Game Breakdowns (Closed.)

Regina giggled as Lexy began to back up against her, grinding back against her. She could just imagine how many of the guys would be jealous and wanna be in her position right now. She whistled and hollered for a moment.

"That's the way to go...Yea!"

When Lexy guided her hand to the elf's waist, she latched on eagerly. She lifted her other hand into the air as she danced behind the elf, waving it like she was riding a horse. Her boots thumped against the floor boards as she hollered and laughed.

"Oh baby."

She gave Lexy's bouncing ass a couple of playful smacks, letting her dance for a little longer for a few moments before grinning.

"I think that deserves another round."

Her hand slapped Lexy's rear a third time before she danced over to the bar, pouring two more glassfuls of wines. She held one out for Lexy as she downed her's.

(Dc 13 Elven Wine 4 + 13 Fort -2 Morale = 15 Passed Still Stage 1)

What was she doing? Lexy's inner girl was angry, telling her off, scolding her for the disgusting behaviour. She held a hand to her head for a moment, lucidness momentarily clearing her head enough to feel embarrased. Her eyes darted nervously around and rather than the grinning faces of the npcs, she saw the disapproving looks of her colleagues and bosses...

Then she glanced at her friend who was shaking a glass at her filled with more of that delightful liquid and the feeling passed like a fleeting memory. She grinned foolishly and staggered over, leaning heavily on the bar and downing the glass in one swig.

(Dc 13 Elven Wine 16 + 8 Fort -4 Morale = 20 Passed Still Stage 2)

"Come on... tell me... tell me something." I slurred, laying my head on your shoulder, enjoying the softness of your kimono against my cheek.

"Tell me why we don't have someone eh? We're both... gorgeous women... in awesome jobs... why are we both single huh? Where... where is the justice!" Inwardly I cringed at the drunkern ramble though my inner girl felt I had a good point...

The questions caught Regina off-guard for a moment, not really sure what to say. She laughed and grinned.

"That is..a great question.. Can any of you answer me?"

She looked at the patrons, obviously knowing that none of them could very well hold a conversation like that. She reached up and put an arm around her companion to steady her a little, enjoying the closeness. Such naughty thoughts filled her head on what to do with a drunken elf, who just happened to be her crush. However she wasn't wanting to do anything they would regret after they got out of the game.

"See, not even they can tell us...Such great help you all are."

She giggled and reached her free hand up, petting Lexy's head lightly.

"I think we should get some rest now. What do you think?"

She hiccuped for a moment before giggling again, dangling the room keys in front of her companion.

She giggled softly, snuggling a little closer, trying to stave off the solemness of the topic that she had brought up. It was dangerous, bordering on the melancoly. At least her companion was still in high spirits.

She straightened and nodded, suddenly craving a nice warm bed. "Good idea." She tried her best to stand unassisted and loudly bid goodnight to the whole bar, giving them a florishing bow that almost sent her toppiling forward.

Holding her hear with a giggle she linked arms with her friend and together they staggered to the room. Negotiating the stairs was a challenge but together they managed it. They piled into the first one, seeing the modest bedroom for the first time. A basic wooden framed bed and a sinple washpot sat in the corner.

"Did... you get two or are we sharing?" Lexy asked, completely forgetting the request earlier.

She made a little face at the seeing the accomadations that had been set up for the rooms. Then again, this was supposed to be a simple little inn for handling only one or two night stays. The bed even looked like there was barely enough to accomadate one person, let alone two.

"I just hope there are no fleas."

She grinned for a moment as she held up her free hand, two small iron keys swinging a little for a few seconds before clanging together as they settled down.

"I got two rooms. Though if you think you are going to need any help, I could be sweet-talked into staying.."

(Bluff roll Regina 7 Bluff - 2 Morale + 13 = 18 Vs Lexy Bluff roll )

Lexy's facial expression matched Regina's at the mention of the tiny parasites. With big eyes she took a couple steps toward the bed, daring the sheets to move even a millimetre.

"They... wouldn't? The developers I mean, what would be the point..." despite the words, she threw a look skywards, not that she knew where they would be watching from. She wondered if they had a 3rd person perspective and she glanced behind her with a 'you better not have' look.

She glanced round at the jangle of keys.

