Interdisciplinary Collaboration

please...

“Oh god…” Abi moaned. She had opened her legs as far as she could. Abi began to whimper, “please let me cum, Jo, please…” she said meekly. She moved her hips in order to try to push her cunt against Jo’s hand, but Jo would not allow her the pleasure which caused Abi to moan in frustration.
 
Somehow, Not Tedious



“Not yet,” Josephine replied softly to Abi’s plea for orgasm. Tightly grasping Abi’s wrists with her right hand, she used her left hand to tease and stimulate Abi’s womanhood. Repeatedly, she used her middle finger to part Abi’s folds, sometimes inserting it into her; other times gathering moisture on it with which to softly stroke her clitoris. Whenever touching Abi’s clit, she took care to watch her face and listen to her breathing. When it seemed Abi would soon climax, Josephine would pull her finger back and resume simply caressing her outer labia until Abi had calmed a bit. Then she would again start teasing her more intensely, over and over again. Each time, she would let Abi get a bit closer to orgasm, but would always withdraw from her clit just before she came.



 
Frustration grows and grows

Each time Jo pulled back Abi moaned in frustration as she also moved her hips in order to try to increase the contact with Jo’s finger. But Jo was an expert and every time Abi tried she found that Jo anticipated the movement and moved away causing the frustration to build. “Please Jo, let me cum… I need to cum so bad… pleaseeeeeee,” this was followed by yet another moan of frustration. Abi got louder and louder and began to writhe with her body. “My pussy needs to cum, pleaseeee let me cum…. Oh god pleaseee fuck my cunt and let me cum.” She was almost screaming now….
 
Let’s Make a Deal




“Oh... you can beg better than that,” Josephine chuckled as she slipped her index and middle fingers together deeply into Abi. “And... what’s in it for me? What do I get if I make you come?”

She withdrew her fingers from Abi’s thrusting loins. Using the moisture now dripping from them, she again stroked her clit, ready to pull them away a few seconds before Abi could climax.



 
In Heat

Abi moaned and whimpered as Jo drew back once again.
“And... what’s in it for me? What do I get if I make you come?”

By now Abi was just about in tears. “Anything, I’ll do anything. What do you want? I’ll do anything for you, please let me come. Please……” Abi almost screamed that last “please” as she tried to push her pubic mound against Jo’s hand only to have Jo move it just out of her reach, causing her to move her hips around in the air as if searching for something to apply preasure and then she let her ass drop back onto the bed with a frustrated plop, “AAAAA god…. Jo, pleaseeeee rub my cunt, I need to cum… pleaseeeee!” She was like an animal in heat. She tried to move her hands, thinking she might just slip a hand down and rub herself, but Jo held her hands tight above her head and Abi was pinned. She moaned again and started to cry of frustration, “oooooh GOD! Please Jo, please let me cum, I’ll do anything! Whatever you want from me! I swear!”
 
One More Time




“Please Jo... please let me come,” Abi cried with desperation. “I’ll do anything! Whatever you want from me! I swear!”

Josephine’s right hand released its grip on Abi’s wrists. Before she could react, Josephine, with one fluid and practiced motion, swung across Abi’s body and down between her legs. As she did, two fingers of her left hand slid from softly teasing Abi’s clitoris and slipped deep inside her. Josephine’s tongue tip took their place on her clit, a few flicks promising imminent yet unrealized ecstasy.

“Swear it again,” Josephine growled, lifting her head as her fingers wriggled inside Abi. “Swear you’ll do anything!”


 
I swear

A shiver went through Abi, she knew what Jo was making her promise: Jo would become her dominant and Abi would be her submissive. She had experienced this before with both men and women, a diverse group some of whom were more cruel than dominant and some of whom were exceptionally gentle. But Abi knew instinctively that Jo was experienced, she knew how to be a dominant, and Abi wanted this…

“I will do anything for you. I swear on my mother’s grave I will do anything.” She said softly with a whimper gazing into Jo’s eyes.
 
Sealed with a...




