Two Incest stories I cannot seem to find

TerminusOmega

Virgin
Joined
Jan 1, 1970
Posts
13
Three Incest stories I cannot seem to find

I'm looking for three incest stories that I found a while ago but have been unable to relocate.

1. Daughter and mother are relaxing by the poolside and they share a close relationship. They start kissing but are very casual about it, like it's perfectly normal. The daughter makes a comment about her own breasts, happy they are as large as they are because they're "her mommy's breasts."

2. Mom and her transgender child. Mentions the dad walked out on them after son transitioned. Starts with mom seeing her naked "daughter" in the bathroom after a shower.

3. Sisters (I believe they were said to be twins) are cuddled up in a storm after the power goes out. The older sister comments about her sister's face being in her breasts again, something she has done before when they were younger.
 
Last edited:
Sadly, BiscuitHammer's story is not the one. The one I described I read years ago and I only read BiscuitHammer's story for the first time earlier this year. As to Storm Bound Love, yes, that is exactly the story I was looking for. Thank you so much.
 
Back
Top