~ House of Blu

Status
Not open for further replies.
My 'to do' list changes daily - today it is: go for a run, go to the store, make dinner. The run is out of the way.....

Tomorrow is busier: Meet friend at bowling alley pro shop, bowl some, meet other friend for drinks later on...

Everyday, there's something - and I honestly like it that way :)

Take off your shirt ;)

Yes Sir! Just the shirt or should I lose the bra too? ;)

I stopped making "to do" lists lol with two kids under two its hard to get anything done. I'm lucky if we get the house cleaned once a week. "To do" lists are very discouraging right now!

Ha ha! I remember those days. But truthfully I find 'To Do' lists are always discouraging because I can never check everything off. :(

My 'to do' list changes daily - today it is: go for a run, go to the store, make dinner. The run is out of the way.....

Tomorrow is busier: Meet friend at bowling alley pro shop, bowl some, meet other friend for drinks later on...

Everyday, there's something - and I honestly like it that way :)

Hey my run is out of the way too! It frickin' sucked but I did it. Now what do I do for my shaky legs? I was thinking about taking a nice long hot bath. Do you think that would help the muscles? For some reason I keep thinking I read somewhere that heat is bad for sore muscles.

But you know what is awesome for an annoyed Blu? Alcohol!! Who's up for a drink or two? :D

Heat is fine, I think - I used to have a hot tub I'd sit in after exercising, always made me feel better.

And it's only a little work on your part, blu - once you're naked, then Papa gets to do the work :)

I's like a drink - something....tropical, I think

Heat is fine, I think - I used to have a hot tub I'd sit in after exercising, always made me feel better.

And it's only a little work on your part, blu - once you're naked, then Papa gets to do the work :)

I's like a drink - something....tropical, I think

Yeah yeah, that's what they all say. But then it's 'oh while your down there, would you mind.... 'or 'hey you know I just thought of something fun to do....'

Next thing I know I'm doing all the work! :(

And keeping with the idea of running, how does a Cancun Rum Runner sound to ya?

1 oz Bacardi® 151 rum
3/4 oz Jose Cuervo® Especial gold tequila
1 oz Captain Morgan® Original spiced rum
1 oz Captain Morgan® Silver spiced rum
1 dash grenadine syrup
1 oz orange juice
1 oz pineapple juice
1 oz banana liqueur

Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker half-filled with ice cubes. Shake for a few seconds. Pour into a highball glass. Garnish with a pineapple slice and cherry, and serve.

Tropical enough for ya? :kiss:

That sounds delicious, Blu, I'll take it!

And I wouldn't make you work at all, blu - just lay back and let the nice man take care of you :devil:

That sounds delicious, Blu, I'll take it!

And I wouldn't make you work at all, blu - just lay back and let the nice man take care of you :devil:

If you need help disrobing I am here...and don't think of it as work...think of it as pleasure :devil:

Now see you guys make it sound wonderful. But the big question is... do I want a nice man at that particular moment? ;) [laughs]

[laughs]

You are soo my kind of man! :kiss::kiss:

Blu I leave for a few days and find you playing with a bunch of people naked? Gotta love you or atleast remind me of why I like it here so much.. I think I'll have what papadoc is drinking, do I have to pay the cover first ?

My Bar. My Occasional Rant 10/2

Read a thread today that just had me shaking my head and really thinking. Actually more and more annoyed because it made me realize how little we consider how our actions ripple across other people’s lives. How one person’s inability to be kind or hold to a promise, shatters another person’s ability to trust. How one person’s need to label someone as fat or ugly, makes it impossible for another to ever believe they are beautiful to anyone else. How many of us deal with the repercussions of another’s actions. Have fundamentally changed who and what we are because of some jackass who can’t think beyond his or her own needs or wants? How many of us watch as people slowly withdraw from life because of betrayal or rejection, unwilling to ever place themselves in that position again? Or worse to watch them become bitter and vicious, someone who delights in the downfall and failings of someone they once cared for.

I used to think this was a problem that was more prevalent online, that somehow this virtual milieu created this sense of freedom for assholes to not consider the true and real life ramifications of their actions. But the sad thing is that it isn’t. People are simply cruel at times, and unwilling to endure a little discomfort for the sake of another’s peace.

I don’t know where I am going with this. Perhaps I am simply saddened. And even a little disgusted with myself for laughing at what is now a pitiful excuse for someone I once cared for. Angry at myself, that I let that person’s actions change me into a bitter, distrustful person. I am no longer quite so giving of myself nor able to believe in the kindness or promises of others. I have become somewhat hardened and callous. And I mourn the loss of who I once was.