(Bluff roll Regina 4 Bluff - 4 Morale + 8 = 8 Fail againdt Regina's roll.)

"Well... you do seem more sober-er...er... than me." She said, thinking that she had to really convince her friend if she wanted her to stay. She did in a way, she didnt put it past the developers to throw in a random night encounter and with her inebriation... "and it is your fault I'm in this state". She concluded, wondering if Regina accepted, how they would fit on the bed.

Regina smirked for a moment as Lexy tried to put all the blame on her for the night's events. She shook her head and gave the elf a light punch on her shoulder.

"It's not all my doing. You could have turned me down, couldn't you?"

She reached out and dropped the keys on a hook that was sticking out beside the door before locking the door. The chances were slim, but she didn't think getting robbed would be a good start to the adventure.

"Since we can have you getting injured before we even begin, I'll stay then."

After helping sit Lexy down on the bed, Regina pulled the sash free on her outfit. The front of her kimono fell open, her curvaous body on full display for her friend. She pulled off the kimono carefully, leaving on her red panties as she hung the outfit on a hook by the door. She stumbled a couple of times trying to get her boots off before she left them against the wall. She turned with a smile, her body bathed in the moonlight coming in through the window.

"Need my help getting out of that armor?"

The alcohol was hitting her harder than she'd expected, as her legs almost gave way to the punch that was really more like a soft push. It just made her laugh though, and she clung onto Regina to stop herself falling over. Memories of past experiences very similar to this ran through her mind. She had to admit that whenever Chelle and Rebecca normally hung out, it usually ended with one or the other helping the other back to their apartment. She briefly wondered who the bad influence was...

"I could have I suppose. But I wasn't going to let you drink alone now was I...." she mumbled in retort. "... Does the room spin this much in real life..." she then muttered under her breath.

The rough mattress dipped as she sat on it, the springs creaking ominously but it altogether wasn't uncomfortable. She didn't stop, and the sit turned to a splat as she lay back, staring up at the ceiling. At the sound of soft material rustling, she brushed the hair from her face and craned her neck over to her friend who was already in a state of undress. With wide eyes, she couldn't believe her friend was once again almost naked, the girl had been more naked in this game in front of her then at any point in their few years of friendship.

"Uh..." was all the sound that came from Lexy's dry mouth as she simply nodded.

Regina giggled softly seeing her friends reaction. She wasn't sure what made Lexy speechless, but it was cute for the elf. She wasn't sure why she was acting the way she had been so far, perhaps it was the game and the whole excitement of everything. Either way, she was enjoying herself.

"Come on, let's get you out of that stifling armor."

She knelt down on the bed with one knee, the mattress creaking at the extra weight. She spoke as she began to search out the bindings on Lexy's armor.

"If the body of us are going to sleep in here, it's gone be a tight squeeze. We can be either face to face, back to back,or back to front. Your choice."

She got what she could loosened of Lexy's armor before helping her to her feet again so she could finish taking it off.

Lexy's face was in full blush as the leather leaf armour slowly grew looser with each buckle. She assisted as best she could but Regina seemed to be doing most of the work, her deft fingers finding each leather strap. The Vambraces, the Greaves and the light pauldrons came off individually before the bodice was untied. With each piece, her pale flesh was revealed.

She stood, unable to look Regina in the eye, instead focusing on standing without wobbling as she stared at the wall opposite. She didn't quite have the same sense of freedom as her friend, and yet the alcohol was squashing her objections, reasoning that she wouldn't be able to get out of it without her.

"I uh... don't mind... maybe back... to front? Like spooning..." she whispered, not trusting her own voice. This was crazy. She'd crashed beside her friend countless times, especially drunk. Somehow though this seemed different, it was certainly going to be with less clothes on, in new super hot bodies.

The bodice, which was more like a corset underneath, finally relented and came free, along with what she would refer to as a battle skirt, allowing Lexy her first look at the new body she was inhabiting. It was amazing, all curves and sexy lines. Two large dark pink nipples stood on the peaks of an impressive chest. Small green lace panties covered her most intimate area.

Lexy blushed harder when she realised she was still staring at her own body and looked away embarrassed, wondering if the developers were all watching or were giving them the privacy that she hoped they warranted.

