Welcoming the New Neighbor (CLOSED).

I collapsed on the floor, laying there. My fingers dived into my pussy and touched the egg. I jerked back and forth as I played with myself.

I looked back at Stepanie.

"Miss, may i play with myself?"
 

"Wait!" I interject. "I think I got you both confused as to the chain of command here. You are both my pets, and I say that you must stop touching yourself, Mona. I want you horny for now."

I smile deviously. "Like I said, you are my pets, but you won the contest, Mona. So Stefanie has to do your bidding for the rest of the night."

 
I looked at master, then at Stephanie. She smiled a bit, but she knew that I wanted her.

"Stepanie, take off your clothes now." I ordered.

She began to take off her blouse.
 
I did as Mona said smilling and blushing some licking my lips I look at him and then back at Mona

"Yes Miss....!"

After slipping out of my dress I stand there infront of them nibbling my lower lip some as my eyes searched and waited for the next order.
 
"Now the bra and panties." I waited until she was naked.

"Now put your hands behind your head."

I walked up to her and looked at her breasts. They were nice and swollen. I took my fingers and pinched her nipples.
 
I stood there naked hands behind my back and legs slightly spread. My eyes watched Mona move and what she was doing. When she pinchedmy nipples I moaned out softly and took a deep breath.

"mmmm..!"
 
I then leaned over and kissed her lips. My fingers moved between her legs. I started touching her clit, then inserted two fingers in her wet pussy.
 
I kissed back and jumped slightly in surprise as I felt her finger between my legs. I then moaned in the kiss as I then felt her fingers enter my pussy making my hips move slightly in response to her fingers.
 
"Put your hands behind your back." I reached in my bag and took out the cuffs. I clicked on one each wrist. I then bent her over the small table in the living room.
 
Back
Top