Missing story suddenly

silkstockingslover

Really Experienced
Joined
Apr 15, 2010
Posts
290
Hi
My Like Mommy, Like Daughter Ch 2 just disappeared last week after years of release.

How do I get it back?

Thanks
Also, Awakenings: A Author's Mindset after being on pending for 6 months also disappeared without ever getting released.

Help?
 
I am having the same issue. I went to post a new chapter to my story The Last Flowers and the last two chapters aren't showing up in My Works. Ch5 still shows up in a Google search but 6 has vanished from the face of the earth.
 
I am having the same issue. I went to post a new chapter to my story The Last Flowers and the last two chapters aren't showing up in My Works. Ch5 still shows up in a Google search but 6 has vanished from the face of the earth.

I just checked and your stories appear to be published and available on Google search if I search for the exact title "The Last Flowers Ch. 06". Here is the link to the story:
https://www.literotica.com/s/the-last-flowers-ch-06

If you are having problems viewing the story (or any other stories), please let me know and I will investigate further.

Thank you! :D
 
Hi
My Like Mommy, Like Daughter Ch 2 just disappeared last week after years of release.

How do I get it back?

Thanks
Also, Awakenings: A Author's Mindset after being on pending for 6 months also disappeared without ever getting released.

Help?

Sorry for the issue. This story does seem to be missing. I don't see anything in our records about removing it. However, I do see that there was an issue with one story in your account around August of 2017. At that time, we fixed the other issue but I am wondering if this might be related to that issue. Do you know if it was on the site after August of 2017? The last time I can see it on archive.org is March of 2017:
https://web.archive.org/web/2017030...terotica.com/s/like-mommy-like-daughter-pt-02

We can re-publish the story no problem, but I do not think that we can get the stats back at this time. Please feel free to contact Laurel if you would like to proceed with getting the story back on the site.

I apologize for the issue and am sorry for any trouble it has caused you. Again, to me it looks related to a known issue in August of 2017 where one other story had a problem.

Thank you!
 
Hi
I sent in a request for a slight title change 2 weeks ago and that somehow got it deleted, although i have no idea what happened either.

I guess ill send in a new draft in a bit, if the years of data is lost not really that big a deal.

Thanks
 
No worries! I came back half an hour later and both chapters were magically there on my dashboard again.
 
Back
Top