Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Monday I gave blood and got the world's worst phlebotomist. She had my arm rotated a good 45 degrees when she stuck me so as I tried to relax, it rolled back and cut off the flow. She missed the vein twice, and kept moving and adjusting it. After an hour of it all, I finally gave enough to fill the bag but my fingers were tingling, and my forearm was numb. Then she asked if she could stick the right arm to fill the tubes for testing.

:(

I like giving blood and all but damn this one hurt bad.

I'd offer to kiss it better, but I wouldn't want you to get carried away or anything...

x
V

Just out of curiosity, as I sit and enumerate at least a good dozen myself, whats number 1? Whats that "well duh" rationale, besides our use of the term "baby batter"?

Reason #1 for being a lesbian: Being able to not understand what the big deal is with the toilet seat ever being up! Duh!!! :D
(followed closely by borrowing a sister's gorgeous boots! - got that Grace???)

Reason #1 for being a lesbian: Being able to not understand what the big deal is with the toilet seat ever being up! Duh!!! :D
(followed closely by borrowing a sister's gorgeous boots! - got that Grace???)

-chuckles- Reason #1 for having a lesbian as a friend. They're often better analysts of future girlfriends than guys are, and unlike hetero-female friends, don't have the possibility of giving bad info due to jealousy :D

-chuckles- Reason #1 for having a lesbian as a friend. They're often better analysts of future girlfriends than guys are, and unlike hetero-female friends, don't have the possibility of giving bad info due to jealousy :D

Or...they could abuse their Gaydar and tell you that the woman you have your eye on is a lesbian, only so that they can throw you off and then attempt to get in her pants themselves :D

But of course, lesbians are too kind and innocent to pull shit like that :D

Or...they could abuse their Gaydar and tell you that the woman you have your eye on is a lesbian, only so that they can throw you off and then attempt to get in her pants themselves :D

But of course, lesbians are too kind and innocent to pull shit like that :D

You have to be able to trust your wing man, even if she is a lesbian. Its a sacred trust.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back