The Wife

KansasCraig

Really Experienced
Joined
May 27, 2006
Posts
123
I had a thread about a year ago and figured it was time to share some new ones we took.

If you have any requests let me know.
 
Last edited:
she is really beautiful...gorgeous and such a sexy body

thanks for sharing her with us
 
Mmmmm!!!

Very beautiful lady indeed!!!!! Great body that I would love to see more of!!!! Thanks for sharing!!
 
Ok, one more.

Will post more later, all are too big right now to post.
 
Last edited:
Thank you for sharing your wife with us!!!

You are one lucky man and have a very beautiful sexy wife with a great smile. I would love to see some pictures featuring her legs. I bet they are amazing as the rest of her beautiful body. Looking forward to what to come. Off topic but wonder where in Kansas you are from I lived in Kansas for 10 years of my life.

Geoff
 
I had a thread about a year ago and figured it was time to share some new ones we took.

If you have any requests let me know.

Very cute face - very hot body! More pictures please! Thank You for sharing! :rose: :rose: :rose:
 
Guess he forgot to tell her he was posting pics, too bad I missed them.
 
Hey,
Wanted to share your comments with her and talk things over before posting some more photos.

Here are the ones I had earlier, I'll post some more as soon as I can edit them. Like I mentioned above, if there's something you want to see in a photo let me know.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top