Regina couldn't help but whistle a little at her companion. After all, it was Lexy's own handiwork. However, she didn't want to rush things to make Lexy too uncomfortable, nodding at her answer.

"Spooning works for me. Though hopefully time moves quickly so we can get things moving along."

She helped Lexy back onto the bed so that she wouldn't hurt herself. Once Lexy was laying down, Regina climbed in beside her. She had to press close to her frined, her large breasts pressing into the elf"s back. Regina fell asleep quickly, almost as soon as her eyes closed. Though it was only a few hours, she managed to stay in the same position apart from two things. Her left arm ended up draped over Lexy's waist and her left leg curled up around Lexy's legs as well, almost protectively.

Regina's whistling only made Lexy blush harder. She allowed herself to be directed onto the bed, and suppressed a gasp as she felt her friends chest digging into her. She lay there with wide eyes, the room continuing to spin. In the darkness of the room, she gave a little giggle and grinned to herself before closing her eyes and drifting off.

She awoke first, and for a few fleeting moments, she couldn't remember where she was. An arm lay heavily over her waist and the warm body beside her curled around her form pleasantly. She immediately noticed the firmness of the bed, the sound of wagons and horses beyond the window and the shape of this different body she was inhabiting and she remembered. Her cheeks burst into red flame as she remembered everything, the drinking, the dancing, the gawking at her naked friend. She turned her head slightly to look over at Regina, still sleeping.

The girl was clearly taking freedom in her new form, was that all this was? Not that anything had happened, but here with them curled up together and looking like this... it so easily could.

That wasn't to say that back in the real world Chelle didn't find her co-worker attractive, she did, but had just never considered the fact that her friend might be gay... all it would take to find out would be just to lean down and kiss those perfect lips.....

Shaking her head, she carefully stood and began pulling on her armour and collecting her gear....

After Lexy left her position against her, Regina ended up falling over on her stomach. She laid there for a few moments longer after before her eyes opened. Like Lexy, it took her a few moments to get her new surroundings, but it hit her a little differently. She groaned at the pounding headache she now had, putting her right hand against her forehead as she rolled over, muttering.

"Can someone please tell those carriages to go by more quietly?"

She was happy that they had left out the need to puke or go to the bathroom, but Regina wanted to strangle whoever decided it was a good idea to simulate the after effects of getting drunk. She had a higher tolerance than this in real life, only having gotten headaches twice before.

"I think I'm gonna need some help this morning Lexy."

She groaned as she sat up on the bed, grabbing for her armor to put it on. She sighed for a moment before grinning slightly.

"You wouldn't happen to know a spell to cure hangovers?"

Lexy glanced over at her friend and realised two things. Firstly, hangovers and pain must be programmed in to some degree, and secondly, she didn't have one. There was only two conclusions she could draw from this, perhaps Elves had a higher tolerance for headaches/hangovers, or perhaps some developer had taken pity on her. Smiling wistfully, she sat on the bed beside her companion and brushed a lock of hair from her face.

Concentrating, she touched her friend's forehead and whispered "Cure Light Wounds." There was a little rush of energy and surge of unexpected pleasure that rocked her body. Her cheeks flushed slightly, it was so... intimate. Clamping down on her bottom lip to stop the weird moan forming on her lips, the light that glowed on her fingers was already diminishing as the spell travelled from her digits to her friend's own body. It was a longshot, it depended on whether the rules stipulated a Hangover as 'damage' or the result of a 'poison', and the cure light wounds spell was the only one she had.

"How... how's that?" she said softly, finding her voice.

Regina kinda knew that such a spell didn"t exist, so she was suprised for a moment when Lexy actually tried to cast a spell. It took her a moment to realize what spell that her companion was actually trying as well. She didn't move as those digits of Lexy's glowed softly for several seconds.

Her sensations weren't sexual, but they were very soothing for several seconds. Those it didn't take the hangover completely, it did tone it down to a very dull throbbing that was barely noticable. She gave a little smile and nodded.

"That feels a little better, thank you. It's not completely gone, but it is more barable. Now help me with kimono so we can get started."

She stood up from the bed, quickly pulling on her armor. She pulled her kimono on over her armor, holding the sash out to Lexy before turning around. That frisky tail got in Lexy's face, the soft fur wiggling back and forth against the elf's face before moving away.