Blu

Blu I leave for a few days and find you playing with a bunch of people naked? Gotta love you or atleast remind me of why I like it here so much.. I think I'll have what papadoc is drinking, do I have to pay the cover first ?

Now Mr. Taylor you know that answer to that. :rolleyes:

But you know what... seeing as how I missed your post last night (so sorry had a crisis at the homestead) I will comp you one drink free of charge. Make it a good one!

Is that so? :rolleyes:

Aww... now Big Papa, everybody knows you are my guy! Why I absolutely light up when you walk in. Nobody else gets as many kisses as you do! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

See! Besides you and Spud are alike in one respect, you both know exactly when to stop being nice. ;):devil::kiss:

Read a thread today that just had me shaking my head and really thinking. Actually more and more annoyed because it made me realize how little we consider how our actions ripple across other people’s lives. How one person’s inability to be kind or hold to a promise, shatters another person’s ability to trust. How one person’s need to label someone as fat or ugly, makes it impossible for another to ever believe they are beautiful to anyone else. How many of us deal with the repercussions of another’s actions. Have fundamentally changed who and what we are because of some jackass who can’t think beyond his or her own needs or wants? How many of us watch as people slowly withdraw from life because of betrayal or rejection, unwilling to ever place themselves in that position again? Or worse to watch them become bitter and vicious, someone who delights in the downfall and failings of someone they once cared for.

I used to think this was a problem that was more prevalent online, that somehow this virtual milieu created this sense of freedom for assholes to not consider the true and real life ramifications of their actions. But the sad thing is that it isn’t. People are simply cruel at times, and unwilling to endure a little discomfort for the sake of another’s peace.

I don’t know where I am going with this. Perhaps I am simply saddened. And even a little disgusted with myself for laughing at what is now a pitiful excuse for someone I once cared for. Angry at myself, that I let that person’s actions change me into a bitter, distrustful person. I am no longer quite so giving of myself nor able to believe in the kindness or promises of others. I have become somewhat hardened and callous. And I mourn the loss of who I once was.

Blu
At the end of the day, people are who they are, and those who look upon them will eventually see them FOR who they are. I am of the opinion that those around us can only change us if we allow it to affect us to the point where we modify our own behavior and thinking. For too long, I put myself behind my wife and others, seeking only to please them, and forgetting wehat made ME happy. No more! I pledged to myself that for this day forward, I will seek out happiness, I will live in the moment, I will NOT allow others to drag me down to their level. I'm better than that. Blu, in our talks, you come across to me as a kindred soul - one that has been burnt on the hot iron of trust more than a few times. I'm not about to tell you you're wrong to feel the way you do - I think I understand it better than most. But I urge you - don't stop for a second being who you are. Refuse to let them cloud your judgement, to make you unhappy, to give them attention when they do not deserve it. I have no room in my life for those who wish to drag me down and make me miserable. I seek out happiness and positivity now, and I'm a better man for it.

My 2 cents, your mileage may vary, some assembly required, etc etc....

At the end of the day, people are who they are, and those who look upon them will eventually see them FOR who they are. I am of the opinion that those around us can only change us if we allow it to affect us to the point where we modify our own behavior and thinking. For too long, I put myself behind my wife and others, seeking only to please them, and forgetting wehat made ME happy. No more! I pledged to myself that for this day forward, I will seek out happiness, I will live in the moment, I will NOT allow others to drag me down to their level. I'm better than that. Blu, in our talks, you come across to me as a kindred soul - one that has been burnt on the hot iron of trust more than a few times. I'm not about to tell you you're wrong to feel the way you do - I think I understand it better than most. But I urge you - don't stop for a second being who you are. Refuse to let them cloud your judgement, to make you unhappy, to give them attention when they do not deserve it. I have no room in my life for those who wish to drag me down and make me miserable. I seek out happiness and positivity now, and I'm a better man for it.

My 2 cents, your mileage may vary, some assembly required, etc etc....

Ahh my darlin' Spudicus.

I am trying. I really am. And I will be better tomorrow after I sleep. Today I just didn't like who I was or who I thought I was becoming. But you're right, those people who don't want my concern or my care, don't deserve it.

*shrugs* Ah well. May they then get everything they do deserve.

