Craziest Place You've Masturbated?

Weight room when I was in high school. I had a shoulder injury and couldn’t play badminton with everyone else, so the gym teacher sent me to the weight room to do legs. There was a ball on the seat for the leg lift that you used to move the seat. I had other ideas for that ball... lol

High school had many places to masturbate, and I know what you mean about the ball :devil:
 
Not crazy for most people here apparently, but for me on a long international flight. Thought it was dark enough, quiet enough, most people sleeping. But the guy in the seat next to me was just pretending to be asleep and caught me.

What happened when he caught you? Did you stop? Try to explain you were doing something else?

ES
 
Not crazy for most people here apparently, but for me on a long international flight. Thought it was dark enough, quiet enough, most people sleeping. But the guy in the seat next to me was just pretending to be asleep and caught me.

Smart man, but I'd offer up some help...you know, the neighborly and nice thing to do :)
 
Last week I was on hwy 299 and stopped for road construction I was really horny and came just as they turned the sign
 
Hard to choose. I’ve done plane bathroom, in the car, in a house that was under construction, and so many other random places lol
 
Probably not as crazy ever since that Oregon cam girl did it out in the open area of a library, but I've done it in a private study room in a library.
Still had the fun of a slight risk, but wayyyy less likely to get caught than the girls who do out in the open areas of the library.
 
At the back of a lecture hall while lecture was in session. Art history. Low light during the interminable slide show. I rubbed myself through the hole in my well-worn corduroy pants (it was a long time ago). Thankfully, I had some tissue in my bag to wad in my pants and cum into.
 
after every one left the office except 1 same sex coworker in a few cubicles down, I decided to rub my cock through my jeans, then before I knew it, as soon as the coworker got on the phone, I took my cock out and started stroking it as I laid back in my chair.
I ended up cumming in my trashcan.

I bet the cleaning lady could smell cum when she emptied my bucket ;)
 
In a parking lot, between two rows of cars leaning back on one of them, while waiting for my friends to arrive
 
In a parking lot, between two rows of cars leaning back on one of them, while waiting for my friends to arrive

Reminds me of masturbating in the moonlight by a river on the outskirts of an outdoor music festival....thinking of the person who had to work that weekend!
 
In a public restroom stall in the small town's city library, on home from college Christmas break, early 80s.
This was after viewing women's magazines...
Viewing photos in general magazines of women in lingerie, bathing suits, or just their attractive faces with impressive breasts (clothed) got me very excited and wanting to kiss and hug them, feel them up and thrust my penis deep into them..
 
Last edited:
Not really that crazy but the chance of getting caught or being seen was high. Camping up in the mountains this weekend at a friend's property with a bunch of friends scattered around the heavily treed lot. I had the optimal tent pad, overlooking the whole campsite, stepped out of my tent and let it fly.
 
quite a few years ago I had a private office with a door that did not lock.My girlfriend at the time kept sending me pictures of her naked from a Macy's NYC dressing room. I was so horny I had to masturbate. I could care less if I got caught.
 
I masturbated in a church for the Pastor. He was practicing his sermon and I was watching him and every time he would catch my eyes, I'd get instantly wet. He liked watching me on skype so I spread my legs in the front pew and I showed him my wet pussy. He watched me rub my pussy and clit while he preached. I could see his cock was rock hard and that he wanted to fuck me hard. He eventually got his wish.
 
On the beach in a variety of places around the world, sea-sun-sand turns me into a raging nympho every time 🙄
 
Shit, when I was first discovering things...I did it everywhere. I guess I shouldn’t say that in case it is used against me in court.
 
Back
Top