Have you ever_____?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh Hell no.... lol Who the hell could think even clearly doing that...

Ever have sex while driving and someone drove by and watched?

Yup. Was the best show the trucker probably had in a very long time.

Would you rather watch or have someone watch you?

no, but that sounds so hot, driving fast and having sex two of my favorite things.

Have you ever had sex in a hot tub?

First of all... I LOVE THE AV! VERY NICE.... mmmm to shower those with kisses!

And no.... never had sex in a hot tub.

Ever have sex in a public place and where?

Yup. Was the best show the trucker probably had in a very long time.

Would you rather watch or have someone watch you?

have someone watch me.

Have you ever had sex with someone who knew everything about you but you can't even remember meeting them before? Does that even makes sense?

First of all... I LOVE THE AV! VERY NICE.... mmmm to shower those with kisses!

And no.... never had sex in a hot tub.

Ever have sex in a public place and where?

Thanks, :kiss:

I've had sex in an empty classroom at my college a couple months ago.

Have you ever had someone leave in the middle of sex because you did something really gross, oh and if you did what did you do?

have someone watch me.

Have you ever had sex with someone who knew everything about you but you can't even remember meeting them before? Does that even makes sense?

Can't say that I have.....

Have you ever had sex with someone sleeping next to you... and I am not talking masturbating..

Have you ever had someone leave in the middle of sex because you did something really gross, oh and if you did what did you do?

You know I never have.

Have you had that happen and what did they do or what did you do?

And you are welcome... very nice AV.... :kiss:

never... although i have a fear that one day i will break wind during 69 and shout out "1 down, 68 to go!"

Have you ever lusted after a teacher?

You know I never have.

Have you had that happen and what did they do or what did you do?

And you are welcome... very nice AV.... :kiss:

lol, I've walked out on somebody who didn't want to use a condom, but thats it.

Have you ever had sex with one of your parents friends?

lol, I've walked out on somebody who didn't want to use a condom, but thats it.

Have you ever had sex with one of your parents friends?

Yea a condom is a must unless you know beyond a shadow of doubt.

I did have sex with a woman that knew my mom but was not a friend. I was 22 and she was 35. It was NICE!

Have you ever had sex (any kind) with a family member... and it can be a distant cousin.

Yea a condom is a must unless you know beyond a shadow of doubt.

I did have sex with a woman that knew my mom but was not a friend. I was 22 and she was 35. It was NICE!

Have you ever had sex (any kind) with a family member... and it can be a distant cousin.

Nope,

Have you ever walked in on your parents having sex. :eek:

LOL No.... However I did hear that... but no never saw it.

Did you ever walk in on anyone having sex?

nope, only the aftermath...

I asked this question once before but i dont' think anybody ever answered it...

Have you ever been in a hotel room and heard the people in another room having sex? If so, what did you do?

You didn't interrupt, I've masturbated while driving before using and egg vibe with a controller, I'll admit it's hard to stay on the road at times. :eek:

its even hard to hold a mouse when you make me think of that... and yes it is. IN fact it was me driving at 90 and masturbating my gf with my left hand (being british) i am not too good with my left hand, so i guess the situation must have been a turn on for her too as she came fairly quickly. We were overtaking a juggernaut at that moment. I always wondered if he could see anything.

nope, only the aftermath...

I asked this question once before but i dont' think anybody ever answered it...

Have you ever been in a hotel room and heard the people in another room having sex? If so, what did you do?

yes I did . They were pounding so hard their headboard was hitting the wall. I didn't do anything but wanted to go next door and tell them if they are going to do this and keep me up, I need to get something out of it.

Have you been having sex in a hotel and someone told you to calm down... lol

its even hard to hold a mouse when you make me think of that... and yes it is. IN fact it was me driving at 90 and masturbating my gf with my left hand (being british) i am not too good with my left hand, so i guess the situation must have been a turn on for her too as she came fairly quickly. We were overtaking a juggernaut at that moment. I always wondered if he could see anything.

lol, my uncle is a truck driver and he is always talking about seeing people having sex while he is driving. Sometimes i think he is making it up but i know there are people who do it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back