Roll call Canada

Oakville, I came here cos lots of my friends from personality cafe left and arrived here. I like it here, just joined today. Good to see so many toronto peeps here

Toronto here. Glad to see so many Canucks here. Would love to connect with some of you

I figure a profile might help relay some more information for connection so here goes. - A true sensualist and hedonist with a deep desire for exploration and an apt for kink. A fine blend of Black and Persian. 38, 6'3 brown eyes, shaved head, lightly bearded, athletically built, 8"uc and thick. An Experienced S/switch. A sapiosexual with a deep dark sexual mind and a natural apt for kink. Seeking like minds for a mutual exploration of the senses. Always looking to explore, learn and grow.

Last edited:
When did Toronto turn into cancer?

I think around the time Barenaked Ladies was banned from performing on city property because their name might be offensive.

And it's been a downhill slide ever since...

Morning

Happy Victoria Day to our fellow Canucks! Not sure the rest of the country but the weather here (Toronto) is crappy. What's everyone up to?

Edmonton is looking nice today! Sun is shining, and supposed to be 25 - so here's hoping! No plans for me though

Smiles

T gurl on the west side of Torronna. Might be rainin but May two-four is still pretty great.

So sory Edm, Ott. Mtl, TO:

Have to cheer Nashville now, No offense Pitt, you have a great team, but have won already. :)

Back