Well here goes...

awaiting your command

Lady Jen
I humbuly submit myself in servitude of your quest
 
Resurrecting an oldie but a goodie :D in hopes of drumming up some interest and more...:devil:
 
Update to my first post on this thread...I'm now 49, lol, but single and searching for what I described in my initial post.

Any takers?
 
I think I fit your category of bi-sex men...you can take a look at the stories I wrote when I first found out that I had an interest in men. Love to hear from you if you are interested.
 
Shameless bump

I've been on Lit for quite some time now, although admittedly I've spent more time off than on. I think this is a great place to explore your interests and hopefully find like-minded people to chat with. I like chatting about sex. There, I said it. I also like chatting about any other topic we may wander into while, before, or after we're done chatting about sex.

What I hope to find: a single man, preferably in the age range of 25 to 45 (yes I do like them a bit younger, lol, but it's not a deal-breaker), who wants to chat and/or email for starters. I know, that's a pretty broad request, but I really just want to see what, if anything happens from there.

I'm a 49 year-old divorced female with 2 kids who live with me. I have a full-time job so I'm typically online in the evenings. I have an interest in bi/bi-curious guys. I've never been with one but must admit that I find the whole idea of guy/guy very sexy and sensual. As of late I've become very interested in the breeding/impregnation fantasy as well. I enjoy men who have a sense of humor and realize that that's as sexy as anything else. I also enjoy men who want to have a conversation, a give and take. It's rather frustrating to chat with someone who answers everything with a "yes" or "no".

I suppose I've rambled long enough, lol. If there's anyone interested, I look forward to hearing from you.
 
Hi you sound like so much fun and know what you want I'd love to chat with you if your up for it cheers
 
Somebody gave me a ray of hope and put a smile on my face today. :) after reading all that, I know there is someone out there that knows my troubles 😎
👠👠👠
 
Last bump of 2016.

I figured, what the hell, maybe I'll get lucky :kiss:

Happy New Year, all!
 
Did you have any luck? I actually know a guy who I cybered with for quite some time who fits the bill in terms of what you're looking for, and is really quite lovely and hella sexy ... I'm sort of flummoxed as to how I'd get the two of you in touch though.
 
Last bump of 2016.

I figured, what the hell, maybe I'll get lucky :kiss:

Happy New Year, all!

Damn kinda wish I fit the profile kinda looking for fun continuous chat with a cool person. Well good luck in 2017 & have a happy New Year
 
Back
Top