Men, have you sucked a cock today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep. I don't know if this belongs here or in the Younger for Older thread.

I've got to confess that most of what I've said on this board and in pms is lies and wishes. I really did fuck my stepmother, but she never knew I'd been wearing her panties. I really traded handjobs with my [redacted]-school friend, and a blowjob with a [redacted]-school friend. Both were rather dismal experiences, since we were trying to pretend we weren't into the giving side of the equation. I did an mmf with a friend and his wife, but we were all so drunk it was sad.

Flash forward 30 years. I've been masturbating to the idea of sucking cock since I was old enough to drive. It has consumed me. Yet, due to societal pressures, I've "played it straight," dating, marrying, spawning...All the while, thinking about that cock in my mouth. I've been approached, flirted with. I've gone to gay bookstores, only to turn quickly when I saw someone from work through the window. All this agony over cock.

So today I went for it. Put an ad on CL the other night - younger for older - and, what do you know - a 67 year old somebody said come on by and suck my cock.

I've chickened out before - disappearing when someone said "let's meet," but not today. I went to his place at the appointed time and...

I did everything I ever wanted to do to a cock - licked, sucked, stroked, rubbed, ground - cock on cock, ball washing, taint-licking - you name it. And his cock was great - it was about 8 1/2-9" and thicker than a Kennedy dollar. His cock was THE cock I'd fantasized about. Being older, he didn't get super hard, so it was easy to take him way down my throat.

I worked him over for 40 minutes, edging him, teasing him (I went there because I wanted to suck a guy who wanted to be sucked by a guy, know what I mean?) Man, I loved the way his cock felt in my mouth, over my lips. His hole was big enough for me to drive my tongue down. He pulled away once, because he was getting close.

I told him to stand up - that I wanted to be on my knees. I went at him full-force - lips bobbing, one hand jerking while the other worked his shaved balls. I could see his knees giving out as I pleasured his manhood. "Yeah. Suck it! Suck that cock!" he hissed at me as his cockhead drove past my tonsils. I was on fire, enjoying the feel of his cock in my mouth and trying to bring him the most pleasure that I could. He came grunting and panting as I drank down every drop of his seed. It was like slurping it out of a long, fat, fleshy straw. The friend I'd blown so long ago blasted his come into my mouth - stream after stream splashing against the insides of my cheeks, but my older friend just kept pouring out the cum. I swallowed every drop, wishing only that he'd had enough left to paint my face.

It was a bit of a drag when he said "Once I've cum, I'm done." He let me stroke his magnificent cock as I jerked my own cock until I sprayed hot cum all over my belly. He was impressed how much I came, but only threw me a handtowel, when I was hoping he'd lick it up and feed it to me.

The moral of this story is that fantasies are fine, but there's no substitute for going out and getting a cock in your mouth.

and ... ? after your first real one... how do you feel ?? just curious.
Loved your story
 
Friday night I sucked my wife's strap-on before she fuckeded me. Then on Saturday I sucked her BFs cock before and after he fucked her. He sucked mine too.
 
Surprise

I surprised my friend today with a knock on the door. I asked if he was up for a visit and he replied he was just about to have a shower but I could make myself comfy in his bedroom. After stripping naked, I went into the shower and surprised him by asking if he needed his back washed....
I entered the shower and we started to play. I went down on him and sucked him until he exploded in my mouth. It was wonderful! I love the taste of his cum, he's always very sweet.
Afterwards I jacked myself off whilst holding his cock and came all over him.
All in all, a fantastic surprise.
 
Yes! Like, half an hour ago! First time with this guy and it was pretty awesome!

Kinda a half and half though, he didn't cum in my mouth!
 
decided to cruise

I knew of a cruisy restroom that always seems to have some hot chicago dads while the wife and kids are at the beach.

I ran some morning errands while the wife is home working. I dropped by the beach and made a straight line for the glory hole. It was empty, but I saw more than a few guys watch me go in.

I dropped my shorts, unleashed my already stiff cock, took a seat and waited for someone to come in. I was not disappointed, less than 3 minutes and had a hot hard cock poking through the hole.

I sucked two cocks in the space of 20 minutes. I thought I better get home as I did not need the wife to get suspicious of me being gone so long.

Joe
 
I've never sucked a cock in my life.

:(

It's something that I desperately wish to do. Dress up full femme and make love to a man using only my mouth...

Keep wishing, Stacy...keep wishing...
 
I've never sucked a cock in my life.

:(

It's something that I desperately wish to do. Dress up full femme and make love to a man using only my mouth...

Keep wishing, Stacy...keep wishing...
I have. Nice having one in the mouth.
 
You're lucky. I wish I knew what it was like.

:(

Stacy,
You know that you have plenty of willing fans with cocks here on Lit that would be glad to help you experience that ! and many of the other desires that you express here.....:heart::kiss:
 
I havent sucked one today....or ever for that matter. But I've still got time. Ie definately fantasizes about it lately.
 
Just wondering trying to start a new thread here. I haven't but would not mind, Heck i think I could suck two at once.

yes i have , it was heaven , as usual i woke my man by sucking his cock , i slipped under the duvet and licked his balls ,arent i lucky he sleeps naked , and then ran my tongue up and down his shaft and then kissed the tip and took him in my mouth and began to suck gently on him as he woke and then i began to bob my head up and down on him as he pushed his hips giving me his full length and i lovingly worked at my task until he exploded in my mouth ,did i swallow you ask , of course i did , how could i waste that lovely cum and then i lay there with him in my mouth for a while until he had to get up and shower for work , i wake him like that every morning and if we have friends staying over i usually wake them the same way , it is the perfect start to the day and is great for my diet .
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top