Josephine’s bright gaze locked on Abi’s eyes, and her replying smile revealed her burgeoning love. She simple whispered: “Yes... you will.”

She had no need now for her well practiced techniques of lesbian lovemaking. Her words alone nearly made Abi come. To complete this goal, Josephine moved her hands to Abi’s breasts and began caressing her clitoris with the flat of her tongue in a steady, moderate rhythm.


 
realization

Abi screamed as she went over the top and an intense orgasm ripped through her body. She pushed her cunt against Jo’s hand as she writhed beneath Jo’s body. Leaving her hands locked above her head even though Jo had moved them to her breasts Abi whimpered and came again. Tears came and she began to sob as yet another orgasm coursed through her body, this last one gentler and less intense. Abi turned her head away as the tears kept flowing. She lay back spent and exhausted, breathing fast with her heart racing. As her body began to settle she slowly moved her head and looked into Jo’s eyes through her tears. She was uncertain what came next, but Abi was quite aware that she was now laying naked underneath her mistress.
 
Sweet Coda



Josephine recognized the look on Abi’s beautiful face, her realization and acceptance of surrender. It made her heart race and her loins tingle. Slowly, careful not to overstimulate her flushed skin, Josephine resumed her place to Abi’s right on the bed. Laying on her own right side, she softly embraced Abi with her arms, settling her left leg across her thighs.

“You’re mine now,” Josephine whispered warmly into her left ear. “That means you’ll always have somewhere safe.”

 
safe

Abi burst into tears and began to sob. She pulled Jo close and hugged her tight. She couldn’t say anything, but a safe place had been missing from Abi’s life for a long time. Her life with her husband had been decidedly unsafe. Slowly the tears stopped and she looked at Jo and smiled through her tears and then gave her a gentle but passionate wet kiss. She tried to think of something to say, but her mind was blank for the moment.
 
Fully Sated... In Some Ways



Josephine simply held Abi for several minutes. Though already very aroused, despite her recent orgasm in the shower, she wanted to savor everything she felt at the moment, from the most sublime emotions to her most wanton desires. Finally, propping herself up on her right elbow, she began to lightly trace with her left index finger all over Abi’s body, cheek, lips, breasts, pubes, thighs, and back again at random. She already felt fully comfortable with Abi.

“Are you ready for breakfast?” Josephine asked gently. Laying together naked on the bed had actually gotten slightly warmer than she found comfortable, the furnace having warmed the house as
instructed. “I know I’m hungry.”



 
can I help?

Abi lay still as Jo got up out of the bed watching her. She felt a little self-conscious and uncertain. Slowly she sat up and put her legs over the edge of the bed. She was still wet. “I’m going to use the bathroom and then I’ll join you,” she said meekly.

Abi went into the bathroom and sat on the toilet with her head in her hands. Was this all going to be ok, she wondered? What had she promised to Jo, who was still basically a stranger to her. But she had to admit to herself that she felt so comfortable and at peace with Jo. Exploring her inner feelings she admitted to herself she felt the beginnings of deep affection and perhaps even love. She finished on the toilet and wiped herself with the paper and flushed the toilet. Then she went over to the shower and picked up the washcloth from the floor where she had left it earlier. After wringing it out in warm water at the sink she wiped her loins and thighs. Then she took the washcloth back to the shower and hung it from the curtain rod. She returned to the sink and washed her face and hands. She had been crying so much her face was a mess. She dried herself and went back into the bedroom to retrieve her purse and her hairbrush. She ran the brush through her hair, as it was a mess and then applied a little make-up.

Taking a final look at herself in the mirror she walked back into the bedroom, By now she could smell breakfast. She paused. She had no clothes except the ones she wore over the night before and Jo’s robe didn’t fit. She was pretty sure that nakedness was expected so with a deep breath and a sigh she walked naked into the kitchen and paused at the entrance. She watched Jo scurrying around the kitchen. “Can I help?” She said finally very sweetly.
 
