear of what would happen, not from him but from his ‘guard’. She didn’t want anything to happen to her little sister so she did as she was told. She noticed that Ryan had taken a pill from the selection of pills on a tray that was on the table and she saw her smile as she placed it in Aki’s open mouth. With a gentle hand (surprisingly) Ryan closed it her mouth and told Aki, “Swallow.”

Ryan turned to Will, “She’ll be ready to do anything you want, Will… trust me, this stuff is pure E. I need to check on our other party guests first before I can really relax…” With that, Aki was left alone with Will as his private cabana was closed, leaving both alone with each other.
 
“Aw, boo! Bad excuse,” Will pouted at not getting his way, tossing a grape from a nearby tray after her, but only managing to make contact with the tent flap she closed after herself, “hey, Ryan! Make sure to send the Russians over here once they arrive, I want to show off my new toy.”

Without even really acknowledging Aki’s presence, Will released her chest with his left hand to grab a bottle of massage oil that was sitting nearby, warmed up to body temperature before being placed. Will squeezed the bottle hard, spraying a solid stream of the clear fluid onto her chest and neck, spreading the oil up and down her body in a continuous stream—over her thighs, her stomach and even directly into her face for a moment before the oil ran out. He tossed the empty bottle aside and slid his hands slowly under her now soaking bathing suit.

There was so much of the oil dripping down Aki’s body that it ran down her and covered Will as well in the slippery, scented oil. His hands caressed her breasts frictionlessly, squeezing hard and pulling her body back against him as she sat there on his lap. His hands continued to rub and massage in the slippery mess below her bathing suit, dragging his fingertips across her nipples in succession.

It was strange, she’d only been in his care for one night and it didn’t even feel like he was in the tent with another person, it was more like he was there alone with her as part of the already lavish décor. In less than twenty-four hours, he’d made her a thing.

“You’re being a good girl this morning, Jade. Did you sleep well? Or maybe you’ve learned your rightful place and don’t want to admit how right it feels,” Will’s right hand moved down her stomach slowly, sliding the thin scrap of her bathing suit aside with his middle finger which swiftly nestled under her clit and began rubbing slowly but very specifically, “this is a prestigious event, you’re a very lucky little whore to be here. Thank me for letting you come to my big, fancy party—and remember how to address me.”

Will’s finger increased in intensity as he awaited an answer from her. Just then a bald, rosy faced Russian peeked behind the flap on Will’s cabana.

“Will! My comrade! At last I find you!” the Russian, named Ivan strode inside wearing only a towel and a variety of gang tattoos, “I walk in on three different couples before I find you. And who is your little friend here.”

“This is Jade, she’s new. Jade, introduce yourself to the nice man.”
 
Back
Top