Ct, MA,RI Roll Call

Good evening from Rhode Island!
I hope everyone stayed dry and warm today
 
?Last Snow?

I did see a peek of 58 next wed.
Glad only to be in southern part of the snow fall tomorrow.

Enjoy!

:cool::devil:
JP
 
Yeah , I'm not looking forward to the expected crappy weather here in the western part of the state , can't change it so I guess we just have to deal with it .
 
I am surprised how many people there are from CT. Now the real question: Are there any women? :D
 
I just got back in the house after a couple of hours of plowing and shoveling the slop that we got, it wasn't much here in the valley but it was a wet mess.
 
CT (OLDER) Male Seks ROLEPLAY !!!

CT Male 55 + Seeks RP --------------------

55 year old Single and Never Married East coast *CT* (USA) Male --- ENJOYS extremely creative, very twisted, detailed and kinky role play either seeking a married woman or woman who can play as married --- who will role play as a perfectly happily married wife / mom who will destroy her marriage for an extra marital affair with my character and despise her husband and get impregnated --- OR / play as my married daughter who is totally in LOVE with her FATHER and might even have a son or daughter from her dad. ALSO – seeking my married mother to want to seduce her son or submit to her real life son’s domination over his married mother --- ALSO very flexible on Role Plays & want your input or requests on roles to be played === Let’s have some FUN !!!


Yahoo IM: roleplay1959
 
yay!!

Finally, a decent weekend!! Beach is next. Now if only the ocean temp would coincide with the outside temps :)

Ok, time for short shorts and skirts!

JP
:devil:
 
<bump>

Haven't seen many NE posts lately. :(
Hope the warm weather brings more people on!

Enjoy!

JP
:devil::rose:
 
Back
Top