My own thread

There's a lot of talk about your breasts, and rightfully so, but I wanted to tell you that you have beautiful hair. :)

You have a beautiful smile, playful eyes, and delightful beasts. Thank you for sharing with us! :rose:

Thank you AND thank everyone else posting and sending PMs. The last 8 months have been difficult for me. I'm finally feeling good about myself and life. Knowing that I can catch an eye here or there makes me excited and feeling all that much better. Kisses.:rose:

Thank you AND thank everyone else posting and sending PMs. The last 8 months have been difficult for me. I'm finally feeling good about myself and life. Knowing that I can catch an eye here or there makes me excited and feeling all that much better. Kisses.:rose:

You've definitely got the attention of more than just my eye. All of your pictures are great.

I'm sorry too hear of your difficulties. But please know that you have the objective opinion of many that you are lovely, and also very erotic. You're a sexy woman, without a doubt. :heart:

Back