First Expectations



Josephine trusted her instincts. She had known Abi for less than twenty-four hours, but had no doubt she had not rushed things. Their relationship might flare out in a few weeks of fireworks, or it might last for a good, long time, warming them both like the fire they’d enjoyed last night. She suspected the latter. In any case, she would do all she could to ensure she never hurt her new wonderful friend and lover.

She decided, for now, it made sense for her to prepare their breakfast. She knew her kitchen. She would ensure Abi learned it in time.

Downstairs, she stopped in the powder room to relieve herself and wash the remnants of Abi’s juices from her face. After peeing, she fully washed her womanhood as well. She always tried to stay fresh, all the more so when with a lover.

She prepared a simple and light breakfast. The onion bagels in the toaster filled the room with a warm aroma. She set out cream cheese, with lox and prepared fresh fruit she’d brought home from the market Thursday night. She turned to set the table in the dinette and found Abi standing there.

“Can I help?” Abi immediately offered.

“I’ll let you clean up,” Josephine winked and chuckled. “For now, have a seat and let me serve you.”

She set small china plates out for each of them with silver forks and knives. Then she brought out serving plates bearing the various components of their meal.

“Eat up!” she suggested. “I’m planning on an active day.”



 
Breakfast

Abi was not an inexperienced nudist and so she had come down into the kitchen carrying a towel from the bathroom that she now carefully set on the seat before she sat down at the table. “It all looks lovely, thank you for making me such a wonderful breakfast!” She sat and watched as Jo brought the food and set it in front of her. She smiled at Jo as she placed her napkin on her naked lap and then waited for Jo to be seated.

Before she picked up her fork she quickly kissed the back of her right hand and then pressed the back of her hand to her heart. It was a quick motion, and something she always did to honor her private devotion to the goddess Hecate. She was a pagan, but a private one. Then she began to eat. “Thank you for this wonderful breakfast and thank you for your hospitality. You are a wonderful hostess. What do you have planned? I should probably head over to my house at some point, I have a kitty to feed. I would be happy to show you my house if you want to come. It isn’t quite as nice as yours though!”
 
Pun Intended



Josephine smiled slightly, thinking that Abi now had another “kitty” for which she would have to care.

“Well, I had planned to hold you captive until at least tomorrow,” Josephine confessed breezily. “But I suppose we can’t let your cat starve.”

Then she found she could not resist the joke. “After all, I want you in the habit of giving every ‘kitty’ in your life all the attention it needs.”



 
New Normal

Abi blushed, “Thank you….” Abi paused for a moment, “Can I continue to call you ‘Jo?’ or would you prefer when we are alone that I call you ‘mistress?’” Abi wanted to be respectful of this new relationship and wasn’t sure of the parameters with her new mistress, for it was clear that this was the new normal between them. “Would you like to come over to my house as part of our activities for the day? It won’t take long for me to feed him, and I’ll make sure there is plenty of dry food so I won’t have to go back until tomorrow. Is that acceptable?” Abi continued to eat. Taking on an attitude of obedience was exciting to Abi and she felt the familiar tingle in her nipples and centered between her legs. She knew she would begin to get wet shortly and thought to herself that she was glad she brought a towel to sit on.
 
Things to Come



“Please call me ‘Jo.’ There may be circumstances where you’ll call me ‘Mistress’ — and I’m pleased that’s how you interpret what happened this morning — but we have to be careful with that. Gossip among the faculty spreads on campus faster than STDs among the Freshman.”

Josephine took a sip of the tea she had brewed to go with their breakfast. “As for today’s plans, as long as you have to go out anyway, let’s both make a day of it. I’ll go with you,”

They both finished the light meal soon thereafter, amid conversation of Josephine’s
upcoming research, and her hope that they could find a way for Abi to contribute to the project. Josephine swallowed a last slice of cantaloupe, and washed it down with the end of her tea. “Now it’s time for your dessert.”

She stood and moved to the window seat at the side of the
dinette.

attachment.php


Reclining on it, she spread her legs to leave no doubt of the morsel she had in mind for Abi to enjoy.

