Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope I can get some sleep tonight, but I'm beginning to wonder if that's hoping for too much...

Is it too much to ask for just once to have a dream that actually has someone smiling in it?

FatDino said:
If Grace is joining, I'm sure she'd take Misty in as well, so that'd make it 6 of us. Damn. :devil:

She hasnt been for quite as long as me, without, but yes i'd bring her in and sneak off with her later ;) :devil:

I dont know how I manage to do these things. I have some of the worst luck, and I'm sure the doctor will be ever so amused to see me yet again this week after splitting my head open this time, fuckers are closed today as well. :rolleyes:

I don't wanna go home :(

This is the last decent break I'm likely to get before the moving house / changing area / starting new job / getting a dog thing...

They're all really exciting things, but I feel overwhelmed by them right now.

scheherazade_79 said:
I don't wanna go home :(

This is the last decent break I'm likely to get before the moving house / changing area / starting new job / getting a dog thing...

They're all really exciting things, but I feel overwhelmed by them right now.

*HUGS* sche. It will be fine.

Im tricking myself into eating 70% cocoa solid dark chocolate and its working. its so bitter i only want a tinsy bit at a time! :D

carsonshepherd said:
How do parents do it? :eek:

Quietly, and normally late at night when the wee ones have gone to bed. Sometimes Sunday morning is a good time.

kendo1 said:
Quietly, and normally late at night when the wee ones have gone to bed. Sometimes Sunday morning is a good time.
Please, I do NOT want to know how parents "do it." That's especially disgusting.

FatDino said:
Please, I do NOT want to know how parents "do it." That's especially disgusting.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I beholder when I can. :D
Oh how we laughed when my son walked in on us grinding away in the back room! We're a wee bit more circumspect now.

kendo1 said:
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

I beholder when I can. :D
Oh how we laughed when my son walked in on us grinding away in the back room! We're a wee bit more circumspect now.
*gagging*

You're an evil man.

Rob: Right now I'm just grossed.

And then there was the time we were in a certain position and our daughter walked in.

'Euh! Gross' she exclaimed and walked out. :D

Oh, how we laughed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back