OAP's geriatric den

Status
Not open for further replies.

oldasspussy

Literotica Guru
I wasn't sure what to post first so I'm starting with some selfies I took last week.

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1aae.jpg
    a1aae.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 33
Last edited:
meet my cat :cattail:

she likes to jump in the frame when I take pics

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1ab.jpg
    a1ab.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:
I wasn't sure what to post first so I'm starting with some selfies I took last week.

You have a really old den? Maybe we should call Bob Villa to come and fix it? Oh wait that might be a tad difficult. Um...Damn I knew not watching television would bite me in the ass one day! Oh well, I'll just have to spend that time on Lit.

Shucks.

Nice pussy...cat. :cattail: Long hair or short? Can't really tell from the picture. Short I hope, I'm allergic to long haired.

Cheers

Last edited:
nice pics, lovely pussy, thanks for sharing!!! :)

Thank you, 1958bonnie, you're too kind.

You have a really old den? Maybe we should call Bob Villa to come and fix it? Oh wait that might be a tad difficult. Um...Damn I knew not watching television would bite me in the ass one day! Oh well, I'll just have to spend that time on Lit.

Shucks.

Nice pussy...cat. :cattail: Long hair or short? Can't really tell from the picture. Short I hope, I'm allergic to long haired.

Cheers

Extremely old & well preserved. Don't touch anything while you're in here & keep your hands in your pockets!

Short hair, my kitty is well groomed and tidy.

Extremely old & well preserved. Don't touch anything while you're in here & keep your hands in your pockets!

Short hair, my kitty is well groomed and tidy.

That old world craftsmanship is always the best. I can do the no touch if you want but the hands in the pockets might be a bit of a problem. That requires pants and I'm a little short in that department at the moment. It's...ah...laundry day. Yeah that's it! It's not like I sit around, looking at Lit without pants usually (If you buy that I've got a nice bridge you might be interested in). ;)

I had no doubt your kitty was well groomed and well cared for. She looked pretty happy sitting there. Can't wait until she has a GoPro. KittyCam!

Cheers

Looks like sweet pussy to me:kiss:
She's the sweetest kitty ever and she really likes to be pet.

I had no doubt your kitty was well groomed and well cared for. She looked pretty happy sitting there. Can't wait until she has a GoPro. KittyCam!

day #1, laugh #2, you're on a roll ;)

That cat is nuts & we were just talking about getting her a gopro. Not sure if I'd want her to wear it so I see what she does all day from her point of view, or if I should wear it & record her.

I do know she saw two little bewbs that day.

attachment.php

Attachments

• a1ad.jpg
    a1ad.jpg
    36.9 KB · Views: 22
Last edited:

That cat is nuts & we were just talking about getting her a gopro. Not sure if I'd want her to wear it so I see what she does all day from her point of view, or if I should wear it & record her.

Thanks. It's easy to be funny when the straight man (or woman) feeds you good lines. Worked for Abbot and Costello for years. Who's on first? Oh...pick me! ;)

I think ALL cats are nuts. My Russian Blue was for sure. Then again she was prueblood. Inbreeding is BAD! Weakens the lines. Just look at Prince Charles.

The answer is simple. Both. A cam for each. Hers goes on the collar but where is yours attached for a good kitty shot? :confused:

Um...if that's little I could do with a little in my life. Hey if the cat has the GoPro are they catties instead of selfies?

Cheers

And your boobs look just right. ;):kiss:

Glad to see you started a solo thread. Damn sexy pics although you claimed a cat was in one. I saw no cat but will go back and look more carefully.

Could spend hours petting such a lovely pussy;)

Could spend hours petting such a lovely pussy;)

Fuck yes. I hope to see a lot more of your damn HOT body!!

Love the photos OAP and for the record I must say that you look amazing! I just love a woman that likes dressing in only high heels!!! :rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back