“I’m a bit insatiable once I get going,” Josephine warned. “You’ll be doing a lot of this. I’ll do my best to make it all worth your while.”



 
Dessert

Abi enjoyed the conversation very much. They talked together like they were old friends. When the subject of the “project” was broached, Abi was still skeptical that she had anything to contribute to the project, but was happy to do whatever. Even, perhaps if it meant simply being available to Jo for anything Jo and the team might need. And then there was breakfast - it was simply delicious and Abi thanked Jo several times for this wonderful breakfast.

“Now it’s time for your dessert.”
Abi took in a breath and blushed her involuntary blush. She knew exactly what Jo meant even though she had not expected this right away since she thought they might be spent for a while. She took a sip of her tea as she watched Jo get up and move to the window seat, her breasts swaying gently as she moved. Abi felt a flush of excitement as Jo positioned herself on the seat and opened her legs.

“I’m a bit insatiable once I get going,” Josephine warned. “You’ll be doing a lot of this. I’ll do my best to make it all worth your while.”
Abi set down her tea and got up from her chair and walked over to where Jo was seated. “I hope so! After all, dessert is my favorite part of the meal,” she said softly and excitedly as she bent over to kiss Jo on the lips after which she slipped to her knees and pushed Jo’s legs apart even further, gazing lovingly at up at Jo’s moist womanhood. Abi began to run her hands over Jo's thighs, and tummy and pubis, toying with the hair as she did. As she moved her face in closer she could smell the wonderful sweet aroma of this beautiful woman’s excitement and she moaned with delight at the scent as she began to kiss Jo’s thighs and nuzzle her labia with her nose. She gently pulled at the pubic hair with her lips as she licked Jo’s mound and began to place soft, gentle kisses on her outer lips. She took in a breath and then gently blew her warm air on Jo’s lips as she opened them with her fingers revealing her pink, swollen clitoris. Softly kissing her clitoris she ran her tongue around the opening of her vagina and then slowly enveloped Jo’s clitoris in her mouth sucking it gently and flicking it slowly with her tongue. This continued for a while. Abi was in no hurry and wanted to stretch out the experience as long as she could and so she would disengage from her clit and return to Jo’s thighs, tummy, mound and labia randomly, “accidently” flicking her clit and the opening of her vagina every so often, until finally she would again envelope Jo’s clitoris in the soft warm embrace of her mouth and push her tongue into her opening. Slowly Abi moved a finger, then two and then three fingers and pushed them inside of Jo as she continued to nurse on Jo’s clitoris.

By now, Abi’s face was covered in Jo’s juice, but Abi loved this. She loved being covered in loving wetness and as she felt it about to drip she would reach up and wipe it into her face or her breasts or even her hair. There was something about the taste and smell of sexual intimacy that Abi simply adored, and that had the primal affect on Abi of exciting her and prompting her to give herself over completely to the experience of love making.

By now Abi was bearing down and pressing harder with her tongue, pushing in deeper, sucking harder and increasing the speed – always sensitive to Jo’s response. She looked up and watched Jo response to her attentions as she felt her own wetness begin to drip down her thighs.
 
Last edited:
First Things First



Josephine smiled with pleasure when Abi looked up over her pubes to watch her face. Their gaze met for a moment, then Josephine’s eyes closed tightly and she moaned lustfully, her head lulling back as the first of many quick orgasms shook her body. When the last of these subsided, she placed her right hand on Abi’s left shoulder to gently push her mouth away from her now overly sensitive womanhood.

“Please come up here and hug me,” Josephine whispered from the window seat before which Abi knelt between her legs. “Then, if you will, please clean up from breakfast.”



 


“Please come up here and hug me,” Josephine whispered from the window seat before which Abi knelt between her legs. “Then, if you will, please clean up from breakfast.”


Abi moved to the window seat and put her arms around Jo and hugged her tight. Abi felt her breasts pressing against Jo’s as their lips touched and they kissed, gently first and then passionately. Abi let her hands wander and caress Jo’s upper body, especially her breasts and nipples. Her face had been covered with Jo’s juice and so this mingled weigh saliva that passed between the two women. Finally they slowed and pulled apart. Abi gave Jo one more kiss and then got up and started clearing the table her breasts swaying the the motion. Soon Abi had the dishes in the sink and was rinsing and placing them into the dishwasher.
 
