Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remember the old "power lines" from 80's heavy metal videos? Three guitar players in a line rocking back and forth with the music?

Thanks to the magic of guitar hero and an extra couple of controllers, there is currently a "power line" in the living room with "Guitar Heros" aged 39, 10 and 5 rockin' out like there is no tomorrow and the pyrotechnics will last forever... *GRIN*

I hope that they have been taught the mandatory big hair head banging as well!
There's a Kodak moment:)
 
We have to do this NOW? great emotional timing, I am so prepared to go into the lion's den to defend my daughter today :rolleyes:

*deep breaths*
 
I am too tired, I am anxious and feel like crying and I do not know what to do about it.:rolleyes:
 
*hug* venus


Blurt:

I know it's probably just coincidence but my paranoia tells me he's avoiding me...
 
*hug* venus


Blurt:

I know it's probably just coincidence but my paranoia tells me he's avoiding me...

Thank you EL:kiss::heart: *hugs* back at you dear.:rose:

god my little boy has an impish giggle, I better check on him...he may be tormenting Grandma.
 
I can't believe it... who knew it would take a leap of faith backwards for me to be able to move forward...

Now let's hope I don't mess things up.
 
This is why I don't like to go shopping with you. Or anywhere actually. It's not that I think you're silly (which I do but that's not enough reason), it's the fact that you act so superior. No one else matters.

Hey, remove those leaves. I want to see your eyes. :cool:

Cuz I think they're sexy. :devil:
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top