How would a sexy woman recruit warriors for her village in a fantasy themed setting?

iotlin

Virgin
Joined
Feb 4, 2011
Posts
29
A sexy submissive woman is tasked with recruiting warriors for her village from surrounding towns, but she has no money. How does she recruit with sex but without coming off as aggressive or a total slut?

Better yet, she goes around trying to recruit warriors but sex is not even on her mind, maybe the warriors bring up the idea?
 
You could make her naive, thinking just asking the warriors nicely would be enough. Of course it isn't, and they ask for money, which you already mentioned she doesn't have. She might just leave the first one or two men she asks, but eventually starts to see a pattern and realizes it's not going to work this way. Getting more desperate, she might ask the next one if there's anything else that would make him consider defending her town.

For more motivation, maybe she lost some loved ones in the last attack on her village? Maybe a lot of the men died and she knows she can't return alone or the whole town would surely be wiped out in the next attack? Or she was only allowed to return once she had accumulated a small army? One (or more) of the above would definitely make her more desperate once she realizes she can't find any warriors, making it a bit more likely she'd say yes to their requests for sexual favors. This would still be written properly to be believable of course, but it's a start.
 
I agree with the above, and may add further, once she realizes that sex is currency and her village has a significant gender imbalance due to devastation of the previous raids...

Perhaps she realizes all the surviving young women will be enslaved anyway when the raiders win the next round decisively -- perhaps some of the warriors she initially turn down tell that to her outright -- she start to extend promises that she may not be the only one willing to play with the right men. Vague at first, but eventually she may start to promise certain favors from her sisters and/or daughters, then friends...

Sure, when she return with the men she has to convince the women she effectively sold out as well, but perhaps they're all similarly desperate to deal with the situation, and may see that as one time favor...

While the ensuring defensive battle is won the treat isn't removed completely and surviving men are there to stay. But I digress, and run long ahead of the horse.
 
On a side note, is there any macguffin there why the village is important and the habitants can't just leave it for the mentioned, apparently better defended towns, when they realize their position has become undefendable?

It's sure we want her to trade sex, but she might have other options or incentives. The riders may attack just because it is the weakest point on the coastline, but perhaps it is potentially best winter port in the area, or important ferry on the river and potentially great trade spot. Government may be far away and reluctant to extend support to a village mostly populated by people practicing significantly more relaxed religion than the official.

In short, the naive choice may be to try to recruit for a just cause, what may be a no-no for few, irrelevant to others and just about enough for some, asking just a little confirmation they would be loved for their troubles.

As the company grow, it becomes easier, but also increasingly more expected for her to act with each new candidate.
 
Last edited:
Just realized this is a fantasy setting and I'm pretty sure it hasn't been specified the town needed to be protected against humans necessarily. Might very well be goblins, ogres or orcs... Heck, why not throw in a dragon. In that case she would have to be very persuasive though, to talk people into facing a dragon for her town. But it can be a point she uses to persuade them too, like that whatever the threat is will also become a problem for the neighboring towns once it's done with her hometown, and that they'd have to face it at some point anyway. Why not do it now and help save a few more lives?
 
A sexy submissive woman is tasked with recruiting warriors for her village from surrounding towns, but she has no money.
Why her? Why didn't her village pick someone wealthy and strong? Are recruited warriors expected to bring their own weapons and armor since the village is too poor to supply them?

How does she recruit with sex but without coming off as aggressive or a total slut?

Better yet, she goes around trying to recruit warriors but sex is not even on her mind, maybe the warriors bring up the idea?
What kind of 'warriors' are dumb enough to be recruited by one fuck? Mustn't she live with her new troops and reward them constantly until time for battle?

Instead of recruiting allies, she can recruit widows from the vicinity, make sure they're all infected with the nastiest clap/STDs, and send them to 'consort' with the enemy. She can lead the way. Hilarity and dickrot ensue.
 
We're the Three Amigos...

QyglSED.gif
 
Back
Top