Buxom's busting out all over

Ooo for those of you who are not quite as depraved as me - those are jiggle balls, you slip them inside you & the movement as you walk is yummy!!

I think they're also known as ben wa balls? I gave a pair to a gal of mine years ago before we went out on a date and by the time we got back she was just beside herself with being teased into a frenzy. I don't think we slept at all that night. Wonderful invention, that.
:D

I think they're also known as ben wa balls? I gave a pair to a gal of mine years ago before we went out on a date and by the time we got back she was just beside herself with being teased into a frenzy. I don't think we slept at all that night. Wonderful invention, that.
:D

You're right they are! And they are wonderful!

So we're on the slide down to the weekend - hurrah!

I keep getting messages along the lines of - why are you blushing/shy/not showing us full nudes, you know you're stunning etc. Well despite what you might think I'm actually very lacking in confidence - one of the reasons for posting here was to try & make me feel better about myself.

So thank you to all who have said nice things about me - I really do appreciate them!

So this is what I'm wearing to work today - picture one is how most of the world will see me but I might give a little glimpse of the rest to anyone with a twinkle in their eye!

Last edited:
How the hell do people work with you? If I was working with you I would not be able to take my eyes off your gorgeous breasts!

Back