Last edited:
Grinning happily, Lexy bounded up with way more energy than someone should have in the morning. Chelle had always been a morning person and this trait easily transferred over to the character she played. It was exciting, knowing that downstairs awaited their first steps on an adventurous quest. Not that last night hadn't been exciting, the memories of grinding against her friend in a lewd display of terrible slutty dancing was still fresh in her mind.

Dodging the tail and taking the ribbon deftly, she tied a neat pretty bow that kept the material together and somehow transformed tough looking armour to a beautiful hourglass figure. She giggled as the fluffy tip tickled her nose, and she couldn't help but stroke the soft appendage, letting it slip between slender fingers, so soft and warm.

"This game..." she murmured, still not quite able to get over the fact of the touch sensation and how it felt so real. Shaking her head, she realised that her eyes had found their way to the tails base and the rather shapely ass that was pointing in her direction.

"So..." she said, stepping to the side to free herself of the distraction. "Are we ready to find out what that poor injured man wanted?" She paused, throwing a look up at the sky. "See! We hadn't forgotten!" She giggled softly and with bright eyes, looked back at Regina. "Come on, I really want to hit someone with this thing!" She said, wiggling her bum to make the Star Knife shift slightly on her hip.

Regina smirked softly to see her friend in such a bouncy mood so early in the morning. Well, she wasn't sure what time it was outside the game, so she would have to say it was morning. She knew it would probably be hell adjusting back to a normal frame of time once they got out. She made a mental note for a moment to say something in her report when they got a break, but she brushed that aside with a grin.

"Aren't you just chipper this morning? And bloodthirsty too?"

She giggled at Lexy's litttle hip dance, watching her for a moment. She finally went to the door, opening before heading out.

"Come on slowpoke. Let's go and get that quest."

She knew the storyline was one of those stop the end of the world annilation types, but she wasn't told how long it was supposed to be. Hopefully it was be plenty of substance she could sink her teeth into it.

"Just excited." she retorted, "and feeling strangely well rested, despite the bed. Must have been the company." she giggled softly and gave her friend a cheeky wink. Her grin split her bright face from ear to ear and her deep blue hair fell down one side of the face prettily as if she'd just spent hours trying to manage it. She could get used to this 'default character model' thing.

Lexy skipped after Regina happily, once more returning to the bar. While some of the unimportant NPCs had changed, and some of the side quests had gone, the ones that were more time of day specific she guessed, but the dishevelled and injured looking man still sat despondently in one corner. With Regina by her side, the two of them approached the figure.

"Are you ok?" Lexy asked softly.

"Oh Creator it was terrible. Fire and Ashes, burning flesh and torn limbs. My Poor Brother,
gone in a heartbeat! My Mother, my Uncle. All of them. The whole village torched before my very eyes! Food, for that Beast! Scales of red, teeth as sharp as razors and twice the size of me I swear it. Came out of no-where it did! Ripped itself right out the town hall and started blasting away with that terrible fire. Not even the village militia could tackle it, it got ol' Barkley and little Haldon before they could cough. As for me, I barely got out with my life. Please, please help me. There may be other survivors, you have to save them!

After his speech, a little icon appeared in Lexy's vision, hovering in the air, like a feather across a scroll. She reached out and brushed it, feeling a warm spot as a menu appeared out of no-where detailed the quest and the location. It closed as Lexy turned to Regina. "Anything else you want to ask him?" she asked, eager to be off.

Regina was quiet as she listened to the wounded quest-giver give his spiel about the quest that they were supposed to undertake. She smiled at how well written the whole thing was, helping to get them into having some feelings for the guy. True it wasn't a truly moving story for someone to get into, but it did enough to elicit some bit of sadness for the guy.

"Hmm? Oh no, I don't have anything to ask him."

She smiled for a moment at her friend, shaking her head. Once they were outside, Regina took a moment to open the quest log and double-check the area.

"It looks like we go through the small village a little further north up the main road out of town. There's a forest on the western edge we'll have to enter. It looks like there's a cave of some sort that this beast is supposed to be in. I say we can get there and be back in time for supper."

She shut the quest log with a flourish. She smiled to Lexy, holding a hand out to her.

"Ready when you are."

Back