Taskmistress



Josephine dozed shortly in the warm morning sun upon the window seat. She awoke to the clink and rattle of Abi loading the dishwasher in the kitchen. Josephine stood up, stretched, the wandered into that room. Still nude, like Josephine, Abi closed the dishwasher and used a damp cloth to start collecting the few bagel crumbs that had fallen onto the counter during Josephine’s earlier breakfast preparations.

“I have a few kinks,” Josephine announced as she leaned back against the cabinets. Her right hand moved to her pubes, which she began massaging through her curls, still damp from Abi’s recent cunnilingus. “I figure I should just be honest and up front about them. Then, if any of them bother you, I just won’t indulge them with you. One of them is that I get off on watching a strong, independent woman domesticated like this... doing household chores for me.”

Then, her gaze locked on Abi eyes, she moaned as she used her middle finger to part her sodden folds and brush her still stiff clitoris.



 
Cleaning up from breakfast

Abi finished wiping down the counter and had the kitchen clean, with the dishes in the dish-washer. She hung the washcloth by the sink and walked over towards the window seat as Jo spoke to her.

“I have a few kinks...”. Well don’t we all, thought Abi as she stood there stark naked. Abi loved being naked and stood tall and confidently in front of Jo, her body proudly on display. She giggled a little when she heard Jo tell her about enjoying watching powerful successful women being domestic.

“I am happy to indulge that kink,” she said with a smile, “I like being domestic and have quite a lot of experience. I can be pretty kinky myself, so I suspect we will get along just fine!” She watched as Jo began to push a finger between her own folds and play with her clit. It excited Abi to watch and it caused her to noticed her own tingling wetness that she had not wiped when she started to clean the kitchen, so her own juices were now covering her thighs and even dripping a little down her leg. BUt Abi did not move to finger herself, she just watched Jo, figuring that if Jo wanted some help by now she would certainly ask for it.
 
Win-Win Situation



Josephine smiled at Abi’s reply and her admittance to her own kinks, about which Josephine wanted to learn more. Not, however quite yet. Continuing to gently finger herself, Josephine’s voice had grown deep and breathy.

“Another of my kinks is that I love watching a woman masturbate to orgasm.”



 
Fingers....



“Another of my kinks is that I love watching a woman masturbate to orgasm.”


Abi blushed, and she felt a jolt of excitement course through her body settling between her legs and in her nipples. She took in a deep breath and moved her left hand to her left breast which she gently squeezed and then used her fingers to pinch her nipple, first the left and then the right one. Abi loved to masturbate, but more than that she loved to be watched. She was an exhibitionist and had been one since she was a girl. In her younger years she had indulged this kink extensively, but as she got older and more, well, “respectable” she found it more difficult to exhibit. But she was more than happy and excited to comply anytime she encountered someone who would not judge her or take advantage of her. ANd she felt completely comfortable with Jo.

She moved her right hand down between her thighs, feeling her wetness and scooping a bit of it with her fingers and then licking her fingers and wiping then on her face. She moved her right hand down to her mons, rubbing it and playing with her hair, then with her left hand she pulled her labia open and then snaked the fingers of her right hand up between them pushing between them and rubbing her fingers over her clitoris. Then pushing back inside and pulling out to run her fingers over her clit. She then began a slow rhythm with her fingers rubbing her clit. She moaned and her knees buckled a little, and she bent over slightly but after a moment she forced herself to stand tall, knowing that Jo would not be able to watch if she were bent over. Using her left hand she caressed her body, her breasts, nipples, collecting juice from between her legs, licking the fingers of her left hand, pushing 2 fingers up in side of her as she continue to move her right hand in rhythm, faster and pressing a little harder on her engorged clitoris. The intensity was building inside and she moaned again.
 
Back
Top