Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Write to them and complain bitterly.
At the very least, it will reduce your blood pressure.
:rose:

Yeah. I am going to write to that slag who assured me that my cat was spayed, I can tell you :mad: and it will be a very eloquent letter. :mad::mad:

I was quite worried about the horrid little beasts weaning and so I encouraged them to get onto solid foods, forgetting that when they started eating they would also start pooing. :holdingmynoseemoticon: And when I came down this morning, there were only two kittens sleeping in their box! After a frantic search, I sat down with a calming cup of tea and the other two crawled out from under the dresser. So I suppose I have to spend my time singing to them: Don't sleep in the subterranean depths of the dresser, dahlinks.

Yah, it will be a VERY eloquent letter. :mad::mad::mad:

Yeah. I am going to write to that slag who assured me that my cat was spayed, I can tell you :mad: and it will be a very eloquent letter. :mad::mad:

I was quite worried about the horrid little beasts weaning and so I encouraged them to get onto solid foods, forgetting that when they started eating they would also start pooing. :holdingmynoseemoticon: And when I came down this morning, there were only two kittens sleeping in their box! After a frantic search, I sat down with a calming cup of tea and the other two crawled out from under the dresser. So I suppose I have to spend my time singing to them: Don't sleep in the subterranean depths of the dresser, dahlinks.

Yah, it will be a VERY eloquent letter. :mad::mad::mad:

*hugs*

I'm going to need to walk around town for a bit. Some tipsy night shots of the city should be interesting

*hugs*

I'm going to need to walk around town for a bit. Some tipsy night shots of the city should be interesting

Grrr. I had such indifferent beer at a very dull pub with incredibly boring people last night that I was wishing very hard I could be at home with a cup of tea, snerking on here instead. I do not want to know what delicious beers you are tipsy on!

And one of the kittens has been sick, I hope she is not coming down with something after I pulled her through her early runtiness. :(

What's that weird noise that sounds like a kitten licking something metal and making it ring?

LOL, take nice pix! Post them.
:heart:

Is it weird that I'm roaming the book isle of the 24 hour grocery store while tipsy?

Yes, especially since you spelt it 'isle'.

Take a boat from that fair isle and go home, LOL. Put a large glass of water by your bed for the morning.

I have a metaphysical, technical question. My stories fail to convert themselves from .thought format to .doc format. I've spent the best part of an hour writing 400 words.

I have a metaphysical, technical question. My stories fail to convert themselves from .thought format to .doc format. I've spent the best part of an hour writing 400 words.

:eek: You sound like that writer in The Shining right before he chops through the bathroom door.

Write that damn thing and send it to me to edit before I come round with the pink beribboned flogger. :devil:

LOL, yes m'am, heading home now.

And don't forget the glass of water by the bed.

Ah yes, Coffee started

Bibs ready for the Asian thread.

Tripping pipe out of hole.

It must be Saturday morning

I wish I knew how some writers could get so seductive with their buildup to a sexual act. They can take an entire page introducing oral to the reader, and then another page lining up cock with vagina. It gets me so turned on when a great writer takes their time getting the characters started. And yet I can never seem to get more than a paragraph out of these acts.

It also sucks when the writer takes their time building up all of this tension, and then the moment insertion is completed the rest of the the story is only two to five more paragraphs. I never understood why so many stories devolve like that. surely it took these authors more than one stroke session to write these offerings? They didn't write 20 pages all at once, then cum, and just throw an ending on? Wait until tomorrow and write a proper sex session, and a real ending to your story. For fucks sake! (literally ;) ).

"This isn't a clinic, this is an architectural firm."

*sigh*

I was on a job a few years ago where the rig phone got crossed up with a number for the local heath services center. Talk about some strange calls at all hours of the day and night. Some were interesting and some were fun to try and explain they didn't have who they thought they had. One wanted to talk to my supervisor so I gave her the geologists number. That didn't go over well but it did get the number changed. :D

Well, at least the last woman I emailed on Plenty Of Fish looked at my profile before ignoring me. More than I can say for the last dozen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back