Moochie’s Musings (and a pic or two)

attachment.php

On the rocks... just switched to BH... for reasons.

My go too single barrel bourbon on a rock. (A very large ice cube.)

Just saying..

You have a lovely voice. That is enough to heal internal injuries in my opinion :rose:

Thank you. I like knowing your opinion.

My go too single barrel bourbon on a rock. (A very large ice cube.)

Just saying..

It is one of my favorites. I am going to pick up a bottle of the rye on the way home today, I think. I find it sweeter almost a syrup... which appeals to me right now.

It is one of my favorites. I am going to pick up a bottle of the rye on the way home today, I think. I find it sweeter almost a syrup... which appeals to me right now.[/QUOTE]

I am a fan it Templeton if I am in the mood for a smoother, more mild rye. I also hit a decent amount of Bulleit Rye.

Also, I recommend picking up some absinthe and making yourself a nice sazerac. Dancing with the green fairy is always fun.

This was my first time on your thread and though I did not read all the posts, I am finding this enjoyable, interesting and eye opening. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to visiting in the future

I am a fan it Templeton if I am in the mood for a smoother, more mild rye. I also hit a decent amount of Bulleit Rye.

Also, I recommend picking up some absinthe and making yourself a nice sazerac. Dancing with the green fairy is always fun.

I haven’t had absinthe in almost a year... maybe it’s time I buy a bottle... *contemplates*

Great choice, have one for me unless you want to drink together!

You can count on me! *wink*

So from your statement I am assuming this is a well fitting comfy one?
Must say sexy in that position too... Spank:eek::rolleyes:;)

That is correct, very comfy. Cotton. Pink with polka dots make it cute. There’s also a bow in the front.

I am sure I could get off with hearing you say bum cheeks, two or three times.

I don’t know how that could possibly be... but you’re so sure... Here you go!

And for that we thank you 😉💋

You’re very welcome! :rose:

Attagirl.

I do what I can. *wink*

Great ass Mooch

*blush* Thank you!

This was my first time on your thread and though I did not read all the posts, I am finding this enjoyable, interesting and eye opening. Thank you for sharing, I look forward to visiting in the future

Welcome. I’m glad something here has peaked your interests, so feel free to visit whenever you like. I like good conversation, so feel free to ask or comment on anything.

We all have bad days, I think I’ve been having a slew of them and it culminated yesterday. I’ve been trying to focus on positives today, so hopefully it’ll continue to be better.

You are absolutely right, we do all have bad days and I know what you mean about a culmination of events leading to a REALLY bad day. I hope you had a much better day today. Mine was VERY busy and I missed most of it due to work and such. Just kind of responding to a few things before heading to bed as it's now after 3am where I am. Hope your Friday is a good one as well.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

You are absolutely right, we do all have bad days and I know what you mean about a culmination of events leading to a REALLY bad day. I hope you had a much better day today. Mine was VERY busy and I missed most of it due to work and such. Just kind of responding to a few things before heading to bed as it's now after 3am where I am. Hope your Friday is a good one as well.
((HUGGLES))
:kiss::rose:

My day yesterday wasn’t as full or positive as I had hoped it would be. I have somehow injured the bottom of my foot and am nursing it back to walkable (soaking it right now, even).

Sometimes a busy day is a good thing because your mind doesn’t have the time to dwell on things that perhaps hurt to remember or think on.

Thank you, and I hope you have a great Friday too. :rose:

Distraction

Will you be my distraction?
Pull me away from the negative
Don’t let me dig my hole
Deeper into the ground
And let me dig deeper
Into us.
Into what we mean
And what you need
And how we lust and hunger
For a day in the future
Together.

Wil you be my distraction?
Take me far away yet keep me here
Put me in a better mindset
One that makes me want to be
But not without you.
Let’s talk about anything
And about nothing
And about touching
And about how we lust and hunger
For a day in the future
Together.

Udon noodles
Venison
Wheat
Xia jiao
Yucca
Z

My day yesterday wasn’t as full or positive as I had hoped it would be. I have somehow injured the bottom of my foot and am nursing it back to walkable (soaking it right now, even).

Thanks, Hon. I’m not entirely sure what I did or why it seems to have come on so quickly, but it is really painful. I hope it heals soon too.

Sorry I’ve been missing for a few days, I have been reading but not got around to commenting.

Is the skin damaged or just painful underneath your foot. I have plantar facilitus commonly known as policeman’s foot over here. A common complaint if you are on your feet a lot and walk many miles as part of a job. I tried a range of things including massage etc but in the end I was prescribed a pair of orthotic insoles through a podiatrist. Took several weeks and all the pain has gone.

Udon noodles
Venison
Wheat
Xia jiao
Yucca
Z
What are, “Things that I’m allergic to”? :p

Hope your foot improves quickly. If it’s plantar fasciitis like Todger mentioned, try rolling it on a tennis ball for a while. It’s a temporary fix, but it’s helped me in the past.

Will you be my distraction?
Pull me away from the negative
Don’t let me dig my hole
Deeper into the ground
And let me dig deeper
Into us.
Into what we mean
And what you need
And how we lust and hunger
For a day in the future
Together.

Wil you be my distraction?
Take me far away yet keep me here
Put me in a better mindset
One that makes me want to be
But not without you.
Let’s talk about anything
And about nothing
And about touching
And about how we lust and hunger
For a day in the future
Together.

Udon noodles
Venison
Wheat
Xia jiao
Yucca
Z

Zander (Obscure like Pandan and known as Pike-Perch. P's for everyone).

Cheers

Who would have thought bum cheeks could be said in so many seductive ways. If it didn't get me off at least it gave me a broad contented grin, and you have such a sexy voice, I could listen to it from now until bedtime.

Back