When did The Division begin?

Then what are you complaining about? This was in the context of city folks supposedly micromanaging and controlling all the poor rural people.

Ok, not "depriving" them of their rights. Then what's the complaint about the "worthess, bullshit" laws that are "ineffective" yet somehow still negatively impact dumb fucks and their guns?

Don't tell me you're upset about mass shootings!

You say they do prevent wife beaters from getting guns. That would suggest . . they're effective. But ineffective because you just want to bash Ds in cities.

They're "effective" because they ban some "accessories" (poor guys and their rifles) but also ineffective because bullshit.

As to me hating dumb fucks in rur'lmerica, Ha. I grew up in Dumb Fuck Land. I can say/think whatever I want since those are my people.

Otherwise, It has nothing to do with urban/rural, but Trump voter/not Trump voter. Just so happens the Dumb Fucks who elected him are Bible Gun Toting wife beaters in Idaho.

I never said deprive, that's ascription.

Your over-regulation of guns is ineffective though.

Country folk sure seem to like to revile city folk as queer commie weasels, hey? But there's a reason city folk are more liberal and tolerant, have more laws, etc. It's because they must.

In a city you got LOTS of different peoples in odoriferous close contact. Intolerance cuts down your survival prospects. You want more gov't to insulate you from the near-chaos around you. Out in the country, ain't so many people around, and they ain't so different. Tolerance is optional. You have room to fart.

Of course them city folk generally have more money, more music and art, more job possibilities, more places to feast and party, and closer cops and medics when needed. Jealous?

So the progressives are still blaming everyone else for the division? You talk down to people, tell them everything is wrong, and they can't run their own lives and they take offense to that. Shocking really.

Whoever said "you can't run your own life?" Paranoid much?

Here's a newsflash: No one ever called you dumb or said everything was wrong with you UNTIL you cheered on the Orange Moron at his Nazi campaign rallies.

So the progressives are still blaming everyone else for the division? You talk down to people, tell them everything is wrong, and they can't run their own lives and they take offense to that. Shocking really.

Then what are you complaining about? This was in the context of city folks supposedly micromanaging and controlling all the poor rural people.

I'm not complaining, I'm pointing out the divide.

Ok, not "depriving" them of their rights. Then what's the complaint about the "worthess, bullshit" laws that are "ineffective" yet somehow still negatively impact dumb fucks and their guns?

They are annoying and dumb...please keep them in your metro shit holes.

You say they do prevent wife beaters from getting guns.

No I don't, you said that, not me.

Otherwise, It has nothing to do with urban/rural, but Trump voter/not Trump voter.

Which is divided along urban/rural lines, so clearly there is a major political/cultural rift...a division if you will between the two.

Whoever said "you can't run your own life?" Paranoid much?

That's the core message behind most of the government, both D and R.

Bury your head much?

Back