Am I too old?

Not too old, skateboarding I agree with unless your really athletic ...
 
Some of us may not be able to go at it like we did when we were in our 20s. But I wish I was as creative, curious, open, imaginative, and experienced THEN as I am NOW. And Linda, by your very presence on this board, I'm pretty sure the same holds true for you too, as well as the others who've chimed in here. Look forward to hearing how we're putting all of that "know-how" to good use!
 
totally agree

never, never too old...!

Sharona55 is totally correct. Age gives you a better sense of yourself. It gives you a wealth of experiences to share and play off of; and even many years of fantasies unfulfilled that can be explored with new partners. Maturity makes a better playmate/playdate in my opinion.
 
Gonna be pretty depressing considering life expectancy is ever increasing if sex is over at 55... I am just not willing to even think about the fact you could spend 40%+ of your life 'over the hill ' and too old for the finer pleasures in life
 
Nah, you're not too old. You're asking for one thing, just enjoy yourself(and others)
 
Sex at 55?

I think sex at 55 or even 60 is fine.


70 is pushing it a little.



But isn't it safer to pull over to the side of the road?
 
An older good guy


These have been wonderful tributes to the vitality we older sexual beings enjoy. I happen to be a 77 yo male still MOST interested in sex. I'd be happy to hear from any women here. Trust me, you will enjoy corresponding with s true gentleman. Older lady, love to hear from you. Try it. Jordan
 
You are never too old, age is in the mind, not in the body, I am still looking out of 20 year old eyes.

I'm 66 ,so 55 is young to me. Ive had older women than me 67,(she was the best lover I have ever been with) and a 72 yr old in my fifties.
 
Back
Top