Roll Call ... Colorado!

Unfortunately, I don't live in CO but I love that state so much that I brought a mountain man home with me. (Well...more like he followed me.) :) go Broncos!

I currently live in Wyoming, which is like Colorado's unheated attic :D

Yes'm I liked em way back when they sucked! How bout you?

Well...Seeing as how I am from NC and only lived here 3 years, I am still a Panthers fan. I am surprised I haven't been shot with my panthers decal on my ride. Like you, loved 'me when they sucked, too!

Well...Seeing as how I am from NC and only lived here 3 years, I am still a Panthers fan. I am surprised I haven't been shot with my panthers decal on my ride. Like you, loved 'me when they sucked, too!

Yeah, you'll be ok, now if you were in Oakland and had a Bronco decal you may be in trouble. lol You have a great team! I love the Bronc's but definitely respect the Panthers. Hoping for a good game

Yeah, you'll be ok, now if you were in Oakland and had a Bronco decal you may be in trouble. lol You have a great team! I love the Bronc's but definitely respect the Panthers. Hoping for a good game

Totally see your point. Not an Oakland fan, but have been known to pull for them if playing the "wrong" team! LOL!!! I hope for a good game too...I know it's Manning's last year, but REALLY would love to see Panthers win first superbowl! I will be watching! Got my Greg Olsen shirt ready!

I'm only a Broncos fan in the sense that the local Papa John's offers a pretty sweet discount whenever they win.

I'm only pretty sure they play football. :p

I'm only a Broncos fan in the sense that the local Papa John's offers a pretty sweet discount whenever they win.

I'm only pretty sure they play football. :p

Haha, that kinda sums it up for me too. I do know their colors though, and am tempted to buy a sexy shirt for the weekend.

How's everyone doing.....been a way for a bit but checking in from Westminster here ;) always up to chat to fellow coloroadins

Yayyyyyy!!!!!!

Also, did everyone have an unusually warm day yesterday? I got this really cool sunset last night.

CCZ7mZTh.jpg

Back