Trump is hiding from people that did not vote for him

gotsnowgotslush

skates like Eck
Joined
Dec 24, 2007
Posts
25,720
tRump is hiding from people that did not vote for him


Yes, he blurts out comments, insults, accusations, boasts, and sneering put-downs, at the Spite House pool of reporters. But, he does not extend himself to attending Washington, DC community activities. No Democrats allowed!


What an odd attitude for someone elected to lead the whole United States of America.

Would anyone expect to see tRump at a homeless shelter ? A holiday at a charity dinner event, dishing out turkey and mashed potatoes with Mal-ania ? Would Donald Jr. and Eric play catch with DC children in the park ? Would Cunt-vanka read to children at a public library ? Trump's son Barron never helped a younger child at a local school.


Why did we expect President Obama and Michelle to teach kindness and compassion to their daughters, at events for poor, dis-advantaged children ?

Half of his time hiding on private property


Orange tRump spends his time in privates venues, other than his own property. Everything is closed to the public.

Occasionally, the press is excluded (Does anyone count FOX TV as legitimate press ? How about White Supremacist supported media ?)

As president on ‘Trump properties’—about 25% playing golf on his private property.


How much time did he spend on government property, playing golf ? Visits to tRump supporter's property ?



Donald J. Trump

@realDonaldTrump
We pay for Obama's travel so he can fundraise millions so Democrats can run on lies. Then we pay for his golf.

3:35 PM - Oct 14, 2014


September 10, 2018 *exaggerated eyeroll*

Sioux Falls Regional Airport

Joe Foss Field Air National Guard Station, South Dakota

Motorcade to Closed Door Event

September 10, 2018

Taxpayers foot the bill for tRump's flight and security detail as he attends private fundraiser/conference with entrance fee of $500.00

For a $5,000 contribution to Noem’s campaign, a couple can attend the reception and snap a photo with the commander in chief. And those who want to attend the reception and hear the president’s remarks without a photo can sign up for $500 each.

Donors could give up to $23,000 each.


Donors can give up to $4,000 to Kristi Noem's general campaign committee, another $4,000 to Noem's running mate Larry Rhoden's campaign committee, $5,000 toward the Keeping Republican Ideas Strong Timely & Inventive Political Action Committee (KRISTI PAC) and another $10,000 to the South Dakota Republican Party.

https://www.argusleader.com/story/n...ter-donald-trump-fundraiser-plans/1206961002/
 
Trump thinks that the only Americans who matter are the people who attend his rallies. Fortunately, they are not the only people who vote. Make sure you vote in November.
 
Back
Top