Was that too bitchy? :eek: [laughs]

Cover Charge Wed. 10/3

Ugh…. okay yeah for me. I went running again. Someone please tell me when this is supposed to become fun.

Although did get a nice little boost today. Had to stop and grab some things from the store on my way home from the track. So there I am in line, sweaty and wearing my running clothes. Now normally I would not be caught dead in public in these clothes. I tend to go straight to the track and then home. These pants and the tank are simply too tight for my tastes. But as I said I had to stop.

So I pay for my stuff and turn. Only to find the guy behind me checking out my ass. My ass! Now I have had men ogle my boobs, but never my ass. I have to admit I was flummoxed, even more so when he looked up and just winked and smiled. I of course blushed and ran out of the store. But yes I admit when I got home I immediately went into the bedroom to my full length mirror to see exactly what the hell he was staring at. [laughs]

So maybe my question for tonight is… have you ever caught anyone checking you out? And how did you react?

Blu :kiss:

Aww... now Big Papa, everybody knows you are my guy! Why I absolutely light up when you walk in. Nobody else gets as many kisses as you do! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

See! Besides you and Spud are alike in one respect, you both know exactly when to stop being nice. ;):devil::kiss:

Sometimes I wonder Mama Blu...and no not that I have noticed...:)

Sometimes I wonder Mama Blu...and no not that I have noticed...:)

Oh Sugarbritches, you should never wonder about how I feel about you. I think you are the cat's pajamas, the bee's knees, the whole kit and kaboodle! :D

You are the most awesome of awesome! :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Make me smile whenever I see you. :)

How you doin' tonight darlin'?

Cover Charge Thurs. 10/4

*deep breath* Sorry my darlings, but I’m afraid I have fallen in cyber love. Yep, my heart has been swept away and I am deeply in crush mode. Rest assured, he is unaware of my feelings and so I shall admire him from afar. *sigh* [laughs]

But he did make me smile and at least here in the privacy of my own thread I thank him for it. He also made me think. You ever notice how differently we perceive people. How sometimes we don’t see how damaged someone is until they have spun so far out of our orbit that we can view them objectively? Sometimes we are so mesmerized by a facet of a person— his/her personality or a physical feature—that we become blind to other parts of him/her. I will openly admit that it has happened to me, a little too often. That combined with my instinctive impulse to help has created many bad situations. But still there will always be that certain thing that draws us to certain people.

Tonight let’s focus on the physical. I will admit I go nuts for a man’s forearms. I love to watch the play of muscle along a man’s forearms as he grips something, love to run my fingertips along it, feel it flex and shift. Mmmm… niiice. And yes I know it is a little odd, a little out of the norm. But hey, that’s me! :D

What body part do you find attractive, which one makes your mouth run dry and causes you to want to put your mouth just there… I’m not talking about the normal ones that guys/girls go for. Give me something original.

*deep breath* Sorry my darlings, but I’m afraid I have fallen in cyber love. Yep, my heart has been swept away and I am deeply in crush mode. Rest assured, he is unaware of my feelings and so I shall admire him from afar. *sigh* [laughs]

But he did make me smile and at least here in the privacy of my own thread I thank him for it. He also made me think. You ever notice how differently we perceive people. How sometimes we don’t see how damaged someone is until they have spun so far out of our orbit that we can view them objectively? Sometimes we are so mesmerized by a facet of a person— his/her personality or a physical feature—that we become blind to other parts of him/her. I will openly admit that it has happened to me, a little too often. That combined with my instinctive impulse to help has created many bad situations. But still there will always be that certain thing that draws us to certain people.

Tonight let’s focus on the physical. I will admit I go nuts for a man’s forearms. I love to watch the play of muscle along a man’s forearms as he grips something, love to run my fingertips along it, feel it flex and shift. Mmmm… niiice. And yes I know it is a little odd, a little out of the norm. But hey, that’s me! :D

What body part do you find attractive, which one makes your mouth run dry and causes you to want to put your mouth just there… I’m not talking about the normal ones that guys/girls go for. Give me something original.

An attractive face always gets my attention...though upon reflection that isn't very original...so I will go with ankles and knees...:cool:

An attractive face always gets my attention...though upon reflection that isn't very original...so I will go with ankles and knees...:cool:

Ahh man, you should know that I have kick ass ankles. I always say that had I lived back when showing one's ankles was considered being fast, I would have been considered quite the harlot. I'm tellin' you I would have been flashin' mine all over the place. [laughs]

Whatcha drinkin' tonight Sugarbritches? :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back