Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
912 Savannah Georgia

tumblr_n9whcfZjjT1qhz5rko1_1280.jpg

575 area code here, not sure there are too many people around southern new mex but pm me if so, ladies. Or any married lady looking to chat really.

South TX - 956

I'm just about as far south as you can get before hitting Mexico. Open to chatting with anyone and potentially meeting females in the RGV..

989, 231, 616 Michigan

Married male, mid fifties, would l9ved to share some time with a sensual, intilligent women that can smile and laugh at the craziest thimgs, fall is here. Time for a good cup of coffee, some music and a ride in the country.

South Georgia

229 area code my profile says all. Hi. Im 53, male, married and bored. Im 6ft2in. Blue eyes.... also hypnotic. Average build. Im looking for a female who knows what to do in the bedroom .

bump

734-248/313

white male, 57, intelligent, good-looking, articulate
Looking for chats, meets, exchanging dirty stories

408 - 209 area codes

Married male - Am constantly thinking of nasty ways to have sex. really want to connect with someone who is not getting their needs satisfied - I have a dom streak in me and want someone who needs and wants to be submissive - email me at runasty1958@gmail.com if interested in exploring a relationship / connection

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back