What/who do you masturbate to?

S

SAFblonde

Guest
This question is for both men and women. Specific answers rather than just “young blondes” would be appreciated.
 
This question is for both men and women. Specific answers rather than just “young blondes” would be appreciated.

It varies... normally a video of some sort rather than photos. Today it was amateur interracial. I prefer amateur as it is much more nstural?.
 
My wife

All of my masturbation material consists of my wife having sex with other men. Wether I'm looking at videos/pics imagining the woman is her. Or chatting with other men on this site about him screwing her. Or just my own dirty imagination and fantasies.
 
Since I have a panty fetish, when I'm really horny, it's usually a pair of panties I'll take out of the dirty clothes hamper........sniff the feminine aroma and then wrap around my cock with the head of my penis against the part that had been pressed against her pussy and then masturbate until I ejaculate.

My woman is aware of my fetish so she will occasionally masturbate herself thru her panty until they are wet, slide them off, hand them to me and verbally tell me to sniff and lick them and masturbate into them as she watches.

Sometimes she'll just tell me to take a dirty pair out of the dirty clothes hamper and watch as I sniff and lick them and then jack off with them.
 
It’s al aye nice to have an example from the thread host. 😈😈😈😈

Are you asking me who I masturbate to? I look up MFM on tumblrs. I don’t like fake looking boobs and bodies.

I got PMs saying they’d masturbate to me if they knew more about what I look like. To them I say I have blonde hair. —>👩🏼 I don’t share pictures. There are women and men here who do. Who do you masturbate to from Lit?
 
A variety of things. Often I masturbate to pictures of my wife or very very naughty fantasies involving my wife and other women or men
 
Thoughts of my wife with other men or of really hot times that we had together.
 
Are you asking me who I masturbate to? I look up MFM on tumblrs. I don’t like fake looking boobs and bodies.

I got PMs saying they’d masturbate to me if they knew more about what I look like. To them I say I have blonde hair. —>👩🏼 I don’t share pictures. There are women and men here who do. Who do you masturbate to from Lit?

ThNks good answer.

I like fmf vids, ladies from lit and my imagination
 
When your'e lucky enough to have someone as beautiful as this, how can one not masturbate to thoughts of that beatiful body!
 

Attachments

  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 8
Last edited:
Memories of our past encounters, and discussions of future ones. Sometimes with the help of new pictures, videos, and or audio.
 
As I am bi, my masturbation fantasies vary. More often than not it involves my husband either in a threesome with another woman or man. Sometimes it involves past sexual experiences and encounters. From time to time, it may be a one time non-sexual meeting or passing with a total stranger who becomes and object of my fantasy. One such experience was with a much younger waitress at a local restaurant. who served me a couple of years ago. Mid 20's, long waist length black curly hair, olive complexion, 36 C or there about with an incredible ass and very friendly, almost seductive personality. I must admit I have fantasized about having sex with her several times. I did go back to the restaurant, only to find out she had relocated shortly after my first visit.
 
Lately, it's been videos of older/younger lesbian seduction videos. I love the long, drawn out seduction scenes, lots of kissing...

But, if I'm feeling kinky, a nice, long BDSM scene gets me off.
 
Mostly it's to whatever fantasy is on my mind at the time.
Sometimes it's to a story here on Lit, sometimes to a video on Xhamster

L:rose:
 
The normal everyday beautiful women that post in the amateur forum. :devil: That's all I need. Some beauties! :rose:
 
I love to watch solo women playing. Hearing a woman moan as she gets closer to orgasm drives me crazy!
 
I have to admit,that i always have an eye for older and especially elderly ladies.having had quite a few older lovers,so far up to 89yo,who have been so exciting,and fulfilling,(and some much younger as well).
I frequently have fantasies about ladies i see about.Especially buxom grannies,long haired grannies,As i live in a coastal holiday resort,the beach frequently has partially dressed ladies,even topless,area's,u have much fun in the summer.
I know ill never get most of them as lovers,but so much body flesh for my fantasy,and pleasure.Bob.
 
Back
Top